was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The brother fell asleep there that night...?

:thud:

I'm sorry, I'm a little late. Been trying to follow the case. How does one make calls on non working cell phones? I thought the service was out?

LOL.. apparently Ashley Irwin was talking out her... hat! :) Or being lied to... apparently they did work

I think that everyone (neighbours, motorcycle man, bro, heck even that missing dog) involved was drinking at DB's house, throw in some wacky tobacy and everyone passed out. Sum it all up to a whole bunch of different versions of the night that keep changing and changing and changing as the details of the night are foggy for all involved.

See HaLeigh Cummings case.

I think that everyone (neighbours, motorcycle man, bro, heck even that missing dog) involved was drinking at DB's house, throw in some wacky tobacy and everyone passed out. Sum it all up to a whole bunch of different versions of the night that keep changing and changing and changing as the details of the night are foggy for all involved.

Sounds like a great party...oh, except for there's a baby missing! And jeez, I really feel sorry for those little boys. It bet they have some stories to tell.

Well, I would agree with you, except that I've seen posts where folks were questioning what she meant by "family" phone. Could it have been a brother's phone? Could it have been the grandparents? Could it have been JI's work phone that was later used to call 911, etc. I have always assumed she meant that it was one of the phones that is now missing, but others were questioning that because of the vague wording, so, I thought it was worth pointing out that the new article definitively settles the question. The call came from a phone that is now missing.

BBM Sorry, but I respectfully disagree. I don't think LE would have told MW which phone the call came from. MW changed from "family phone" after the media made a big deal about it coming from one of the stolen phones. She never saw the number. When LE states the call came from one of those phones then that will definitively settle it for me. JMO

What she says here is different, more details than what she's been saying. Until now she had said the call came in on one of the "family phones,". Now she specifically mentions that it was one of the stolen phones. (but at 8:30, it wouldn't have been stolen yet)

Keep in mind that people do tend to embellish stories after the fact. This is a known fact in psychology. It's not deliberate, but if a witness get additional information later, they can incorporate it into their actual memory. There are dozens of articles where researchers have deliberately planted false memories, and most people will not only repeat the false info, but they adamantly believe it to be true.

MW may have heard so much about the stolen phones now that it got worked into her story. Till we hear it from LE, I am skeptical.

Just MOO regarding "man-carrying-a-baby".. From what I remember of mine being babies, a stranger awakening and carrying a barely clothed baby out into the cold would result in a screaming, crying child. No one has mentioned the child making a sound have they?

Just MOO regarding "man-carrying-a-baby".. From what I remember of mine being babies, a stranger awakening and carrying a barely clothed baby out into the cold would result in a screaming, crying child. No one has mentioned the child making a sound have they?

Yep. No one has mentioned baby was making any sounds.

well if the brother has been living with DB and JI....it now makes a little sense as to why he is now staying at the Irwins.

No, and that isn't a good sign IMO.

I don't know where my brain is going with this because sometimes it has a mind of it's own but this has something to do with why the family let the mystery man at the store with Deb hang out in the wind so long. Never understood why they just didn't come out and say that's my bro the day the video came out.

I think it's because DB &JI made a deal with the National Media on what? day 2 or 3 ..... Media wanted to use the "mystery man" idea to keep people like us entertained for a few days :crazy:
Sad thing is.... it worked!! :floorlaugh:

I don't know where my brain is going with this because sometimes it has a mind of it's own but this has something to do with why the family let the mystery man at the store with Deb hang out in the wind so long. Never understood why they just didn't come out and say that's my bro the day the video came out.

That's an interesting point. I'd like to go back and look to see just how long it was before we learned that it was bro. If memory serves it was at least 24-48 hours. But I'm going by feel. I'm sure that the media WANTED to report him as unidentified. The story is so much more titillating that way, to think she was buying wine with an unidentified man on a night her husband worked late had "scandalous affair" written all over it. Again… that may be an example of the media deliberately stretching the story, paying it out slowly to keep readers interested. I mean… how hard would it have been to ask a few folks, "who's the guy in the video?" just because the grocery store employees said he was unidentified doesn't mean someone involved couldn't ID him. The media just didn't bother to ak the right people.

Perhaps if DB knew that LE knew about the wine, and knew who she was shopping with, she wasn't too concerned (read- didn't give a flying fig) what the rest of us suspected (at least about the man and the wine… I'm not speaking to other things here) we've seen her respond with defensiveness; nearly defiance about the drinking. Maybe she was just pissed off, and was kinda thinking all the folks reading the rumor mill should go jump in a lake. Also… by then they were talking to Tacopina, and I think the story went over a weekend before she addressed the contents of that grocery store video. So, maybe Tacopina was 1. Figuring out the spin he wanted to use and 2. Grooming her for the media interview, which I believe was on a Monday morning. I think she was spitting mad about the false suggestive ilicit rumors flying regarding this unidentified man, and her very prestigious attorney didn't want her to come out breathing fire. (especially because she was supposed to play the part of the trembling grieving mother)

Moo

I hope all that is coherent. It makes sense in my head.

OK,But I am not calling her a liar..this sounds like a defense move to me! I believe brother was with MW that night! JMO

I didn't say you called her a liar. In fact I specifically said that it was "not directed at you". :)

I know I heard and saw JI say that the phones didn't work because he didn't pay the bill.

We have now officially entered the Misty Croslin/Ron Cummings world.

well if the brother has been living with DB and JI....it now makes a little sense as to why he is now staying at the Irwins.

Does anyone in that family work? I know the Irwin side do, but the other side are sort of always available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro