Was Burke Involved ? # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you ignore many other pathologists that specialize in sexual abuse cases?

Burke didn't wear an adult size high-tec boot which are the ones that were found in the basement, they were too small to be the same. And no the duct tape was never linked to the Ramsey's or found in their home.

Logically it is hard to fathom that a child could do this but you cannot ignore the mental turmoil that would have been driving this. If you found that one of your children had killed the other then all logic goes out the window. Once you start the cover up you can't backtrack, your saving your son. I don't think this was an intentional killing. I honestly cannot say that I would not cover for my own child in this situation, I just do not know how I would react, and however I choose to react in that spur of the moment decision is the path I need to follow forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it is not mandatory. Social workers always defer to the police.

Logically it is hard to fathom that a child could do this but you cannot ignore the mental turmoil that would have been driving this.

MOST children would never do something like this. But some do. And have throughout history. So while it may be a rare occurrence, it absolutely is a possibility. When you toss in the rest of what we know about Burke and this case, it's perfectly logical to conclude he did it.

Logically it is hard to fathom that a child could do this but you cannot ignore the mental turmoil that would have been driving this. If you found that one of your children had killed the other then all logic goes out the window. Once you start the cover up you can't backtrack, your saving your son. I don't think this was an intentional killing. I honestly cannot say that I would not cover for my own child in this situation, I just do not know how I would react, and however I choose to react in that spur of the moment decision is the path I need to follow forever.

It's hard to fathom because it's not true. There's no way anyone in this family strangled JB to death then cracked her skull. You don't become a vicious murderer the way people claim they did in one night like that. This photo proves it wasn't Burke or Patsy or John - http://i.imgur.com/P7ydZLV.png the fingernail marks which are clearly JB's prove she was alive, struggled during the strangling then hit over the head forcefully. It goes against the absurd theory that she was hit over the head FIRST with a flashlight and killed that way, that never happened. It's a lie made up to frame the family. Don't believe the lies.

This is simply not true. As a social worker in sibling death investigation, we have no power outside of the police, family and/or DA

This is simply not true. Especially when we have no history of abuse or neglect within the family

If you have worked with a wide spectrum of adults and children, regardless of race, age, disabilities etc, Burke is completely normal. He is very uncomfortable and he smiles when directly questioned. Many, many people do this. It is very common and has no bearing on guilt or innocence

It's hard to fathom because it's not true. There's no way anyone in this family strangled JB to death then cracked her skull. You don't become a vicious murderer the way people claim they did in one night like that. This photo proves it wasn't Burke or Patsy or John - http://i.imgur.com/P7ydZLV.png the fingernail marks which are clearly JB's prove she was alive, struggled during the strangling then hit over the head forcefully. It goes against the absurd theory that she was hit over the head FIRST with a flashlight and killed that way, that never happened. It's a lie made up to frame the family. Don't believe the lies.

TUB23,
Someone got that detail wrong, JonBenet was manually strangled so that explains any strange marks on her neck and why the ligature is nearly perfectly equidistant vertically along the perimeter of her neck, i.e.the ligature furrow does not deviate on the horizontal, kinda curious for a violent asphyxiation?

The case is RDI all day long, there is zero evidence of any intruder!

The absurd theory? These were medical experts who were looking at her body and determining the cause/time of her death. At first they thought she had died from strangulation but then as they went further into the autopsy, they found the head injury which had continued to cause her brain to bleed and swell *before* the cord around her neck finally ended her life. So it was the head blow first, and *then* the cord that strangled her. Just because you say something, that goes in direct contradiction to the evidence, does not make your account true and the FACTS false.

MOST children would never do something like this. But some do. And have throughout history. So while it may be a rare occurrence, it absolutely is a possibility. When you toss in the rest of what we know about Burke and this case, it's perfectly logical to conclude he did it.

Totally agree.

The absurd theory? These were medical experts who were looking at her body and determining the cause/time of her death. At first they thought she had died from strangulation but then as they went further into the autopsy, they found the head injury which had continued to cause her brain to bleed and swell *before* the cord around her neck finally ended her life. So it was the head blow first, and *then* the cord that strangled her. Just because you say something, that goes in direct contradiction to the evidence, does not make your account true and the FACTS false.

These are medical experts that have a stake on his or theory. Most everyone on this case has a reputation to protect and that's a problem, especially with the CBS show

Oh and BTW, to long-time members....

I'm barging onto these threads without so much as a how-de-do, which is rude. I've been on FFJ for so long that I just take for granted most of you are there also and already know me. I've been obsessed with this case since it happened and I saw JR and PR on TV and knew something was fishy with their story. My older son is 25 and so it was easy for me to imagine the horror of losing my child, but danged if I didn't know something was hinky with this case and then started reading...found forums...etc. etc. etc.

So thanks for putting up with my just barging in. I'm a rather blunt and forward person IRL and no different over the interwebs.

I'm really grateful for Chief Kolar's book which started a lot of what has finally happened in this case. RIP JonBenet.

These are medical experts that have a stake on his or theory. Most everyone on this case has a reputation to protect and that's a problem, especially with the CBS show

The original doctors that did the autopsy have no stake. They were looking at medical evidence. You are ignoring it.

Well, after watching the ID Discovery doc, The Dr. Phil/Burke interview, and the CBS doc, I am now leaning toward Burke having something to do with it. Something is just not right. I was VERY surprised that Candice DeLong is of the IDI mindset - when I saw her on Dr. Phil, I thought - wow, I bet she'll be RDI/BDI, but, I was wrong.

And you are mistaken. I've read the report. The conclusions they raised were valid with the information they had.

So sorry! This was in response to Heymom.

TUB23,
Someone got that detail wrong, JonBenet was manually strangled so that explains any strange marks on her neck and why the ligature is nearly perfectly equidistant vertically along the perimeter of her neck, i.e.the ligature furrow does not deviate on the horizontal, kinda curious for a violent asphyxiation?

The case is RDI all day long, there is zero evidence of any intruder!

Those are child fingernails on her neck (JB's).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico