was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to let that one slide. . .but I was thinking the exact same thing. . immaculate? :waitasec:

I think the immaculate comes from other people, like perhaps SB (people article?). I also think there is no way to get an idea of what the house was 'supposed' to look like since we only saw it after the search (which I think we established LE isn't going to put things they way they were).

Really, this is what you have.

the family asking for vigils to stop.

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley were not present at the final vigil. They left the property a few minutes prior.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...hy-irwin-family-wants-them-gone#ixzz1hA8DWSEt

just trying to show you that the Irwin's have been supporting the family. not sure what them leaving has to do with anything, Rick Irwin's comments were clearly in support of the family. :waitasec: thought that was the original question :seeya:

I bet this is DB and JI's best Christmas ever!! And the boys, also! So many supporters, no doubt, sent gifts or money.

I bet this is DB and JI's best Christmas ever!! And the boys, also! So many supporters, no doubt, sent gifts or money.

I'm sure if you asked the two boys, they would proably say this is not their "best Christmas ever!" And that is all I'm going to say about that comment :(

In my books the "best Christmas Ever" is having ALL of your loved ones around, Im not really sure I get your point to this message as money and material things do not buy happiness!!!

I have never seen the family ask for gifts or money. Even if you think the parents are guilty that is a really mean thing to say about the boys! There is no reason to bring them into the case in such a cruel way!

What? A family member is missing and it is their best Christmas ever?

I'm sure if you asked the two boys, they would proably say this is not their "best Christmas ever!" And that is all I'm going to say about that comment :(

I agree, throw barbs on the parents all you want but leave the boys out of it, they are minor children.

Seems to me that it is very relevant whether or not PN was there that night, for how long, etc. If DB is guilty, he seems to be the most likely person to help her cover it up, since she raised him after their mom allegedly committed suicide on his birthday. I can't really see JI helping to cover it up, if he had no hand in it, & risk losing his other child as well.

Seems to me that it is very relevant whether or not PN was there that night, for how long, etc. If DB is guilty, he seems to be the most likely person to help her cover it up, since she raised him after their mom allegedly committed suicide on his birthday. I can't really see JI helping to cover it up, if he had no hand in it, & risk losing his other child as well.
Yeah, I agree. Remember when PN voluntarily went with LE for questioning. He was with them a couple hours. I don't recall ever hearing any report about that; just that he went with them and returned. With JB and Jersey, LE said they were "moving on" from them, but didn't say that about PN. Is that relevant or not, dunno. Just grasping at straws like everyone else. I sure do wish LE would give us a couple new facts to work with.

The Netz's and the Irwin's are privy to all the info we are and likely a whole lot more. Surely they see the way this looks to the majority of people. How can they (all of them, not just DB) sit back and not talk and try to defend themselves from all this damaging opinion that is circulating. I guess that is what keeps me hanging on the fence; the fact that nobody in either family will blow the whistle on the guilty party makes me think maybe they aren't guilty.

It is possible this was the act of one person, & that is why nobody has blown the whistle.

Yeah, I agree. Remember when PN voluntarily went with LE for questioning. He was with them a couple hours. I don't recall ever hearing any report about that; just that he went with them and returned. With JB and Jersey, LE said they were "moving on" from them, but didn't say that about PN. Is that relevant or not, dunno. Just grasping at straws like everyone else. I sure do wish LE would give us a couple new facts to work with.

The Netz's and the Irwin's are privy to all the info we are and likely a whole lot more. Surely they see the way this looks to the majority of people. How can they (all of them, not just DB) sit back and not talk and try to defend themselves from all this damaging opinion that is circulating. I guess that is what keeps me hanging on the fence; the fact that nobody in either family will blow the whistle on the guilty party makes me think maybe they aren't guilty.

But why should the Netz's and the Irwin's defend themselves from public opinion? Idle minds will wander and voices natter and fingers tap, tap, tap but the truth is that law enforcement and the FBI are in the know and everything else is just gossip. Don't understand the idea that they should defend themselves against idle chatter.

The Irwins should be doing everything possible to keep Lisa's story in the media. It's not about defending themselves to the public; it's about making sure that Lisa's name, picture, and story are out there. After all, according to them, she was kidnapped. I think the Irwins noticed that once they and their lawyers stopped talking to the media, the coverage started to dwindle, and they realized that for their long-term happiness, it's best if the public forgets who they are are.

I also think they will move out of state sometime in 2012. Just a hunch.

The house was immaculate? Any photos of this immaculate house? I'd love to see them out of curiosity.

That house was not immaculate...not the Irwin house. It was dreary and gave me the creeps. Black plastic duct taped to a window in a nursery...ugh!

It was tidy but not well furnished and lacked any sort of homey comfort.

The house that looked immaculate was PN's (Or whoever's house it was) ..they had some PICS earlier. One reporter called it a "Safe House".

That house was not immaculate...not the Irwin house. It was dreary and gave me the creeps. Black plastic duct taped to a window in a nursery...ugh!

It was tidy but not well furnished and lacked any sort of homey comfort.

The house that looked immaculate was PN's (Or whoever's house it was) ..they had some PICS earlier. One reporter called it a "Safe House".

Can you prove that plastic was put there prior to the searches? You only saw the house after the searches. I'm sure your house wouldn't look immaculate after LE was done with it.

Can you prove that plastic was put there prior to the searches? You only saw the house after the searches. I'm sure your house wouldn't look immaculate after LE was done with it.

It's really neither here nor there. The "immaculate" house was put out in the People article. I, and other people, don't think the house qualified as "immaculate." I know I saw carpet stains and some clutter. . .it doesn't matter. It was spin!. . . playing on people's possible prejudices that somebody that keeps a clean house couldn't possibly hurt their child. It's simply not true! I actually find it kind of insulting and base. "This man had a great job. . .he couldn't have possibly been an abuser. This guy was a well respected coach. . .he couldn't have molested those boys. This mom kept a clean house. . . .she couldn't have harmed her child." You see what I'm getting at. It's crass.

Ron Rugen just posted this today on his FB also. (about 5 minutes ago, actually. i wonder if he reads here?)

Does this mean that Lisa's brother said DB was "sloshed" that night? The explanation makes sense otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member