Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patsy changed purses once a week. She'd lay her purse ON THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE and I'd clean it out and put it in the closet.

Ah yes! Don't forget the weekly purse swapping ladies!!!! :pillowfight2:

Burke had a temper, I don't have siblings, but I can understand getting angry and my parents, looking out for me, and his in particular looking out for their own reputation. He hit her with a golf club before, I don't think he meant to kill her that time, and when he did kill her, I think he chased her in a fit of rage with a Mag flashlight, hitting her on the head. I truly believe his father made the garotte to stage the scene. Then both parents wrote the 3 page note, that I feel John dictated. Movie lines, almost the exact number of cash in his Christmas bonus etc. That is one of the, if not the longest ransom notes the FBI has on file. It's incoherent, it was meant to throw law enforcement off the trail. There was not a lot of time that could be put into making a convincing note. The gag order prevents most officers from talking about the case in great detail. But those who the gag order does not apply to, experts and staff not in law enforcement, many think Burke did it. But most agree that the investigators think Burke did it. This is my first post on this site, and I can see how many of you would criticize this theory, to you before you post back I say I fully understand. But please understand I'm not taking just their words for it. I have looked into this case for a few years, and it wasn't until I started delving into the Burke theory that it seemed to be the only one that made much sense.

Quite a silly question to determine violent tendencies, considering it would be nonsensical for a child to kick a dog that's running behind them. Not like someone involved in a murder investigation would tell the truth, anyway. Regarding the, "he convinced investigators" bit, did Paula Woodward write that article? Dr. Bernhard didn't sound too convinced. JMO.
Not really, it's quite a good question when you think about it. Children with violent tendencies or the propensity for antisocial behaviour commonly show disregard for animals, and I expect he wouldn't have known it was a trick question, because it didn't ask him about violence towards people.

Not really, it's quite a good question when you think about it. Children with violent tendencies or the propensity for antisocial behaviour commonly show disregard for animals, and I expect he wouldn't have known it was a trick question, because it didn't ask him about violence towards people.

Violence is violence, whether it be toward animals or people. Kids know this, especially when coached beforehand.

Closeup:

3fRcb2N.jpg

I think it needs to be acknowledged that evidence recorded on the 911 call proves that Patsy, John and Burke all lied about Burke's whereabouts during and shortly after the murder of Jonbenet. If you cover up a murder and obstruct justice then that gives law enforcement ample reason for an arrest. Even though Burke was underage at the time of the murder, John Ramsey was not and if the justice system is fair then John Ramsey can tell the truth and not serve jail time, and Burke can also tell the truth and avoid jail time due to his age. But regardless, law enforcement needs to understand that you can't catch a criminal that doesn't want to look bad, when law enforcement is letting them get away for fear of looking bad.

I can't help but wonder if the Ramseys hadn't been rich, but had been Mr and Mrs. Joe Schmoe, filing clerks from Moose Droppings, Iowa - what would have happened?

The morning after Christmas they phone the police and say their daughter is missing and then she turns up a few hours later in their basement, in a locked house, strangled and her skull split in two.

An odd 3 page kidnap note has been left with writing that looks very much like the mother's.

Would they have got away with it? I think we already know the answer to that one.

Interesting find. These look similar to ones that someone found of the Hi Tecs online but not identical imo. This could be the lighting/angle, because they were a different edition (I believe this type of shoe was sold over a few years, so the style may have altered from time to time) or because the ones Burke is wearing here aren't Hi Tecs. Anyone else want to weigh in?

dfd15f3457760a6b9ebdccc572c77b63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting find. These look similar to ones that someone found of the Hi Tecs online but not identical imo. This could be the lighting/angle, because they were a different edition (I believe this type of shoe was sold over a few years, so the style may have altered from time to time) or because the ones Burke is wearing here aren't Hi Tecs. Anyone else want to weigh in?

dfd15f3457760a6b9ebdccc572c77b63.jpg

DrollForeignFaction,
Well BR owned a pair of Hi Tec shoes. I believe this was stated at the GJ. His best friend DS corroborated this. From memory there are other sources making a similar claim.

So those are likely to be Hi Tecs in the picture. If you add in that Kolar stated BR opened the partially opened gifts on Christmas afternoon, then you have a possible explanation for the footprint in the wine-cellar?

It's said to be adult 9 I think.

Link at FFJ

I haven't had time to really go through that link but if I understand correctly the info that it was an adult size 9 comes from Jameson?

PMPT says it can't be sized. IIRC Kolar and Thomas agree. It was just the logo on the bottom, which is the same on all sizes. I did have the PMPT quote stating that in some other post but I can't find it now, and it's not in my files for some reason. But here's a fun quote from Patsy's 2000 interview with Mike Kane that refers to it not being sized.

21 Q. Okay. Is this the first time
22 that you've heard that Burke says that he
23 had Hi-Tec?
24 A. Yes, it is.
25 Q. This is the very first time?
1 A. Yes.
2 Q. When you said in your book and
3 then you said at other times too that you
4 didn't own either brand --
5 MR. WOOD: Hold on. If you have
6 got a reference of the book.
7 MR. KANE: I'm sorry. Page 232.
9 PATSY: I think we were
10 referring that John or I didn't, did not
11 ever have -- were not in possession of --
12 Q. (By Mr. Kane) So when you said
13 we, you were referring to John or you?
14 A. Yes. It never occurred to me
15 about Burke's shoes.
23 Q. (By Mr. Kane) But I mean, but
24 my question was, when you said we, you were
25 talking about you or John?
1 A. Well, what is the, what size
2 print is the Hi-Tec? Is it a child's or is
3 it an adult's?
4 Q. I don't think there is any
5 difference between the two. And I think
6 that has been pretty well publicized too.

Ah thank you. If it came from Jameson, my bad. How to tell she's lying? her mouth is moving.

That first book chapter was not written by LHP. It was put together by Darnay Hoffman and his former wife Sydney Barrows, previously known as the ‘Mayflower Madam.’ (She’s now a business consultant and writer.) LHP did give an interview to the Enquirer, but the spicy sex material from the first chapter of that alleged book was something Hoffman/Barrows developed.

I do adore your attention to detail, qft. Suddenly, LHP finds herself unemployed on December 26. Augment that trauma by becoming accused by your former employees of murdering their 6yo daughter. Egads!

Hope she has done well because she had to clean up after the nasty and abusive family, with JR as the exception, as being neater, but he did scream about loud noise in her presence. Twenty years ago, Little Miss Christmas was murdered in the most brutal fashion possible. I've heard detailed descriptions with understanding. The cord was pulled tightly but low on her neck. Hence, the cord was reapplied at a higher position where it was held tightly for 3 to 4 minutes, until her death.

Who does this vicious 3 to 4 minute strangulation to a 6yo little girl on Christmas Night?

She didn't use that word. I doubt if she would have known the meaning of it.

When I read that article I was of an opposite opinion. I felt it was very nasty and spiteful.

I'm certainly not a fan of the R's and I think they were definitely involved in covering up their child's murder but they DID employ LHP and even loaned her money. When cops interviewed Linda she was even wearing a pair of Patsy's old shoes.

She was a useless housekeeper too - have you seen the mess on the floors of the upstairs levels? She obviously didn't see picking up clothes or tidying anything as part of her duties.

And I think to gossip about the R's sex life was very nasty. Yes, I know she had been thrown under the bus, so to speak, but even so.

In reference to LHP:
She didn't use that word. I doubt if she would have known the meaning of it [fellatio].

Nor do I believe LHP used that particular term. If PR discussed her sex life with LHP, you can bet your boots it was declared to be earth shattering and it was all either of them could think about doing.

She was a useless housekeeper too - have you seen the mess on the floors of the upstairs

Upstairs. Have you seen the CS (crime scene) images of the Ramsey's scary basement. JonBenet hated to go down there. It was a place that scared her most and that is where she died. No one can start moving dead bodies without leaving telltale signs of it being moved. The coroner would examine lividity. The AR (autopsy report) does not in any way indicate the body was moved after death and lividity was set (pooling of blood gravitates to the lowest point) as it begins to form soon after the heart stops pumping.

PR, JBR & BR kept the laundry hampers unfilled because they dropped their clothes wherever knowing the housekeeper would pick them up the next day for them. BR whittled everywhere, left his bat lying on ground, food on tables, left electric train parts scattered about and he also wet the bed. On nat'l tv he stated "like every normal kid. It was no big deal."

Well, no, Burke. Bed wetting is not normal but many kids that do, have valid reasons. And the nasty and sinister smearing and scatagorical behavior is terrifying and beastly and totally uncivilized for a gentile Southern Belle's son.

Only a person who does not respect the space of another person could brutally torture, and violently strangle, by embedding a nylon cord around JonBenet's slender neck, but not pulled tightly enough to break the hyoid bone. That is why I think BDI. An adult would have broken the hyoid.

gossip about the R's sex life was very nasty

LPH is a victim here. She rues the day that she met PR who besmirched her and her husband's names. PRs shoes probably came from Neiman Marcus and cost $400. Let's not diminish LHP for wearing used shoes.

Further, LHP worked for the wealthiest family in Boulder. PR should have gladly issued a Christmas bonus check in the amount of $1000 knowing LHPs family needed it for the holidays. PR is stingy. She and Nedra verbally mistreated LHP miserably, jmho.

Oh, he's worse than that!

I recently spoke to someone who has dealt with our Mr. Wood (don't ask who it was; I'll tell no tales). I told this person that if I had been in his/her shoes, I'd have reached across the table, grabbed Woody by his lapels, dragged him over to me and beat the ****** out of him!

And folks, I'm not Chuck Norris; I'm not King Kong; but I can whup Lin Wood!

Only so much of John Ramsey I can stomach PERIOD.

Whether or not he knew it, it's guaranteed his lawyers knew it!

Absolutely Lin told them about the indictments long before releasing them to the public. The Rs flew into Boulder for the announcement. I gasped for air. I think they were shocked as we all were.

SuperDave, you have been wanting for years to fight or punch several players involved in this case but probably none as much as JR. It's heartbreaking what happened to JBR and your sentimentality shines, Kind Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper