Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
again why do you discount PDI for the sexual assault???
it is as much a possibility that the abuse was a chronic non sexual violation of jonbenet through douching over hygiene problems with this little girl as a sick pedo within her family.

you can not prove the assult was by a sexual deviat. it is simply interpretation.
I believe 100% PR was responsible for this abuse. and it was not for sexual gratification. quite the opposite.
this practice is far for common than you think.
of course this is just my opinion but it is just as validated as any other theory. can not be disproved.
douching applicators are the size of fingers but would be much more likely to do physical damage especially when we know there is a specific erosion spot.

k-mac,
again why do you discount PDI for the sexual assault???

For much the same reason I discount JR doing a sexual assault. It simply does not fit the bill.

PDI is possible , as is your interpretation, it definitely could be a douching thing with Patsy, who then attempts to fake a sexual assault to explain away the physical signs left by the douching.

Where both PDI and JDI fall down is on the staging. Burke Ramsey is deliberately injected into the case by dressing JonBenet in his long johns, innocent dressing or not. Similar with the size-12's, then Patsy lying about them, but in ignorance that they have either left the house or are hidden away somewhere, similar issues arise with the breakfast bar. There are JR's and PR's fibers left on JonBenet.

There is not much point in staging away the douching, just to leave other elements, see above, that point back at the parents.

The parents had the best part of five hours to get the basic staging right, and they failed.

I reckon this is because the case is BDI and they only became aware when they arose that morning, and basically tweaked BR's childish staging, adding the RN and ligature device. This assumption also explains why the breakfast bar was left uncleaned.

The case might be PDI, but it looks more BDI to my eyes at present. Hopefully Coroner Meyer might open up in some interview and let us know if he suspected douching with staging or sexual assault with staging?

[Snip]

I reckon this is because the case is BDI and they only became aware when they arose that morning, and basically tweaked BR's childish staging, adding the RN and ligature device. This assumption also explains why the breakfast bar was left uncleaned.

How do we know the breakfast bar wasn't cleaned up? The murderer could have only focused on things relative to committing and covering up the crime. Anything that wasn't related to the crime wouldn't have been touched. What other than the pillow and the flashlight were left behind in the kitchen? What did the killer need to clean up in the breakfast bar? I'm confused.

How do we know the breakfast bar wasn't cleaned up? The murderer could have only focused on things relative to committing and covering up the crime. Anything that wasn't related to the crime wouldn't have been touched. What other than the pillow and the flashlight were left behind in the kitchen? What did the killer need to clean up in the breakfast bar? I'm confused.

BoldBear,
BBM: You really should not be. Without the breakfast bar left as found, we could not link PR or BR to the death of JonBenet.

Otherwise no breakfast bar artifact means the R's can claim an intruder fed JonBenet the pineapple prior to killing her.

Patsy's fingerprints on the bowl link her to the breakfast bar, more so does BR's on both the bowl and glass holding the teabag.

The breakfast bar offers forensic evidence that this was the location JonBenet snacked pineapple, thus demonstrating she was awake after the parents said they placed her sleeping into bed.

So the breakfast bar suggests that the parents version of events is inconsistent.

If the case were JDI or PDI and you were intent on staging a fake crime-scene, then at a minimum, you might want to cleanup the primary crime-scene?

The parents failed to do this, suggesting they were ignorant regarding its importance?

andreww,
Having given it further thought, also this subject links with a reply in the The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties. thread.

If you can accept that the R's were late that morning due to extended staging down in the basement, I reckon this suggests the parents only became aware of JonBenet early that morning, likely when one of them rose?

If the case is JDI or PDI, then they had effectively all night to stage a crime-scene, yet they left the breakfast bar intact, JonBenet's bedroom was in a mess, and JonBenet was wearing Burke's long johns and Patsy's niece's size-12 underwear.

If the case is PDI and Patsy has all night to normalize JonBenet's appearance and stage a crime scene why dress JonBenet as she was found?

It might be Patsy is intent on framing Burke, at a minimum, obscuring the crime-scene with various artifact?

What I reckon, is the parents found JonBenet dressed as described, one of the parents wiped JonBenet down, explaining the Coroners verbatim finding, and on the surface it seems like they re-engineered Burke's prior staging to a scenario that looked more realistic to them.

So JR wiped JonBenet down as fibers from his Israeli manufactured shirt were found on JonBenet's genitals. Patsy fashioned the garrote with the previously used ligature, leaving her fibers in the knotting. After adding other miscellaneous touches, e.g. RN, they hid JonBenet away in the basement.

It would make sense if JonBenet was further assaulted internally by one of the parents using the paintbrush, hoping to mask the prior sexual assault.

The logic of the case mandates that Kolar is correct, i.e. BDI All, with the parents arriving late at the crime-scene, which with adult eyes they recognize the childish staging, so tweak it as best they could?

Interesting concept, however John want wearing the black shirt that day and it wouldn't explain why Patsy was wearing the same outfit. The fact that fibres from both John and Patsy's party outfits were found at the scene suggests that they were both involved prior to waking that morning. My guess would be that by the time they discovered the body, recovered from the initial shock, and decided exactly what they were going to do, quite a bit of time had passed. Maybe they start the actual staging at 3:00 am, leaving them only a little more than a couple of hours to get it done?

I know you seem to think that the crime scene was actually in JB's bedroom because it was messy, but to me that says the opposite. If they were trying to hide that fact, why not tidy it up? I think the flashlight, aside from being the possible murder weapon, tells us something more. Why was it out in the first place? If BDI it would suggest that he was using it to venture outside the confines of his room, quite possibly to the basement. Kolar believes that the gifts in the WC represented "secret santa" gifts that were to be given to the kids in Michigan, and I tend to agree with him. I think that Burke may have taken JB down there on the pretext of discovering what was in them. The urine stain outside the WC door suggests that that very well could have been where it happened? Why would the parents carry her down to that spot, strangle her, then move her inside that door? I'm not sold.

BoldBear,
BBM: You really should not be. Without the breakfast bar left as found, we could not link PR or BR to the death of JonBenet.

Otherwise no breakfast bar artifact means the R's can claim an intruder fed JonBenet the pineapple prior to killing her.

Patsy's fingerprints on the bowl link her to the breakfast bar, more so does BR's on both the bowl and glass holding the teabag.

The breakfast bar offers forensic evidence that this was the location JonBenet snacked pineapple, thus demonstrating she was awake after the parents said they placed her sleeping into bed.

So the breakfast bar suggests that the parents version of events is inconsistent.

If the case were JDI or PDI and you were intent on staging a fake crime-scene, then at a minimum, you might want to cleanup the primary crime-scene?

The parents failed to do this, suggesting they were ignorant regarding its importance?

That is why I don't believe that the breakfast bar had much to do with the crime. I think the kids snacked their shortly after they arrived home, and the crime didn't happen until later. The Ramsey's may simply have forgotten about the snack or simply didn't see it as a stumbling block. And it wouldn't have been one if not for that one stolen bight of pineapple.

Interesting concept, however John want wearing the black shirt that day and it wouldn't explain why Patsy was wearing the same outfit. The fact that fibres from both John and Patsy's party outfits were found at the scene suggests that they were both involved prior to waking that morning. My guess would be that by the time they discovered the body, recovered from the initial shock, and decided exactly what they were going to do, quite a bit of time had passed. Maybe they start the actual staging at 3:00 am, leaving them only a little more than a couple of hours to get it done?

I know you seem to think that the crime scene was actually in JB's bedroom because it was messy, but to me that says the opposite. If they were trying to hide that fact, why not tidy it up? I think the flashlight, aside from being the possible murder weapon, tells us something more. Why was it out in the first place? If BDI it would suggest that he was using it to venture outside the confines of his room, quite possibly to the basement. Kolar believes that the gifts in the WC represented "secret santa" gifts that were to be given to the kids in Michigan, and I tend to agree with him. I think that Burke may have taken JB down there on the pretext of discovering what was in them. The urine stain outside the WC door suggests that that very well could have been where it happened? Why would the parents carry her down to that spot, strangle her, then move her inside that door? I'm not sold.

andreww,
The fact that fibres from both John and Patsy's party outfits were found at the scene suggests that they were both involved prior to waking that morning.
Patently both parents were involved in the staging. What is that mandates the parents were involved much earlier that morning?

I know you seem to think that the crime scene was actually in JB's bedroom because it was messy
Not just that it was messy, but that the breakfast bar was left as is, i.e. JonBenet and BR finished up there, and headed upstairs to her bedroom?

JonBenet's bedroom as the primary crime-scene is is not fixed, as you suggest maybe BR and JonBenet left the breakfast bar and headed down to the basement?

I'm trying to paint a picture of events before the 911 call, and although the parents carry out some staging, they do not remove forensic evidence, which if they had the full five hours and the case was PDI or JDI, they would?

If the case was PDI, the only way I can see Patsy redressing JonBenet in Burke's long johns, is if she knowingly wanted to implicate him?

Otherwise she has the choice to visit JonBenet's bedroom and pick suitable clothes that has JonBenet conventionally dressed.

Also, according to Kolar, Burke Ramsey was aware of the contents of the partially opened gifts, e.g. size-12's.

As a theory BDI All explains more forensic evidence than either PDI or JDI.

That is why I don't believe that the breakfast bar had much to do with the crime. I think the kids snacked their shortly after they arrived home, and the crime didn't happen until later. The Ramsey's may simply have forgotten about the snack or simply didn't see it as a stumbling block. And it wouldn't have been one if not for that one stolen bight of pineapple.

andreww,
ITA. From this you can conclude that the breakfast bar was not the primary crime-scene, otherwise the parent(s) would not have forgotten, and engaged in a cleanup so to remove forensic evidence linking JonBenet to the breakfast bar!

That in essence really leaves JonBenet's bedroom, Burke's bedroom, or the basement?

*snip*If the case was PDI, the only way I can see Patsy redressing JonBenet in Burke's long johns, is if she knowingly wanted to implicate him?*snip*

Your use of a ? as a final punctuation, imo, indicates you're not sure about this.

Your use of a ? as a final punctuation, imo, indicates you're not sure about this.

icedtea4me,
Absolutely, its an outside interpretation, one that is valid but lets say represents an outlier.

This is why I think BDI All, seems to be the best answer we have, i.e. matches more of the evidence than any other theory.

The best answer against this, is I have not seen all the evidence, and that the case is really PDI, once I see the evidence PDI will explain more than BDI All ever did.

BoldBear,

This is where jargon becomes an issue. I view a breakfast bar as having stools and a counter top. To you, the breakfast bar is the breakfast room with a full sit-down table.

I have trouble putting too much intelligence upon the person or persons who committed this crime. It's often discussed here how the killer knew what to do ahead of the police. While I believe there was some planning, I don't believe this person was a forensic genius. How did the killer know that LE would screw-up so badly? How could the killer guess that pineapple would be found in JB's duodenum? Once the Ramseys said JB was carried up to bed, they (smartly) stuck with their original story--sound advice of their attorneys. They tried not to deviate from the original stories, but they did.

Trauma has very odd and opposite effects. During an emergency we become very aware of everything happening around us, but after the trauma is over some people forget what happened while others remember every detail. I don't believe Patsy really forgot every detail she knew about living in the Boulder home. I do believe that the stress and the drugs played games with her memory, but I also believe she conveniently forgot details when she thought it was to her advantage.

John, on the other hand, is very calculating. It's hard to see him get caught off-guard by questions. He does sometimes changes his reasons of why he did things--the video camera's batteries weren't charged; and then, since Beth died I want to live in the moment--this type of fishtailing drives me crazy. He read to JB that night when she was asleep. Oh, I was misunderstood. I went up and read a little before I went to sleep. The Law and Order gotchas didn't work here. Clunk. Clunk.

John has a very interesting defense when asked questions: "I didn't read and/or know anything about that." He wants to trace every aspect of the case, hiring an investigative team to find the killer and then doesn't want to know what they found. The easiest way to avoid answering a question is to say you don't know anything about it.

I don't think the Ramseys thought about the pineapple. Yes, it was an afterthought, but the biggest thing the killer didn't know would happen is what happened with the media. Without the pageant tapes and the media, this would have been a completely different story. Hunter would have been able to do his shoulder shrug and it would have been one of thousands of unsolved child murders. We would have never been introduced to a drugged-up Patsy and a cold and contemptuous John Ramsey--the way he looked at her during that 1st interview.

The pineapple and the teabag left on the table don't add up to a touchdown. It's an incomplete pass on the first down. The Ramseys outplayed the other team and we're all left complaining about the bad calls and the incompetent refs.

I've been " with" this case since the beginning. Re: BDI and Burke's behavior post crime.

One theory early in this thread commented about Patsy getting drugs from Dr. Beouf for herself. What if they were drugs for BURKE? He was a child. He would have been seeing a Pediatrician. Perhaps there were behavioral problems and other disorders manifesting and Patsy was covering up for Burke being medicated with psychoactive drugs.

I think any woman with ovarian cancer would have been able to get whatever the hell she wanted from any doctor who saw her in the time period involved.

Since Beouf was not a psychiatrist, maybe Burke didn't get adequate evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. The same can possibly be inferred re: JBR and her regression to bedwetting and soiling, if L.H.P. was honest in PMPT.
Both children may have experienced great traumas, and yes, I do have a suspect in mind, and no, it is neither Patsy or John for the early childhood traumas which may have manifested in regressive behaviors.. Look a generation back...

I lived in Atlanta and had a very unhappily circuitous group of ties to the Ramseys, moving there at about the same time they did.
Mothers who had sons who were classmates of Burke's told me of meetings held at the school about " How to treat Burke Ramsey".
It was a very " PC" issue for the school admin,.
That's really all I know about his early life except this:
In the 80's and early 90's, it was NOT unusual to dress little boys in Feltman Brothers and Baby Dior, which sometimes was found above toddler sizes. My own son has a huge portrait where he is wearing... dark purple velveteen short pants, matching jacket, bow tie, white satin shirt, knee socks, and black patent dress shoes. He was barely walking, but he walked at 9 months and was also talking by that age, so he doesn't remember all those freaking CRAZY frilly, feminine- type extremely expensive luxe suits with smocked " wooden soldiers" and ducks and birds. Oh, and one, given to us by one of the town's most prominent couples, featured a huge embroidered squirrel down one side of the short pants.

It was a different time and a different place unless you are also from the South, as in " Parent who dressed child was from the South".
Don't read too much into it- we were extremely fussily dressed in the 80's and early 90's.
A more recent example are the outfits worn by Prince George of England, son of Prince William and Duchess Catherine. IF you have been living under a rock, check those smocked shorts suits out. :)

Burke had, from what I saw, and also was told, lower than normal attention span and thus, would expected to have less planning and post- crime skills, if he killed his sister.
There had been an earlier accident with a golf club which I don't see mentioned here. Past behavior being a great predictor of future behavior.
He may well have hit her in the head or pushed or thrown her to the concrete floor. IDK.

The people with the key to what likely happened are Priscilla and Fleet White. They have insight to the family dynamics, and talked and begged for an independent investigation apart from BPD until they were silenced by the Ramseys and Lin Wood.
Have any of you who think Burke killed JBR wondered exactly WHAT it is that Fleet White and Priscilla knew, and know, and may well carry to their graves?

I know I have wondered for 20 years.

One last thing I'd like to just leave here for thought: JonBenet had TWO brothers. One, a mature male, somehow ended up with a semen stained comforter and a Dr. Seuss book in the much- discussed suitcase under the window in the basement.
JAR had been in Boulder. Positive proof that he actually left Boulder prior to Dec. 25 has never been established. It's based on what Lucinda says. Lucinda, who had already buried a daughter. John's beloved daughter, Beth, who was buried next to JBR...

That family was so dysfunctional on so many levels. Likely, the survivors still are. I think those who are attempting to place Burke in the killing are well- intentioned. I think he is weird, he was ALWAYS weird. IMO, he's possibly been medicated for most of his life now- PTSD,, who knows? Read up on Klonopin long term use, then re-evaluate his Dr. Phil appearance and his weird laugh and statements about "memory being erased". Klonopin definitely does help " soften" very bad memories ( or it would not be a drug of choice for severe acute or chronic PTSD).

I've not posted here in a long time, so please forgive if this has been discussed: What is the update (if any) re the lawsuit filed by Burke? Any news?

For PDI to be a runner you have to show there was no sexual assault.

No you don't. You've followed the case long enough to know better than that.

Without the breakfast bar left as found, we could not link PR or BR to the death of JonBenet.

Correction: You couldn't link Burke to her death.

In regards to BRs behavior, it was after his teacher testified and the GJ watched BRs video's from the Jan. 1997 interview that the GJ handed down their decision in the form of a signed affidavit that the DA chose not to act upon. We know those charges were against BRs parents for failure to protect JBR.

FW knows much that has not been revealed, especially, regarding the R family dynamics. As frustrating as it may be, he chooses to remain quiet and I respect that decision.

Rightly or wrongly, I've not placed much emphasis on the beaver evidence. FWs home is surrounded by an electric fence due to the damage that beavers are known to do to the landscape. JBR had been at their home for several hours before her death. It was mentioned that BR was shocked by the electric fence that same day.

We have images of JBR displaying bruises on her arms and injuries on her legs long before her death. There is the golf club incident while in Charlevoix that occurred the day before her birthday, iirc. There was also the oddness of the neighbors keeping JonBenet's dog where JB would go to visit with her pet. Why wasn't the dog allowed to live in the Ramsey home? Her first Bichon became a mystery for us but it is possible that he was harmed while inside the R home. Thus, PR moved quickly to obtain another. I believe BR may have held a strong dislike of all things JB. He would not allow her into his room while playing his video games. She sat outside his door instead. Today, BR works from home in Charlevoix rather in the corporate setting.

I wonder if BR, perhaps, suffered from lack of oxygen during birth as this could explain why his brain may function differently.
Burke's 1997 Interview
On January 8, John and Patsy took Burke to the Child Advocacy Center in Niwot, Colorado, through arrangements made by the Boulder Police department, to be interviewed by Dr. Suzanne Bernard, a specialist in child psychology. [....]
Dr. Bernhard felt there needed to be more follow-up with Burke in the discussion of sexual contact. The only show of emotion by Burke, other than the irritation with the questions about the actual crime, was when Dr. Bernhard began to ask about uncomfortable touching. Burke picked up a board game and put it on his head an action indicating anxiety or discomfort with these types of questions and that there was more that he was not telling her. Dr. Bernhard asked Burke if he had any secrets, and he said, “probably, if I did, I wouldn't tell you, because then it wouldn’t be a secret.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?3780-Burke-s-1997-Interview
This documentary was posted on April 17, 2017. It describes children diagnosed with ADHD and conduct disorder. An overactive child has low arousal levels.
"Conduct disorder (CD) is a mental disorder diagnosed in childhood or adolescence that presents itself through a repetitive and persistent pattern of behavior in which the basic rights of others or major age-appropriate norms are violated. These behaviors are often referred to as "antisocial behaviors.". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/conduct_disorder

[video=youtube;dVxGZGPvyPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVxGZGPvyPo[/video]

In regards to BRs behavior, it was after his teacher testified and the GJ watched BRs video's from the Jan. 1997 interview that the GJ handed down their decision in the form of a signed affidavit that the DA chose not to act upon. We know those charges were against BRs parents for failure to protect JBR.

FW knows much that has not been revealed, especially, regarding the R family dynamics. As frustrating as it may be, he chooses to remain quiet and I respect that decision.

Rightly or wrongly, I've not placed much emphasis on the beaver evidence. FWs home is surrounded by an electric fence due to the damage that beavers are known to do to the landscape. JBR had been at their home for several hours before her death. It was mentioned that BR was shocked by the electric fence that same day.

We have images of JBR displaying bruises on her arms and injuries on her legs long before her death. There is the golf club incident while in Charlevoix that occurred the day before her birthday, iirc. There was also the oddness of the neighbors keeping JonBenet's dog where JB would go to visit with her pet. Why wasn't the dog allowed to live in the Ramsey home? Her first Bichon became a mystery for us but it is possible that he was harmed while inside the R home. Thus, PR moved quickly to obtain another. I believe BR may have held a strong dislike of all things JB. He would not allow her into his room while playing his video games. She sat outside his door instead. Today, BR works from home in Charlevoix rather in the corporate setting.

I wonder if BR, perhaps, suffered from lack of oxygen during birth as this could explain why his brain may function differently.

This documentary was posted on April 17, 2017. It describes children diagnosed with ADHD and conduct disorder. An overactive child has low arousal levels.

[video=youtube;dVxGZGPvyPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVxGZGPvyPo[/video]

DeDee,

Yes, that could explain his behaviour. If he was emotionally negelected might tell us a lot too.

Either he had some serious psychological issues or its brother on sister gone wrong, without the interaction on Christmas night they might have both grown up and gone their separate ways?

[snip]

I was shocked by an electric fence around that age. As a prank, my friend's sister pushed me into the fence. My feet slipped out from underneath me and I slipped into an irrigation ditch full of water. This fence was to stop dairy cows. The lights on the machine immediately jumped to the top level. I bounced back and forth between trying to stand up and touching the wire and being knocked back. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. I wouldn't describe it as pain but more as something incredibly wrong and it stops you from being able to control your muscles and react. I eventually stopped trying to stand up and backed away. It was terrible and uncomfortable, but once it was over, it was over. There wasn't any need for adult intervention. This type of fence leaves no marks, but gets your attention fast. My friend and his sister had touched the fence and knew it was basically harmless. They hadn't, however, ever slipped into the irrigation ditch when they touched the fence.

This is a very interesting slant. I watched the show you quoted, but I don't see evidence of Burke acting out outside of the home. With Burke's friends, wouldn't we have stories of him acting out in violent ways?

Recently the news has been running stories of people selling sick puppies. It's sad, but it happens. I never considered the idea that Burke may have hurt the dog.

Lets not take Burke's working from home out of context. Burke's images have been on the internet. He's had this cloud hanging over his head all of his life. If I was in his shoes, I'd mistrust the world and want to be left alone. I couldn't imagine going to the grocery store to find my face on the cover of a tabloid.

andreww,
ITA. From this you can conclude that the breakfast bar was not the primary crime-scene, otherwise the parent(s) would not have forgotten, and engaged in a cleanup so to remove forensic evidence linking JonBenet to the breakfast bar!

That in essence really leaves JonBenet's bedroom, Burke's bedroom, or the basement?

I lean towards JB's bedroom mainly because from the Radar video, it was in such disarray with hair ties strewn about, etc. I don't see that in BR's bedroom unless FW did a stellar job of cleaning it up.

I was shocked by an electric fence around that age. <RSBM>

This is a very interesting slant. I watched the show you quoted, but I don't see evidence of Burke acting out outside of the home. With Burke's friends, wouldn't we have stories of him acting out in violent ways?

Recently the news has been running stories of people selling sick puppies. It's sad, but it happens. I never considered the idea that Burke may have hurt the dog.

Lets not take Burke's working from home out of context. Burke's images have been on the internet. He's had this cloud hanging over his head all of his life. If I was in his shoes, I'd mistrust the world and want to be left alone. I couldn't imagine going to the grocery store to find my face on the cover of a tabloid.

What a frightening experience to be shocked by a fence while in an irrigation ditch. Thank you for sharing your experience. I don't think BR suffered any bodily damage from the shock. It is a part of what happened at the White's Christmas party prior to his sister's death.

Even if people have been recently selling sick dogs, what does that have to do with the Bichon's sold in Boulder in 1996? There is no other explanation for the dog living with the neighbors other than BR could not be trusted around JonBenet's dog. Although, I am open to other reasonable ideas and suggestions.

We will probably never know much about BRs childhood behavior since the Rs requested that their friends not speak to the media even though they went on national television with their version of events. Nor are we privy to what BRs teacher told the GJ regarding his behavior. IMHO, the prosecutor called his teacher as a GJ witness due to what she had to reveal and it was not good news. JB was said to have become clingy to her mother. I think it is possible that JB was scared of her brother and was seeking protection.

Family friend says Burke Ramsey had &#8216;outbursts&#8217;
SEPTEMBER 26, 2016 6:34PM

A FAMILY friend with a unique insight into the JonBenet Ramsey case has revealed she often saw flashes of anger from the murdered six-year-old&#8217;s brother.
Judith Phillips, 64, told The Sun she believes the theory that Burke is responsible for killing the beauty pageant queen almost 20 years ago.
Ms Phillips, who was close to the Ramseys for ten years, said: &#8220;Burke was quiet, reserved and very into computer technology. I had seen him have emotional outbursts.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/e039ffc7fc90925cecc4e31b9af33090

BR dreamed of a job with a large corporation after graduating from Purdue in 2010. His top three choices were [from his Twitter account]:

On February 3, 2010, Burke wrote:

"career fair time! my top 3 companies: @MITREcorp (aviation systems developent), @ClarityCon, and Gulfstream aerospace"

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...2-Burke-Ramsey-graduates-from-Purdue-May-2010

BR did not become employed by any of those aforementioned companies. Instead, he moved back to Atlanta and worked for an IT business in a cubicle setting. There was an article about this job and his picture in the company newsletter; however, I'm unable to locate it now since the current links want to discuss the Dr Phil Show he appeared on recently. He also held a job spinning records as a DJ. He joined some skateboard group and was part of an online blog that I can no longer find the link for either.

Therefore, BR was working with others as an adult, even though he was separated from them by partitions, during most of the working day. Why couldn't he stay with the company and build his own career? Did he pester his co-workers? Did they tease him? I do not know the answer.

The entire Ramsey defense hinges on a compressed timeline of events. They want everyone tucked in and asleep by 10:30pm. The pineapple threw a spanner in the works, indicating that JonBenet was not carried up to bed asleep upon returning from the Whites' house. The fact that the Ramseys don't account for the pineapple in their version of events means that they were likely unaware JonBenet had eaten pineapple that night. While this does add some fuel to the BDI theory, its larger importance is that it discredits the timeline given to us by the Ramseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva