Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue isn't so much full body strength as it is applied force. A consistent amount of force would have to be applied for a sustained period of time to perform the strangulation. This might be beyond a frail 9-year-old's capabilities, but who knows. My guess is that with her body already shutting down from the blunt force trauma, the strangulation would not have taken as long to end her life.

I've seen this brought up a few times now and I'm confused. My understanding was that the whole point of using the paintbrush was less about it being a handle to be pulled, and more as something that could be twisted to tighten the cord and then would hold itself in place. The strength of the one applying it would then be pretty much a non-issue.

I've seen this brought up a few times now and I'm confused. My understanding was that the whole point of using the paintbrush was less about it being a handle to be pulled, and more as something that could be twisted to tighten the cord and then would hold itself in place. The strength of the one applying it would then be pretty much a non-issue.

This was a rope with a handle on one end and a slip knot on the other. There was no twisting noted. The handle was used for leverage. The cord was relatively thin.

I didn't say that. I think it's a reasonable assumption they belonged to Burke, but obviously no one will ever know definitively.

If you look at pictures from that time, Burke is about a foot taller than JB. So if you can find a picture of JB wearing long johns that are 6 - 8 inches too long for her, then I'd go along with you, but Every image I've seen of her shows her wearing clothes bought for a little girl, even the ones taken that morning. I just don't think Patsy did "hand me downs" for her little trophy.

If you look at pictures from that time, Burke is about a foot taller than JB. So if you can find a picture of JB wearing long johns that are 6 - 8 inches too long for her, then I'd go along with you, but Every image I've seen of her shows her wearing clothes bought for a little girl, even the ones taken that morning. I just don't think Patsy did "hand me downs" for her little trophy.

So, to you,-

Burke is about a foot taller than JB = the longjohns were the correct size and length for Burke

Of course. You think they were Patsy's?

I can't answer for him, but you seem to not get it (or are conveniently overlooking his point) that they could have belonged to BR but had been small on him (shrinkage, etc).

As for the longjohns, I honestly think they were dressing her for the day to come. They were getting up early to go from one cold place to another cold place. Instead of PJ's, they put her in longjohns so come morning they could just put pants and a jacket on her and go out the door.

As for the longjohns, I honestly think they were dressing her for the day to come. They were getting up early to go from one cold place to another cold place. Instead of PJ's, they put her in longjohns so come morning they could just put pants and a jacket on her and go out the door.

sedndun,
That just does not fly. Those are BR's long johns, not her sister's long johns, minus the fly opening.

I cannot see Patsy wanting to take JonBenet on a public trip wearing her brothers long johns.

Bear in mind JonBenet had a full wardrobe of clothes in her bedroom.

This would also apply to the pajama pants.

icedtea4me,
Bear in mind it was Patsy who said she redressed JonBenet in BR's long johns because she could not find the pink bottoms JonBenet wore on Christmas Eve.

So according to Patsy the long johns have nothing to do with the vacation flight the next day.

Because JonBenet had an extensive wardrobe of clothes, including fancy nightgowns, one of which was found in the wine-cellar, e.g. Pink Barbie Nightgown, Patsy had plenty options to select from.

This is why many query Patsy's version of events and think she might be explaining away Burke Ramsey's postmortem behavior, i.e. dressing JonBenet in his long johns.

The assumption that it was normal for JonBenet to be wearing his clothing can work in either direction, here Burke Ramsey is thinking its fine?

So if Patsy is covering for BR via her version of events then if the Pajama Bottoms lying on the bedroom floor, do indeed belong to BR, and are not being used by JonBenet, i.e. see the Pink Bottoms history, then maybe those Pajama Bottoms were worn by Burke Ramsey that night.

The long johns, the Pajama Bottoms, might have been hand downs to JonBenet, that should be the default assumption, but given the context and what we know, its safe to assume the Pajama Bottoms were worn by Burke Ramsey that night?

Nobody is claiming it as fact, except possibly Kolar, but it does fit nicely into a BDI theory, i.e. its not contradicted by anything else.

In all honesty I think the Ramsey's lied about their plans for the morning of the 26th. Wasn't their flight at 7:00 am? And Patsy says she's coming downstairs to make coffee at about 5:40? I simply don't get how they planned to get all their luggage in the car, get the kids up and dressed, make and drink their coffee, and drive to the airport?

Later John seemed to weasel out of this saying they wouldn't get the kids ready, just throw them in the car in their pyjamas. I don't buy it. I think they should have awoken long before 5:30 and the call to 911 should have likewise been earlier. And Patsy is going to wear the same outfit that she wore to a dinner party and JB is going to wear Burkes old long johns? Right.

In all honesty I think the Ramsey's lied about their plans for the morning of the 26th. Wasn't their flight at 7:00 am? And Patsy says she's coming downstairs to make coffee at about 5:40? I simply don't get how they planned to get all their luggage in the car, get the kids up and dressed, make and drink their coffee, and drive to the airport?

Later John seemed to weasel out of this saying they wouldn't get the kids ready, just throw them in the car in their pyjamas. I don't buy it. I think they should have awoken long before 5:30 and the call to 911 should have likewise been earlier. And Patsy is going to wear the same outfit that she wore to a dinner party and JB is going to wear Burkes old long johns? Right.

Sedndun: you wouldn't put a bedwetter in cloths that she was going to wear the next day. You'd expect to have to change her, wipe her down (if not a shower) and get out the door.

Andreww,

That's a solid point. Interesting to explain that they would have called 911 much sooner if they were actually flying out.

The Ramseys were used to flying on a private plane. They didn't have to make a commercial flight time. The plane would wait. And John had already prepacked many items on the plane. This was only for a couple of days at the summer home. I'm sure Patsy probably wanted to take everything even for a few days in a home that already had many of their belongings, but John probably limited her.

Sedndun: you wouldn't put a bedwetter in cloths that she was going to wear the next day. You'd expect to have to change her, wipe her down (if not a shower) and get out the door.

Andreww,

That's a solid point. Interesting to explain that they would have called 911 much sooner if they were actually flying out.

The Ramseys were used to flying on a private plane. They didn't have to make a commercial flight time. The plane would wait. And John had already prepacked many items on the plane. This was only for a couple of days at the summer home. I'm sure Patsy probably wanted to take everything even for a few days in a home that already had many of their belongings, but John probably limited her.

Actually, you would have a set departure time. Sure you could delay if needed but that means the rest of his family would have to wait in minniapolis for them.

In one of his interviews John said they were taking a cab, but nobody mentions calling a cab. Shouldn't Patsy be calling a cab when she goes to make coffee at 5:45, assuming they'd have to leave around 6:15?

That mornings timeline has always been so wonky to me. Just doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-crime-photos.htm

"(0252-11) TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. I have one more on this one, Tom. There is a stain here on the carpet. Do you know what was spilled there or what that is? Do you remember a stain on the carpet in that area? PATSY RAMSEY: No. I remember I spilled red (INAUDIBLE) there one time and that was (INAUDIBLE). (Whispering into photographs.) No. - (0253-02) THOMAS HANEY: These photos were taken the morning of the 26th. TRIP DeMUTH: It was before JonBenet was found."

http://radaronline.com/videos/jon-benet-ramsey-murder-crime-scene-video/

the stain

attachment.php

Attachments

• the stain.jpg
    the stain.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 527
Actually, you would have a set departure time. Sure you could delay if needed but that means the rest of his family would have to wait in minniapolis for them.

In one of his interviews John said they were taking a cab, but nobody mentions calling a cab. Shouldn't Patsy be calling a cab when she goes to make coffee at 5:45, assuming they'd have to leave around 6:15?

That mornings timeline has always been so wonky to me. Just doesn't make sense.

And if the rest of the family had to wait in Minneapolis? It's only an inconvenience for family members. That's merely a "sorry we were late we got delayed."

I was under the impression that there were some items that were in one of the cars ready to go to the airport. John did say something about a cab, but this is what I could find.

8 I think that was done one summer I came back late
9 in the evening. Patsy and the kids were delayed,
10 and for some reason I didn't have a key. I don't
11 know why. But usually if I don't drive my car I
12 take a cab or something to the airport and back,
13 and I don't have a key and the house keys are on
14 the key ring.

And if the rest of the family had to wait in Minneapolis? It's only an inconvenience for family members. That's merely a "sorry we were late we got delayed."

I was under the impression that there were some items that were in one of the cars ready to go to the airport. John did say something about a cab, but this is what I could find.

8 I think that was done one summer I came back late
9 in the evening. Patsy and the kids were delayed,
10 and for some reason I didn't have a key. I don't
11 know why. But usually if I don't drive my car I
12 take a cab or something to the airport and back,
13 and I don't have a key and the house keys are on
14 the key ring.

TT: About what time did you guys plan on leaving the house?
JR: We needed to leave by 6:30 a.m., because we were going to take off about 7:00 a.m., because we were meeting John and Melinda in Minneapolis.
TT: You guys were going to taxi to fly out by 7:00 a.m.
JR: Uh-huh.
TT: What time were you planning on getting up; what time did guys get up?
JR: Well the alarm was set for 5:30 a.m., I woke up a little before that, before the alarm went off.

So think about that, Patsy is coming downstairs at 5:45 to make coffee. Coffee takes at least 10 minutes to perk and another 10 to drink. And nobody has made any mention of calling the cab. These people have to leave the house in 45 minutes and both kids are in bed, suitcases are all over the house, John is still shaving, and they are making coffee???

You can schedule a cab. For where and when they were going, calling the night before would have been preferable.

You can schedule a cab. For where and when they were going, calling the night before would have been preferable.

Did the cancel it? Did it show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members