Was/is Shawn abusive toward Billie?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her kid is missing....(Such a loving way of referring to Hailey). Then BD lies by including herself in those searching for Hailey. She sat on her sofa while volunteers searched from dawn to dusk for her child. At the end of a fruitless day searchers returned to their homes fatigued and miserable, sweaty, dirty, and disappointed. BD, on the other hand, remained in the comfort of her home, enjoying a little bit of tv, a lot of drama. BD was comfy and unconcerned, disturbingly ungrateful for a woman of a missing child. She had no problem accepting donations, claimed she didn't "ask" for any.
I don't believe a word BD says. She is a manipulative witchy woman who played a helpless waif-like female and didn't need a mask. Lately, in her last presser, she looked older and haggard. Small punishment for failing to protect her beautiful daughter. Hopefully, more punishment from the legal system is in the works for Act II.

Many are questioning missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's mother's decision to cut off contact with her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.

Billie Dunn filed a no-trespassing order against Adkins, the only named suspect regarding her daughter's disappearance, on Friday after spending the night in jail.

Dunn was arrested Thursday when police came to her home to carry out a search warrant on him and she lied and said he wasn't there.

Hope for Hailey volunteer Stephanie Boyd said she's wary about the timing of Dunn's decision to cut ties with her boyfriend.

"Why, almost three months after your 13-year-old daughter goes missing? Why not do it that first day," Boyd questioned on Sunday.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353606

Locals speaking out ... Hope Billie feels all those eyes upon her whenever she is outside her home.

BBM Watching BD say that bolded part, she wipes under her nose and then across her mouth. It really caught my interest, but I don't know what it means exactly. It almost looked like a "zip your mouth motion sent out to SA". I'm really thinking about Hailey today, and feel sad for Hailey. I know many of you feel this way, too.

I notice BD does a lot of wiping her nose. Not because she's been crying and has a runny nose. People who "snort stuff" do that a lot. :waitasec:

Billie and Shawn will be back together within a few days. This is a total crock. I'll bet they were getting high and had a fight, thus all the drama that followed "I'll call the cops on you" "Well, I'll just call them myself!" etc. etc. and "I'll get a restraining order out on you!" "You just go ahead bi..h!" Then he jots down some stupid things on his phone like I hate Billie or go to he!! Billie, or whatever.
Good lord, these two are so ridiculous.
He'll be back in the house smokin cigs on the porch at 5AM.:loser:

Maybe because her nosy neighbors are telling on them :innocent:

I hope it's okay to say this, but I did read it on kcbd.com, my local tv channel. A neighbor reported that SA had been staying there because she would be picked up at 5 am for work and she'd see him standing out on the porch smoking. He's not working and was supposedly mad at his boss for making him go to work so early, so I question why he'd be up so early when not having to go to work. If I were a neighbor, I'd be so creeped out that I believe I'd buy a pitbull, an alarm system, etc.

Billie and Shawn will be back together within a few days. This is a total crock. I'll bet they were getting high and had a fight, thus all the drama that followed "I'll call the cops on you" "Well, I'll just call them myself!" etc. etc. and "I'll get a restraining order out on you!" "You just go ahead bi..h!" Then he jots down some stupid things on his phone like I hate Billie or go to he!! Billie, or whatever.
Good lord, these two are so ridiculous.
He'll be back in the house smokin cigs on the porch at 5AM.:loser:

I ended up posting about the smoking right after you. Does anyone know if BD smokes cigarettes or if she makes people do it outside?

I hope it's okay to say this, but I did read it on kcbd.com, my local tv channel. A neighbor reported that SA had been staying there because she would be picked up at 5 am for work and she'd see him standing out on the porch smoking. He's not working and was supposedly mad at his boss for making him go to work so early, so I question why he'd be up so early when not having to go to work. If I were a neighbor, I'd be so creeped out that I believe I'd buy a pitbull, an alarm system, etc.

I would be so creeped out if I looked out my window and could see Shawn sitting nearby on a porch @ 5 am. Lord Have Mercy.

I think back to what Billie said on the 911 call ;" He is going to kill us and it will be remembered."

I am afraid that Shawn might try and go out in a blaze of ugly glory if he thinks he is going to be locked up for decades. These *advertiser censored* charges could get him 30 years at least. I wonder if he will go without a fight. Or if he might
hold Billie hostage and try to force the cops to kill him, just for the cameras. IDK but I would stay far away from him if he lived in my town.

"Nobody seems concerned with that. Nobody seems concerned with [the fact] that I have a kid that's missing, and has been missing, and nobody's found her. They're [law enforcement] more worried about getting a case closed and pinning it on somebody, I guess," lamented Dunn.

Why on earth would Billie be angry with LE for wanting to get a case closed and "pin" it on somebody?
If they can get this case closed and arrest and convict the perp, would Billie also want this, no matter who the perp might be?
Or does Billie never want this case closed, because she knows exactly who the perp is and that will not make her look good at all.

I guess If I were Billie I could wait for them to "pin it" on somebody until I knew what 'it " was,because "pinning it" on someone is not the same thing as finding Hailey. She has a kid missing. In this case it seems like the missing person case is shadowing a criminal investigation and the investigation has sidetracked into a different investigation.

It is the just cause of the case,but if I were a missing kids mom, All I would want if focus on getting my child back soley. I would not want their best guess as to who is guilty or what happened. All I would care about if getting my kid back.

I can understand the statement you quoted from Billie.

Does anyone know if LE has searched anywhere besides the landfill or the homes?
Any seachers(for Hailey) by LE that they have done based on evidence or leads?

I guess If I were Billie I could wait for them to "pin it" on somebody until I knew what 'it " was,because "pinning it" on someone is not the same thing as finding Hailey. She has a kid missing. In this case it seems like the missing person case is shadowing a criminal investigation and the investigation has sidetracked into a different investigation.

It is the just cause of the case,but if I were a missing kids mom, All I would want if focus on getting my child back soley. I would not want their best guess as to who is guilty or what happened. All I would care about if getting my kid back.

But the thing is, that Billie also said LE was only interested in getting the case closed, would this not include finding Hailey?

I'm sorry, and respectfully, I can never understand Billie's comment. Look at is this way - if that focus was on the person you loved the most, that you couldn't believe would do anything to your child, it's okay to say that police is just pinning it on someone and you would continue to shield that person no matter how much evidence came out that they probably did something to your child, in effect, stalling the very investigation into your missing child that you're complaining about? That just isn't right to me.

I don't get Billie's attitude at all. This isn't the police pinning it on anyone. If they came out with another POI that wasn't SA or BD, you bet BD would be all over that person like white on rice as the perpetrator. She just cannot accept that her awesome lover is the one who probably did this crime against her own flesh and blood. She herself is stalling the investigation, largely getting in the way of Hailey ever being found, but trying to blame LE for it. That does not work in my book, and I do not understand anyone that would actively interfere with an investigation/shield someone as much as possible from LE because the perp in question is not who they want or need it to be. I've seen this same thing in the Casey Anthony case for three years now, and I will never ever understand it.

Billie Dunn does not get to decide what happened to her daughter and who did it. She does not get to say that it isn't SA and that's that, and LE should just look at someone else. LE is going to investigate where the evidence leads them; that is what any good LE does. And if the evidence keeps pointing at no one but SA and BD, then that's where they are going to keep looking. BD can complain all she wants, but the only one stalling this investigation is BD. She is getting in the way of her "missing kid" being found. How is Hailey ever going to be found if LE ignores the evidence pointing at SA and even BD as the ones who know where she is? All IMO, respectfully, of course.

But the thing is, that Billie also said LE was only interested in getting the case closed, would this not include finding Hailey?

There are lots of cases closed where the missing person is not located.

Ashley Jones for example. Closed case ,conviction in a her murder.She is still missing.

I'm sorry, and respectfully, I can never understand Billie's comment. Look at is this way - if that focus was on the person you loved the most, that you couldn't believe would do anything to your child, it's okay to say that police is just pinning it on someone and you would continue to shield that person no matter how much evidence came out that they probably did something to your child, in effect, stalling the very investigation into your missing child that you're complaining about? That just isn't right to me.

I don't get Billie's attitude at all. This isn't the police pinning it on anyone. If they came out with another POI that wasn't SA or BD, you bet BD would be all over that person like white on rice as the perpetrator. She just cannot accept that her awesome lover is the one who probably did this crime against her own flesh and blood. She herself is stalling the investigation, largely getting in the way of Hailey ever being found, but trying to blame LE for it. That does not work in my book, and I do not understand anyone that would actively interfere with an investigation/shield someone as much as possible from LE because the perp in question is not who they want or need it to be. I've seen this same thing in the Casey Anthony case for three years now, and I will never ever understand it.

Billie Dunn does not get to decide what happened to her daughter and who did it. She does not get to say that it isn't SA and that's that, and LE should just look at someone else. LE is going to investigate where the evidence leads them; that is what any good LE does. And if the evidence keeps pointing at no one but SA and BD, then that's where they are going to keep looking. BD can complain all she wants, but the only one stalling this investigation is BD. She is getting in the way of her "missing kid" being found. How is Hailey ever going to be found if LE ignores the evidence pointing at SA and even BD as the ones who know where she is? All IMO, respectfully, of course.

I agree with you on her obstruction issues. My opinion on her statement was that I could see where she COULD be coming from. I could see an innocent person making the same statement she did.

Is she coming from where I would be? I dunno. If she BELIEVES him to be innocent she may really feel she is justifed. I dont believe Shawn to be innocent(but I do doubt his guilt) and I am losing faith in Billie. I dont think she helped him but I do think she is being a pain to the investigation.

Her motivation for that imo has yet to be seen. We wont know until Hailey is found I dont think. I havent seen ANY evidence or listing of evidence that says SA is guilty I see stuff that could imply he MAY have done something.

It's finally Monday! What information can we get on the RO/TO today?? I have been waiting all weekend! :woohoo:

Sheriff: Dunn and Adkins Met Up Over Weekend

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs says his investigators have learned Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins met up in Snyder on Saturday evening.

On Friday, Dunn revealed she filed a protective order that would keep Adkins off her property. Toombs confirmed the filing took place but says this hasn't kept the pair from meeting elsewhere

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353756

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs says his investigators have learned Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins met up in Snyder on Saturday evening.

On Friday, Dunn revealed she filed a protective order that would keep Adkins off her property. Toombs confirmed the filing took place but says this hasn't kept the pair from meeting elsewhere

They are outrageous-- i think LE has little patience left for this kind of play. jmo

I wonder if they hit the ATM again... wasn't that buy in Snyder?

AHHHHHHH!!!

:pullhair:

:deadhorse:

WILL SHE EVER LEARN???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads