Was Burke involved in JB's death?

• Burke was involved in the death of JBR

Votes: 377 59.6%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its hard to let go of a theory when. you're convinced.

The entire scenario of JB being murdered and staged by her parents is already hard enough to accept.

The possibility that B was an insomniac murdering sexual deviant at 9 years of age just stretches the bounds of credibility too much, especially when you consider JB was clearly "manhandled", moved, wiped, overkilled.

This is not the crime of a child.

:moo:

I know it because the current DA has said he wants to prosecute the case.
Well then, there's proof -- the words of a lawyer elected to a public office. :rolleyes:

He has said there is evidence. Members of the grand jury saw real evidence.

The Ramsey dream team of lawyers could have demanded separate trials and made the prosecution very difficult because of the "cross finger-pointing" defense that you claim doesn't exist.

JMO
Google it (and exclude from your search any links to JBR forums).

Don't you understand? If they were both indicted for the same crime, it wouldn't matter that their lawyer tries to point at the other saying his client was only an accomplice -- that client is still held equally accountable for the crime as if he/she were the principal. I can't make it any clearer than that, and I won't try to again.

Absolutely you can. He is old enough to be suspected. He is old enough to be found to be the killer. He us just not old enough to be charged. There is a difference. If it was Burke we would know. It's no just Lacy. Burke had always been cleared.

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

ITA. If it was Burke we would know the evidence against him even if he wasn't charged. I'm not sure why that is such a difficult concept for some to grasp.

The entire scenario of JB being murdered and staged by her parents is already hard enough to accept.

The possibility that B was an insomniac murdering sexual deviant at 9 years of age just stretches the bounds of credibility too much, especially when you consider JB was clearly "manhandled", moved, wiped, overkilled.

I have not seen one single BDI say anything REMOTELY close to that what I've bolded.

ITA. If it was Burke we would know the evidence against him even if he wasn't charged. I'm not sure why that is such a difficult concept for some to grasp.

Oh, because it's not true. If he's too young to be charged, he's too young for them to collect evidence against, and CERTAINLY too young for them to show the public evidence against.

ETA: We have actually seen evidence that involves BR, though you can't have evidence compiled "against" a child of that age. We have his fingerprints on the bowl of pineapple, for example.

Well then, there's proof -- the words of a lawyer elected to a public office. :rolleyes:

Google it (and exclude from your search any links to JBR forums).

Don't you understand? If they were both indicted for the same crime, it wouldn't matter that their lawyer tries to point at the other saying his client was only an accomplice -- that client is still held equally accountable for the crime as if he/she were the principal. I can't make it any clearer than that, and I won't try to again.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Oh, because it's not true. If he's too young to be charged, he's too young for them to collect evidence against, and CERTAINLY too young for them to show the public evidence against.

ETA: We have actually seen evidence that involves BR, though you can't have evidence compiled "against" a child of that age. We have his fingerprints on the bowl of pineapple, for example.

We also have have him owning a pair of boots complete with compass his parents denied he owned.
We have him awake at the time of the 911 call, only after years of lies.
We have the conflict of JonBenet walking into the house that night against her parents version.
We have the lies about pineapple.
We have his weird detached behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also have have him owning a pair of boots complete with compass his parents denied he owned.
We have him awake at the time of the 911 call, only after years of lies.
We have the conflict of JonBenet walking into the house that night against her parents version.
We have the lies about pineapple.
We have his weird detached behavior.

None of that is evidence that ties Burke to the murder or sexual assault. He lived there. No evidence he handled the bowl of pinneaple, only evidence he had at some point touched the bowl. No evidence he was present at the murder, only evidence his shoes left a print at some point in an area that was dirty and had cobwebs. We know his train set was in the basement. There is no evidence his weird, detached behavior is that of a sexual predator killer.

JMO

None of that is evidence that ties Burke to the murder or sexual assault. He lived there. No evidence he handled the bowl of pinneaple, only evidence he had at some point touched the bowl. No evidence he was present at the murder, only evidence his shoes left a print at some point in an area that was dirty and had cobwebs. We know his train set was in the basement. There is no evidence his weird, detached behavior is that of a sexual predator killer.

JMO

We also have the books given to Patsy about concerning his behavior.
We heard about them under the covers and Burkes very strange reaction to being caught.
We have him whacking her in the face with a golf club.
We have his family drawings
We know he gave 5-6 hours worth of testimony before the grand jury.
He wasn't eliminated as the writer of the note.

We have JonBenet's sealed medical files and her doctor willing to destroy them before turning them over.

Children commit horrible sex crimes everyday. And yes, some children even kill their victims purposely

We also have the books given to Patsy about concerning his behavior.
We heard about them under the covers and Burkes very strange reaction to being caught.
We have him whacking her in the face with a golf club.
We have his family drawings
We know he gave 5-6 hours worth of testimony before the grand jury.
He wasn't eliminated as the writer of the note.

What "behavior"??? What you describe could be ascribed to any 9-year-old growing up in a household lead by a narcissistic, controlling mother who favored one child over another. Sexual curiosity under the covers isn't evidence the child was a raging homicidal maniac who nearly decapitated his sister with a garrote.

Children commit horrible sex crimes everyday. And yes, some children even kill their victims purposely

Children who commit horrible sex crimes leave evidence. Please cite one sex crime committed by a 9-year-old where there was not one shred of evidence that tied the perp to the crime scene. Thanks.

The statitics?

Do these murdering children come from backgrounds of poverty, abuse, low socio economic areas where violent crime is the norm?

I see ZERO evidence in this case, aside from the glaringly obvious fact that B was not physically strong enough to move his sister, nor criminally sophisticated enough to cover his crime.

Fingerprints on a bowl = he raped and murdered his sister?! Seriously?!!!

The statitics?

Do these murdering children come from backgrounds of poverty, abuse, low socio economic areas where violent crime is the norm?

I see ZERO evidence in this case, aside from the glaringly obvious fact that B was not physically strong enough to move his sister, nor criminally sophisticated enough to cover his crime.

Fingerprints on a bowl = he raped and murdered his sister?! Seriously?!!!

ITA. I think it highly more likely that Burke was also a victim of the same pedophile who murdered his sister.

JMO

What "behavior"??? What you describe could be ascribed to any 9-year-old growing up in a household lead by a narcissistic, controlling mother who favored one child over another. Sexual curiosity under the covers isn't evidence the child was a raging homicidal maniac who nearly decapitated his sister with a garrote.

IMO this case is horrible enough without exaggerating..... " nearly decapitated" ???

Extreme Jealously.

I would describe his reaction to getting caught....very troublesome.

Children who commit horrible sex crimes leave evidence. Please cite one sex crime committed by a 9-year-old where there was not one shred of evidence that tied the perp to the crime scene. Thanks.

Children sexually assault other children every day. It's nothing new. Many prey on the much younger or weaker.

Usually...there is NO evidence of sexual molestation at all....
Without a witness or a complaining witness. There is nothing. Oftentimes it's deemed unsubstantiated because there is no physical evidence.

IMO this case is horrible enough without exaggerating..... " nearly decapitated" ???

Extreme Jealously.

I would describe his reaction to getting caught....very troublesome.

BBM
But if Burke killed JB his reaction to killing his sister wasn't troublesome. Still isn't.
That's a huge disconnect in this theory imo.

... usually these children don't have the parents altering the crimescene and covering up for them either... or inviting friends and their pastor over to clean and contaminate the crimescene, as well.

So, if we're going to compare- let's do it fairly.

Could there have been hair or blood from JonBenet on the completely wiped clean, inside and out (even the batteries) flashlight that may have had Burke Ramsey's DNA and fingerprints all over it? We'll never know.

Could Burke Ramsey have had JonBenets DNA blood, urine, saliva, vaginal secretions on his body, fingertips whatever? We'll never know.

The crimescene was altered and changed. IMO

The putting of words and phrases into others' mouths is frustrating.

No one has stated BR "raped and murdered" JBR. Inflammatory words and phrases make what BDI is saying sound way more sinister than what (I believe) most BDI feel happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper