Was Burke Involved ? # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler Alert--- just watched Dr Phil--- JR is wearing what look like hiking boots and Burke a loafer or low shoe. And a real heightened creep alert IMO from Burke.
I really see so clearly the scenario of Burke killing JBR accidently and PR covering up with JR entering the picture late in the game.

Burke should have worn high tech boots just to put a finishing touch on the interviews.

Burke should have worn high tech boots just to put a finishing touch on the interviews.

johnjay,
He wanted to, but his girlfriend said they were goofy, and that sneakers were back in fashion ...

I think the story is that John Ramsey asked for the golf clubs when Patsy's sister was going in. They wouldn't let her down to the basement area so she was unable to retrieve them. The interesting question is why did he want the golf clubs at this time?

Amazed at Dr Phil's apparent turnaround on Dr Phil: The Burke Ramsey Interviews - your questions answered. IMO it certainly seems as though Dr Phil is being paid to say what he says. Some of what he says are outright lies - eg Burke was never considered a suspect (He was by A James kolar for starters), Burke had showed no signs of antisocial behaviour previous to JonBenet's death - he was soiling his pants and smearing faeces including on his sister's candy. He laughs at police for discounting the intruder theory while showing Smit's entry to the basement - he ignores evidence about the spider web and dust which had not been moved. IMO Lou Smit ignored all evidence pointing to the Ramsey's - he prayed with them regularly. In New Zealand this would be considered inappropriate and unprofessional.

Amazed at Dr Phil's apparent turnaround on Dr Phil: The Burke Ramsey Interviews - your questions answered. IMO it certainly seems as though Dr Phil is being paid to say what he says. Some of what he says are outright lies - eg Burke was never considered a suspect (He was by A James kolar for starters), Burke had showed no signs of antisocial behaviour previous to JonBenet's death - he was soiling his pants and smearing faeces including on his sister's candy. He laughs at police for discounting the intruder theory while showing Smit's entry to the basement - he ignores evidence about the spider web and dust which had not been moved. IMO Lou Smit ignored all evidence pointing to the Ramsey's - he prayed with them regularly. In New Zealand this would be considered inappropriate and unprofessional.
Almost everyone who has handled this has been unprofessional. But the Ramseys also did everything to botch the investigation...I'm sorry but no one is stupid enough to have people come clean their house as the police arrive...that's sketchy.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I agree. I think that Dr. Phil knew that this interview would make him a ton of $$$$$, so he said what the R's and their lawyer wanted him to in order to secure the interview and ultimately the big ol' paycheck that came with it.

I don't have children of my own, but wouldn't smearing your feces on your little sisters candy be a huge, gigantic red flag??

It's clear Dr Phil considered only the word of The Ramsey Spin Team- it's like interviewing OJ and his lawyers and telling America, see... I asked him once & for all- OJ said he didn't do it so case closed folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't have children of my own, but wouldn't smearing your feces on your little sisters candy be a huge, gigantic red flag??

I feel confident saying you don't have to be a parent to see that's crazypants behavior :) My two 4 year olds are relatively normal, have no toileting issues etc, are obsessed with bodily functions like lots of 4 year olds (nonstop poop and pee talk here, good times), and they would never, ever touch poop or poop anyplace but the toilet (happened once, when they were 2.5 years, and it scared the bejeesus out of them when they touched it and it wasn't what they expected haha). That is some psycho behavior since if it was a box of chocolates and poop, the intention is clear and it is revolting.

The whole poop smearing thing makes me wonder if Burke was also being sexually abused. Of course bed wetting and issues with poop smearing aren't always due to abuse, there are other things that factor into it, but considering the evidence that Jonbenet was likely to have been molested, I think when you consider Burke's bizarre behaviour with pee/poop it's highly likely he suffered abuse as well. That household just seemed very toxic in a lot of ways, and I hate having to say/think that. So sad.

I decided to do some research on fecal smearing in order to get a clearer picture of Burke during this time. I found a few things that may be of interest:

- "[Smearing] occurs more commonly in children with developmental disabilities," according to Dr. Nathan J. Blum, a developmental-behavioral pediatrician at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. "Like many behaviors I am not sure that stool smearing has 'one cause'.

- If an older, typically developing child, is intentionally smearing stool on a specific object, Dr. Blum recommends a case evaluation by a mental health professional.

- In older children, voluntary encopresis (soiling in inappropriate places, smearing feces) is often associated with oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), conduct disorder, sexual abuse, or high levels of psychological stressors.

I also read that smearing onto an object could be a power play between the child and the caregiver. However, if Burke smeared feces on JB's candy it seems to me that was a way for him to exact revenge on her for getting more attention and to feel in control.

Links to articles: http://www.allparenting.com/my-family/articles/971647/so-your-child-smears-poop, http://www.minddisorders.com/Del-Fi/Encopresis.html,

The reason they wanted BR to go on Dr Phil is to counter the CBS special, which from all indications hints at a BDI theory. Also, the ID documentary, which if you read between the lines, seems to be going in that general direction as well (the family friend who opened tonight's epidose by mentioning BR hitting JonBenet with a golf club).

I think they reasoned that it would look far worse for BR to remain silent.

I agree. It was brought to his attention about the miniseries and that the evidence would point a finger directly at Burke. This was the family's pre-emptive strike at damage control. They used Dr Phil's show because Dr Phil is a former client of Lin Wood. Dr Phil hired Lin Wood to make the National Enquirer stop writing about his marriage. This kind of arrangement is obviously unethical and the network should not have allowed it.

Regarding the touch DNA; whenever there is a crime scene there will be all kinds of unidentified evidence; DNA, fingerprints, hair, etc. The defense attorneys will always claim ANY unidentified evidence must belong to the REAL killer. This is to be expected. "Hey don't look at my clients. Look over here. Look at this."

Just out of curiosity- does anyone know what the NE was saying about DP and his marriage? I feel so foolish for defending him and his wife. What a sell out.

The whole poop smearing thing makes me wonder if Burke was also being sexually abused. Of course bed wetting and issues with poop smearing aren't always due to abuse, there are other things that factor into it, but considering the evidence that Jonbenet was likely to have been molested, I think when you consider Burke's bizarre behaviour with pee/poop it's highly likely he suffered abuse as well. That household just seemed very toxic in a lot of ways, and I hate having to say/think that. So sad.

I'm in no way a professional but I can dismiss bedwetting as a normal thing, even to age 9, for some kids. But the poop smearing, no way. Something causes a child to do that, it is not normal. If one of you is an average adult that smeared poo around the house when you were nearly 10 correct me, but I'd say the poop stuff is a way bigger sign of a problem in the house than the bedwetting.

Smearing feces is not uncommon for toddlers even without abuse or disabilities. Many of them paint in poop on their walls.

Generally once potty trained it stops. Any older than 4/5 I would be concerned. Even my daughters with Down syndrome and on the spectrum were past it by 4.

Smearing feces is not uncommon for toddlers even without abuse or disabilities. Many of them paint in poop on their walls.

Generally once potty trained it stops. Any older than 4/5 I would be concerned. Even my daughters with Down syndrome and on the spectrum were past it by 4.

For sure toddlers. They are curious, they are trying to figure out toileting etc. My little stinkers figured out how to take off their diapers and THANK GOD they were in their cribs and the mess was contained to that (maybe 1.5 years then). Then another time at 2.5 years they were sadly on a bed when they ripped off their diapers and tried to pick up what fell out. Scared them so much they started screaming and crying and they never tried to touch poop again!

I agree. I think that Dr. Phil knew that this interview would make him a ton of $$$$$, so he said what the R's and their lawyer wanted him to in order to secure the interview and ultimately the big ol' paycheck that came with it.

Where did you find anything about him smearing feces on her candy?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I have always been a PDI but seeing the little Burke demonstrate how Jonbenet was hit changes things 'a bit'. Yikes.

It's funny. I always thought BDI. After watching ALL the new shows, I am starting to lean toward an IDI. The DNA is compelling. Touch DNA on her leggings and then the same DNA on her panties. How else can you explain that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay