was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kansas City, MO (CNN) - An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours Tuesday.

He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night before her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains.

The family believes a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

Police still want to re-interview the parents.

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/283...-police?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Bumping this up. And how would PN know how much DB drank unless he was there the entire time?

I looked PN up on FB. Did JI have a basement with a pool table? He has photos of a basement with a pool table and lots and lots of Rum.

I think there is a pool table. DB mentioned it in an interview when explaining her drinking habits - something about when they were all playing pool and she had a few drinks everyone would know that she would go straight to bed w/o saying goodnight.

that is a **rumor**

just jumping off this post (not directed to you dillysmom) to state a gentle reminder to everyone that we will not be bringing the rumors here to websleuths... thanks peeps... sleuth on....:rocker:

A statement from an msn article is a rumor? I am so confused.

I remember reading that PN stayed with DB & JI quite often but also thought he had an apt close by. Of course, the apt. could have been a room at MW house. In this case, nothing is at it seems, right?

Could this be a possibility? PN went to bed in master bedroom while DB & neighbor were still drinking on porch? He would go home when DB came to bed. Lisa really slept in the pack-n-play in the master as we thought the matress was too high on the crib. Lisa was fussing so PN put her in bed with him, the body pillow was on the side to keep her from falling out. He fell asleep, she got out of bed and hurt herself or swallowed something/got choked? In his drunken stupor, and not having that father instinct, he did not hear her.

DB comes in to go to bed at 10:30 and finds her on the floor. DB & PN then have to put an action plan together. From the infamous case, they know not to put a body in a car so that is immediately tossed out; they have to come up with a way to transport her away from the scene. A call was made to MW's house for help. Who can fill in this part as to what they did with the baby?

The deed was over, PN had left, and DB was in bed with her son. The decision was DB would make up the kidnapping story and only tell bits and pieces of the truth if she had to. Delay, delay, delay = decompose = no cause of death.

Ya know its possible Jeremy I is the only one with the car. Maybe that afternoon Deb needed things at the store and JI told bro to take the car and deb to the store...

this would put them on foot..

Why would it be mentioned if he was sleeping somewhere away from the Irwin home? Why would it matter if he was sleeping if he was sleeping a mile away, or five miles away, or a block?
I have no idea. But it only says that little bit. So I guess people can speculate what it means. MOO.

Why would it be mentioned if he was sleeping somewhere away from the Irwin home? Why would it matter if he was sleeping if he was sleeping a mile away, or five miles away, or a block?

I agree He would only say that if he was in the house.

what bothers me is they say a stranger came in thru the window walked thru the home turned on all the lights went into the kitchen took three cell phones
grabbed the baby and went out the front door.. as 2 adults slept!
Walked out into the night carrying child in the cold in a diaper. the baby would be crying esp if mom was not the one carrying her.

Hellooooooooooooo!!!!

JMO

If he was sleeping in a camper in the back yard it would be relevant. JMO

Maybe they use the crib as a babysitter?

I am curious as to why Lisa was in the crib so much that night. Its been said that she had a cold. I don't know this baby's personality, so maybe I am wrong, but in my experience with sick babies (even so much as a teething baby) they are not like adults. They don't want to be left alone in their bed asleep. They like to be held when they are sick or fussy.

Good point especially since she stated she didn't go outside and look for Baby Lisa because she was afraid of what she would find....JMHO

Not that she didn't go 'outside' but that she didn't check the back yard.

Bumping this up. And how would PN know how much DB drank unless he was there the entire time?

He didn't have to be there the entire time. He could have either stopped in before she went to bed and either a) went to bed himself (trailer/basement?) or b) gone back out.

Why is the pool table important to note?

I'm more inclined to believe IF he was sleeping at another residence a mile, five miles or a block away the article would have stated he was sleeping elsewhere that night...JMHO

I am curious as to why Lisa was in the crib so much that night. Its been said that she had a cold. I don't know this baby's personality, so maybe I am wrong, but in my experience with sick babies (even so much as a teething baby) they are not like adults. They don't want to be left alone in their bed asleep. They like to be held when they are sick or fussy.

If she was sick could she have been given an overdose of a cold medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy