Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's coming out on the Dr. Phil show I supposed on Sept. 12th. Did you read the article? He said it, no doubt about it.

I am not denying the quote is real. I am just pointing out that the clip of him saying it has not been released.

If going that route, we might as well go whole hog and say she had a pineapple cherry virgin daquiri with a few grapes thrown in.

I think the reset button is about to be hit on this case. We're going to find out many things we've thought were truth were nothing but lies, fabrications, or exagerrations to sell specific agendas and theories.

Pineapple looks to be turning into fruit salad and a supposedly difficult light switch to locate is a centimeter from the door......and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

That chance arrow of history is in flight. I'm just as interested in who is NOT going to be coming out of the shadows on these shows as I am in who will actually be appearing.

:cow: In search for the truth of what happened to end JonBenet's life the night she died, all areas, where there are clues, should be explored. From Tricia's radio podcast with James Kolar, Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor, claims the fruit [pineapple] found in JBs body contained benzoids. Thus, singularity, you may be closer than you think in suggesting that JonBenet was served a fruity daiquiri cocktail prior to the assault but maybe it wasn't a virgin daiquiri. If Benzoids were served to JB, that rules out the brother, BR.

Using benzoids may have created amnesia for JBR. If this practice, of grooming for long-term sexual abuse, occurred with minor frequency, at first, giving benzos to JB would help create that barrier where she would not recall the incident. Recently, JonBenet had reported to her teacher that she remembered the dark robes being worn by others and vague memories of candles.

"Benzodiazepines, a class of psychoactive drugs called the "minor" tranquilizers, have varying hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxing properties, but they may create the exact opposite effects." IOW, creates a relaxed state of being.

"Retrograde amnesia (RA) is a loss of memory-access to events that occurred, or information that was learned, before an injury..."

"Ribot's Law: where subjects are more likely to lose memories closer to the traumatic incident than more remote memories.[2] The type of information that is forgotten can be very specific, like a single event, or more general, resembling generic amnesia." IOW, JBR was able to forget, or not remember things, that occurred while under the influence.

Side effects of benzos, Valium, in particular: Euphoria. Decreased memory consolidation. [I chose Valium, or Diazepam, since we know Patsy had taken it and TG specifically mentioned Valium. There were some drugs found in the home, perhaps, Patsy's meds, but can't recall now what they were.]

JK gives 45m to upwards of 2h from ingesting the pineapple until TOD. It was a golden opp for him to disclose to us that more food than pineapple was found. I just don't think JK placed an emphasis on the food contents yet noted how long it took to digest to the point where it was found in her duodenum. Also, of note, no drugs were reportedly found in JBRs system in data we've accessed. However, as we are discovering, we've been mislead in several areas and this may be another. Or else why would Wendy Murphy state evidence like that in an email to TGriffith?

JK was brought into the case by Mary Lacy in 2004, became Chief Investigator, and stayed for 4 months before resigning at a stalemate with ML. Thus, he wasn't present in the beginning, although he had case notes, photos, and documents to review and interpret.

Kolar's podcast aired 3 years ago. JK starts at 07:00. The discussion on WM and the benzos begins at 12:00. At 15:16, JK states that he doesn't have the TOX screen report nor AR with him and it's been along time since he reviewed them. His thought is, based on what Tricia described as being a small amount of pineapple found in JBs GI system, that the fruit would not contain high doses of drugs.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

There are no coincidences, only clues. James Kolar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_amnesia
http://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-valium-use/

:cow: In search for the truth of what happened to end JonBenet's life the night she died, all areas, where there are clues, should be explored. From Tricia's radio podcast with James Kolar, Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor, claims the fruit [pineapple] found in JBs body contained benzoids. Thus, singularity, you may be closer than you think in suggesting that JonBenet was served a fruity daiquiri cocktail prior to the assault but maybe it wasn't a virgin daiquiri. If Benzoids were served to JB, that rules out the brother, BR.

Using benzoids may have created amnesia for JBR. If this practice, of grooming for long-term sexual abuse, occurred with minor frequency, at first, giving benzos to JB would help create that barrier where she would not recall the incident. Recently, JonBenet had reported to her teacher that she remembered the dark robes being worn by others and vague memories of candles.

"Benzodiazepines, a class of psychoactive drugs called the "minor" tranquilizers, have varying hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxing properties, but they may create the exact opposite effects." IOW, creates a relaxed state of being.

"Retrograde amnesia (RA) is a loss of memory-access to events that occurred, or information that was learned, before an injury..."

"Ribot's Law: where subjects are more likely to lose memories closer to the traumatic incident than more remote memories.[2] The type of information that is forgotten can be very specific, like a single event, or more general, resembling generic amnesia." IOW, JBR was able to forget, or not remember things, that occurred while under the influence.

Side effects of benzos, Valium, in particular: Euphoria. Decreased memory consolidation. [I chose Valium, or Diazepam, since we know Patsy had taken it and TG specifically mentioned Valium. There were some drugs found in the home, perhaps, Patsy's meds, but can't recall now what they were.]

JK gives 45m to upwards of 2h from ingesting the pineapple until TOD. It was a golden opp for him to disclose to us that more food than pineapple was found. I just don't think JK placed an emphasis on the food contents yet noted how long it took to digest to the point where it was found in her duodenum. Also, of note, no drugs were reportedly found in JBRs system in data we've accessed. However, as we are discovering, we've been mislead in several areas and this may be another. Or else why would Wendy Murphy state evidence like that in an email to TGriffith?

JK was brought into the case by Mary Lacy in 2004, became Chief Investigator, and stayed for 4 months before resigning at a stalemate with ML. Thus, he wasn't present in the beginning, although he had case notes, photos, and documents to review and interpret.

Kolar's podcast aired 3 years ago. JK starts at 07:00. The discussion on WM and the benzos begins at 12:00. At 15:16, JK states that he doesn't have the TOX screen report nor AR with him and it's been along time since he reviewed them. His thought is, based on what Tricia described as being a small amount of pineapple found in JBs GI system, that the fruit would not contain high doses of drugs.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

There are no coincidences, only clues. James Kolar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_amnesia
http://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-valium-use/

Didn't he write a book about the case?

I am not denying the quote is real. I am just pointing out that the clip of him saying it has not been released.

Whoa. I'm kind of stunned because I did some research and found a National Enquirer interview where Patsy and John both admit that Burke was awake during their search for JB, but they didn't know that until 2 years later. This interview was in 2001. So odd. I just finished a book on the case, and never knew about the retraction. So, yes they all say now that he was awake. There is so much confusion and documentation on this case, it's unreal. I read two books back to back this weekend and they both had completely contradictory information. I feel that the Ramsey's including Burke have the key to the whole case. I don't want to believe that but once you start looking at every piece of evidence, as well as Patsy's behavior afterwards even at JB's grave and so forth, it's staggeringly obvious. And the things with Burke creep me out. Just my opinion!
http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

This article just came out on E news:
http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/79102...sey-was-murdered-i-know-people-think-i-did-it
I'm blown away by this because he says that Patsy woke him up DURING THE NIGHT, searching for Jon Benet. This makes either him a liar or Borh Parenrs who have always maintained that Burke never woke until the next morning, sometime after the Police arrived.

BR quotes from DP

http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/791021/burke-ramsey-recalls-the-night-jonbenet-ramsey-was-murdered-i-know-people-think-i-did-it

Burke Ramsey Recalls the Night JonBenet Ramsey Was Murdered: "I Know people Think I Did It"

eonline
Aug 30 2016

"I remember my mom searching my room that night saying, 'Where's my baby? Where's my baby?'" he tells the daytime talk show host in the three-part season premiere.

Burke understands that people still think of him as a suspect, but all he wants to do is honor JonBenet. "I know people think I did it; that my parents did it. I know that we were suspects," he explains, adding, "I want to honor her memory by doing this interview. I don't want anyone to forget."

"I remember the viewing," Burke shares. "The casket was small. Her eyes were closed."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-s-death-addresses-speculation-murderer.html

'I know people think I did it': JonBenet Ramsey's brother gives his first ever interview to Dr. Phil on the 20th anniversary of the six-year-old beauty queen's death

dailymail
30 August 2016

Burke, who appears relaxed in the interview, replies: 'I know people think I did it; that my parents did it. I know that we were suspects.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-s-death-addresses-speculation-murderer.html

'I know people think I did it': JonBenet Ramsey's brother gives his first ever interview to Dr. Phil on the 20th anniversary of the six-year-old beauty queen's death

dailymail
30 August 2016

Burke, who appears relaxed in the interview, replies: 'I know people think I did it; that my parents did it. I know that we were suspects.'

'This is my final interview. I have no reason for speaking to the media again,' he says.

Actually, I believe this remark was made by JR....at least it reads that way to me in the article. John is also going to be on the interview, but I think it reads he is making it clear he will do no further interviews. After all, he now has the new Adventure company to focus on, and a new persona to promote. Also, he's probably been advised by the Scamsey team to go silent from this point forward, lest he let something slip that might compromise any of the newly released information that will be upcoming.

I have to think that if Burke is willing to reveal his mom was frantically searching for JB sometime in the (darkness of) night, saying, "where's my baby, where's my baby", he fell completely for a very good act she was putting on as a ruse to try to fool both him and JR if she was involved in JB's death. Otherwise, that action by Patsy indicates to me she really did not have any idea of what had happened to JB at that point. And if I add that to the fact that she called 911 with a body in the house, it is solidifying my belief that JR should be suspected of wrongdoing enough to establish probable cause for an arrest. Let him tell his story to a jury.

"Helgoth was cleared"

"Private investigator Ollie Gray, who continued to investigate the murder case even after he stopped working for the Ramseys, claimed earlier this year that the child's killer was a local 26-year-old whose family owned a junkyard on the outskirts of the city - Michael Helgoth.

On February 13, 1997, Alex Hunter, who was the district attorney at the time of the murder, held a press conference where he spoke to JonBenet's unknown killer, saying: 'The list of suspect narrows. Soon there will be no one on the list but you.'
Helgoth died of an apparent suicide two days later at his home.
A few years after his death, however, Helgoth was cleared when it was revealed that none of his DNA was found under JonBenet's fingernails or in her underwear."

Actually, I believe this remark was made by JR....at least it reads that way to me in the article. John is also going to be on the interview, but I think it reads he is making it clear he will do no further interviews. After all, he now has the new Adventure company to focus on, and a new persona to promote. Also, he's probably been advised by the Scamsey team to go silent from this point forward, lest he let something slip that might compromise any of the newly released information that will be upcoming.

I have to think that if Burke is willing to reveal his mom was frantically searching for JB sometime in the (darkness of) night, saying, "where's my baby, where's my baby", he fell completely for a very good act she was putting on as a ruse to try to fool both him and JR if she was involved in JB's death. Otherwise, that action by Patsy indicates to me she really did not have any idea of what had happened to JB at that point. And if I add that to the fact that she called 911 with a body in the house, it is solidifying my belief that JR should be suspected of wrongdoing enough to establish probable cause for an arrest. Let him tell his story to a jury.

Thanks mm
Made the correction

Thanks mm
Made the correction

No problem. Want to say what an absolutely brilliant job you do at organizing and posting reference materials. You must have been following this case extra diligently for a long time? I always know that when there is a question about something said or done, you can usually come up with the reference. Well done, and THANK YOU!!:clap:

The fact that they are no longer a member of a GJ. Once the GJ was disbanded and they were dismissed, they simply became private citizens again with no power of the GJ behind them.

So, if there would be a new GJ convened, could they use the old material, along with any new investigation material in order to formulate new True Bills, and then go around Garnett if needed? Maybe that could explain why no other DA is willing to convene another GJ based on the DNA evidence giving new information and cause for investigation? If a new GJ did make new True Bills against a suspect, would they only be able to be for charges not covered by the statute of limitations?:thinking:

I have nothing pertinent to add... I'm waiting with baited breath for all the tv specials.... but i have to say OMG he looks so much like his mother, it is eerie.....

I am looking forward to seeing these specials as well!

My opinion on the Dr. Phil interview is that it is solely for the purpose of Burke "exonerating" himself. When I heard that Burke says that he heard his mother searching
for his sister I wondered why Patsy or John never mentioned this at all. Sounds to me like a fictional story to make himself look innocent. I guess I am saying that I
will take his words with a grain of salt.

JonBenet was viciously strangled and it looked personal and with rage escalating towards her throughout the whole ordeal.

I cannot even fathom the level of hate and rage which was leveled at that little girl but someone felt that rage to do this.

Even after all these years I am still hopeful that an answer to who did this heinous crime will evolve.

This one gets my vote:
"I have to think that if Burke is willing to reveal his mom was frantically searching for JB sometime in the (darkness of) night, saying, "where's my baby, where's my baby", he fell completely for a very good act she was putting on as a ruse to try to fool both him and JR if she was involved in JB's death."

Since this is the first time that we've heard this activity performed by PR, it is interesting that BR says that his mom ran about searching for her baby.

I still have difficulty knowing there was poop on the box of candy in JBs room when she dialed 911 that morning. If she was looking for JB, why didn't she toss that stuff in the trash? Rather it be found in there than on JBs floor in her bedroom.

My #1 suspect has always been PDI all. Recently, I've been buying into the theme of others being present at the TOD simply b/c of the evidence that appears to exculpate PR which is that the DNA is a bit troubling on the bindings and JBs undies with male DNA. It is tiny a specimen of DNA we have but it is still present. It is DNA from 5 different males. Is this data on the DNA trustworthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member