Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperDave, you have been wanting for years to fight or punch several players involved in this case but probably none as much as JR.

Boy, did you nail it, DeDee! And I don't make a habit of assaulting old men, but this...man...No, my dad was a man. ST is a man. JR...I don't know what to call him.

I forget who said it just recently, but someone here said that any one of us could have done a better interview than Smit did in 1998. I don't think I could have. I think I might have gone across the table at him.

Ever since this tragedy took place, it seems like all he can think about is how her death affects HIM. When his little daughter needed him, when he SHOULD have been thinking about HER, all he could think of was himself.

It's heartbreaking what happened to JBR and your sentimentality shines, Kind Sir.

Heartbreaking isn't the *advertiser censored**ing word for it! This was a beautiful, sweet little angel; a gentle lamb who believed in Santa Claus and wondered if roses knew their thorns hurt. And LOOK what was done to her. LOOK WHAT WAS DONE! Her mother used her as a living dolly to make good on her fantasies and those of her mother. And what someone else in her family did to her...is almost too horrible to imagine. And it led to her being found in a dirty cold basement with her neck bent into an hourglass and a g*dd**n paintbrush shoved into her vagina, probably to cover all those other times someone had stuck something in there!

You guys had better believe I'm sentimental about this. SOMEONE has to fight for her.

I have often wondered about the urine stain out in the hallway. In my mind this is where she was hit on the head, given such an extensive blow which would have rendered her unconscious, she may have voided then as her body shut down. I understand there is a toilet in the basement, what would have prevented her from using it?

I forget who said it just recently, but someone here said that any one of us could have done a better interview than Smit did in 1998. I don't think I could have. I think I might have gone across the table at him.
Dave that was me. John would've been the least of your worries though because you would've been with me in the other room interrogating Patsy. :websleuther:

I have often wondered about the urine stain out in the hallway. In my mind this is where she was hit on the head, given such an extensive blow which would have rendered her unconscious, she may have voided then as her body shut down. I understand there is a toilet in the basement, what would have prevented her from using it?

Do you mean in front of the WC door? It's been said on here her feet had dirt and lint. I have wondered if she was running away from BR through the basement and voided in fright? The blow and ligature would have voided the rest? If only the walls could talk.

Do you mean in front of the WC door? It's been said on here her feet had dirt and lint. I have wondered if she was running away from BR through the basement and voided in fright? The blow and ligature would have voided the rest? If only the walls could talk.

In my theory JBR was hit on the head - probably in the train room - and rendered unconscious. Then BR dragged her by the neck of her shirt across the hallway to the cellar room where he intended to hide her body (that's how kids think). He couldn't manage to reach the catch so left her there. Then for reasons only HE knew, he decided to strangle her.

Regarding the Ramseys interviews - by the time the police eventually managed to interview the couple they knew their scripts by heart. They were smugly confident that the police would not ask a question that their lawyers had not already put to them. If and when stumped by something they were told to answer "I don't recall".

I firmly believe that if the Ramseys (PR in particular) had been taken into a police station and interviewed on the day of the murder, she would have cracked under very little pressure. JR would have known this and hence wanted the family out of the house ASAP.

I firmly believe that if the Ramseys (PR in particular) had been taken into a police station and interviewed on the day of the murder, she would have cracked under very little pressure. JR would have known this and hence wanted the family out of the house ASAP.

Oh I believe that too. It's infuriating! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Just worried about PL...I wish her well. Really wanted her to post. Maybe somebody can send
her a PM? I don't know how to do it.

Just worried about PL...I wish her well. Really wanted her to post. Maybe somebody can send her a PM? I don't know how to do it.
If you're on a pc, the easiest way is to go to the top of the page and click on "Private Messages", then "Send New Message".

HTH

Another way Rott Mom is when reading a persons post in the thread, click on their name on the left hand side of the post and it will give you several options, one is private message.

Do we know if the size of the print matches BR's boots?

IIRC, the clearest thing about the print was the logo, but the logo was the same size on all pairs of these shoes and so not a determinant of shoe size.

I'm new here so forgive me if I'm bringing up something that has already been mentioned.

I noticed the items mentioned on the cbs special were obviously part of the crime such as the pineapple, railroad track and flashlight. What I noticed is that from what I recall, the roll of duct tape and thread (rope) the investigators were unable to find where they originated from. I assume that's because it was thrown out during that hour and a half JR went missing. However, the pineapple, flashlight and railroad track were still in the house. I believe BR did not tell his father the truth on how he hurt Jonbenet. If he did, the evidence would have been trashed. It explains why you hear him ask "what did you find?" On the phone while still on the line with the police operator. He was asking JR that as he was coming up from the basement. He was curious if his dad found out the real cause (railroad track, flashlight). I'm sure BR's story to his parents was he only punched her or something to that affect.

So the flashlight theory... makes sense. Especially since I'm sure they snuck downstairs a lot to play and did not want to wake the parents. The flashlight was left in the kitchen area. If that is the weapon that killed her, how was she able to walk to the basement from the kitchen after being hit? Or did he chase her after she took the pineapple and grabbed the flashlight to follow her in the basement? The cbs story did not explain that or maybe I zoned out.

BR would not even say the word pineapple to the psychologist two years later. That interview made me believe 100% believe it all originated over the pineapple. He did not want to say the word to give the therapist "pleasure" (in BR's mind) knowing he was right. BR wants to call all the shots and be in control in his interviews as a kid. No normal children without mental health issues would reenact a crime like that. I was shocked he said hammer. He either has a Wes craven imagination or he is in fact the one that killed her. How ironic the game he was playing with the psychologist was "guess who?"

Most parents would have sent their kids back in school for the child's well being. I found that peculiar. Perhaps they were worried he might "talk" to peers.

Also, I think I recall some footage that showed Christmas lights on the morning the cops came when the note was found. So, I guess the parents never went to bed then? They were up all night staging the scene if that's the case.

That poor little girl. I know they will one day solve this and so many psychologists and criminal investigations in the future will benefit in knowing the red flags to look for. That poor girl seemed to be scared everyday in that house, which explains the bed wetting. Ugh and her brother with the fecal matter on her Christmas gift candy in her bedroom. She had no privacy in that house. I had a bully brother growing up and it was awful. He would act out or hurt me if I had any attention. I can emphasize with the scenario unfortunately.

And yes the attorney LW is in fact known as a "sleazeball" in the atlanta area. That's all I will say about him. I have not seen the entire dr. Phil interview yet, only parts. I'll be watching that next. Praying this girl gets justice.

Sara

I'm new here so forgive me if I'm bringing up something that has already been mentioned.

I noticed the items mentioned on the cbs special were obviously part of the crime such as the pineapple, railroad track and flashlight. What I noticed is that from what I recall, the roll of duct tape and thread (rope) the investigators were unable to find where they originated from. I assume that's because it was thrown out during that hour and a half JR went missing. However, the pineapple, flashlight and railroad track were still in the house. I believe BR did not tell his father the truth on how he hurt Jonbenet. If he did, the evidence would have been trashed. It explains why you hear him ask "what did you find?" On the phone while still on the line with the police operator. He was asking JR that as he was coming up from the basement. He was curious if his dad found out the real cause (railroad track, flashlight). I'm sure BR's story to his parents was he only punched her or something to that affect.

So the flashlight theory... makes sense. Especially since I'm sure they snuck downstairs a lot to play and did not want to wake the parents. The flashlight was left in the kitchen area. If that is the weapon that killed her, how was she able to walk to the basement from the kitchen after being hit? Or did he chase her after she took the pineapple and grabbed the flashlight to follow her in the basement? The cbs story did not explain that or maybe I zoned out.

BR would not even say the word pineapple to the psychologist two years later. That interview made me believe 100% believe it all originated over the pineapple. He did not want to say the word to give the therapist "pleasure" (in BR's mind) knowing he was right. BR wants to call all the shots and be in control in his interviews as a kid. No normal children without mental health issues would reenact a crime like that. I was shocked he said hammer. He either has a Wes craven imagination or he is in fact the one that killed her. How ironic the game he was playing with the psychologist was "guess who?"

Most parents would have sent their kids back in school for the child's well being. I found that peculiar. Perhaps they were worried he might "talk" to peers.

Also, I think I recall some footage that showed Christmas lights on the morning the cops came when the note was found. So, I guess the parents never went to bed then? They were up all night staging the scene if that's the case.

That poor little girl. I know they will one day solve this and so many psychologists and criminal investigations in the future will benefit in knowing the red flags to look for. That poor girl seemed to be scared everyday in that house, which explains the bed wetting. Ugh and her brother with the fecal matter on her Christmas gift candy in her bedroom. She had no privacy in that house. I had a bully brother growing up and it was awful. He would act out or hurt me if I had any attention. I can emphasize with the scenario unfortunately.

And yes the attorney LW is in fact known as a "sleazeball" in the atlanta area. That's all I will say about him. I have not seen the entire dr. Phil interview yet, only parts. I'll be watching that next. Praying this girl gets justice.

Sara

Greetings, LittleSadie!

What I noticed is that from what I recall, the roll of duct tape and thread (rope) the investigators were unable to find where they originated from.

Sara

I believe SD pointed out that during the Reelz show, they discussed the cord and tape being from one of the paintings.

I'm glad you lived through your brother's bullying. I had the same experience but he was sent away. (Something the parents should have done in JB's situation IMO)

:welcome:

Just worried about PL...I wish her well. Really wanted her to post. Maybe somebody can send
her a PM? I don't know how to do it.
I've been checking in with her. She is recovering from being ill, but sounds to be on the mend.
See this is another reason I love websleuths. We care about one another. :)

I'd just like to say like... for all the bdi people...why would he go on dr Phil? Why would john keep giving interviews? If they had something to do with it, their attys would have them stay quiet. Read john Douglas opinion on the cases that haunt us. This was done by a disturbed yet criminally inexperienced individual. The police should have pounded everybody at johns work or people related to his coworkers.

CBS show was coming out. It was simply damage control. JR said BR wanted to "control the narrative."

This was done by a disturbed yet criminally inexperienced individual

Agreed! One who lived in the house!!

If they had something to do with it, their attys would have them stay quiet.

No doubt, but their attys can't bind and gag them. In fact, the lead private investigator hired by their lawyers, Ellis Armistead, quit the case because they wouldn't stay quiet.

Read john Douglas opinion on the cases that haunt us.

Wasp27, I don't wish to seem crude, but anything John Douglas wrote on this case isn't fit to line a birdcage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper