Was Tommy really afraid to tell the truth?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To get to the topic of the thread Tommy. He reportedly put himself at the trailer earlier that evening, earlier on in the case.

He reportedly retracted that statement and yet still placed himself at the MH that evening at a different time for a different reason.

Tommy is involved in Haleigh's disappearance in some way. IMHO. His lawyer is doing damage control and setting up a possible defense later on down the road.JMHO.

I saw an older thread today and I won't link to it because the thread is outdated because it's age. But it was asked. Who are MC ToC not naming that must be the person they are protecting. Well I see it different from many of the other posters on that older thread~~ I see that MC has pointed fingers in every which direction she can with the exception of herself. ToC has pointed fingers (reportedly) at JO. But still placed himself at the MH that evening. JMHO

IMHO ToC may have been told what happened that evening and trusts and believes the person who told him the version of the story he heard. That person being his sister. IMHO the only two people that hold any info what so ever about what, where and when about Haleigh are ToC and MC.

I can't speak to behaviors of others surrounding this case. Until I see reports or LE state eventually that there were others there. At this point in time I can only deduce that MC and ToC were at that MH that night. That fateful night.JMHO.

Snipped for space and BBM:

That's what I keep coming back to for a number of reasons. If there was a ruckus going on, out of the ordinary, would the neighbors have heard something? IDK. What I do know is if there were the normal people going in and out, no one would think anything of it. Leaving us with the people who lived there, Tommy, and familiar family members. Misty and Tommy seem to be the most obvious culprits. RC could be added in prior to leaving for werk. I just think the people in jail are the ones at the top of the list, and the biggest fear they've had all this time is the truth coming out. With all the lies, we need to go back to the beginning. Who has placed themselves there? Why?

That's what I keep coming back to for a number of reasons. If there was a ruckus going on, out of the ordinary, would the neighbors have heard something? IDK. What I do know is if there were the normal people going in and out, no one would think anything of it. Leaving us with the people who lived there, Tommy, and familiar family members. Misty and Tommy seem to be the most obvious culprits. RC could be added in prior to leaving for werk. I just think the people in jail are the ones at the top of the list, and the biggest fear they've had all this time is the truth coming out. With all the lies, we need to go back to the beginning. Who has placed themselves there? Why?
Well, Ron says he was at work. Misty claims to have been in the trailer all night, (but LE begs to differ). There was an earlier account of her at a river party, with kids in tow. After months, Tommy put himself banging on the trailer door, (but has since recanted), & now claims, via his lawyer, to have been in the trailer & @ the disposal site. Linsey claimed to have been @ the trailer, earlier in the evening, as has GGS. Joe claims to have had minimal contact with Haleigh. Timmy & Chelsea haven't said much of anything. So, just from what we do know, Tommy has the most reason to worry, but Misty's following a close 2nd.

My feeling is yes Tommy was afraid, not necessarily for himself, but because of threats against his kids(along with POSSIBLY being forced by weapon of intimidation, gun, knife, etc into aiding into disposal) If you read Misty's letter telling of "Joe did it" please refer back to some of "stories" at THE VERY BEGINNING, some are extremely close in nature. Even TN stated in the beginning her suspiscion of Joe. Ron however wanted to downplay ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to do with JoE from the theft of the 1st gun to all the way to denial of joe in mh that night. I believe that it is completely out of knowing the "fight" that ensued with Joe when he stole 1st gun was reason Joe was there in the mh to "get even" with him that night to steal his AK-47 and instead resulted in Haleighs death. Mark my words joe's hatred and need for revenge on Ron is so much more than ppl are giving credit to. Ron wants to dismiss Joe and the fight out of COMPLETE AND TOTAL GUILT that it could be the reason his baby is gone. If completely wrong , I won't mind at all saying so. IT IS ALL COMING TO A HEAD AND CHARGES WILL BE BROUGHT.:praying:

If LE is sympathetic to rc, why in the world did they bother to sting him in the drug bust? Why would they want to put the father of a murdered child in prison? Why have they let him be ridiculed all this time? They could have easily cleared him in the public's eye by stating his work hours and that he was covered for twelve hours from 3:00 to 3:00. LE could have said the father is not involved at all and we are looking elsewhere. I think it is pathetic if LE has let this go on and never once made a solid attempt to send a very clear message that rc is totally innocent.

Even though LE might be sympathetic towards Ron because of Haleigh they still have to uphold the law and he was dealing drugs along with the rest of them. They can't let him go and sent the rest to prison. They were all doing the same thing.

This LE is not in the habit of sharing info or explaining anything to the public. I'm sure that they know a lot more then we do about this case but they have no obligation to tell us anything. They know when Ron arrived at work and what time he left. They have talked to his supervisor, people he worked with, looked at videos at the store he stopped at on the way home, and are satisfied that he was at work that night and that he didn't leave at anytime during his shift. They just don't feel that they have to keep us informed of every thing they have done or what they know. They haven't told the public whether he passed his poly even though they know if he did or not. They just don't tell us anything.

Now they are sure that Haleigh is dead. Why do they think that for sure? Did they find something on the search that tells them that? That is a pretty heavy statement to lay on a family of a missing child. Look at Shawn Hornbeck after being missing for so many years...Elizabeth Smart...missing for 9 months and JayCee Duguard missing for years and years. There is always hope as long as there isn't a body. Why would LE tell this family that they think Haleigh is dead? They keep their lips pinched regardless of the rumors that fly. They are only interested in the investigation and not what the public wants to know or deserves to know. We won't know a thing until those handcuffs are clicked onto the killer's wrists or the killers wrists.

I wish LE was a little more forthcomming when it comes to parents either being suspect or not. It would be a horrible thing to be the parent of a missing child and be accused of killing that child when you are innocent. That would just kill me if I were in those shoes.

yes he is/was afraid to tell the truth

I think something happend to Haleigh before ron left for work....not sure if it was at the mobile home though....

I think ron threatend Misty with a knife at her throat and told her to stick to the story/plan until ron got back from work.....would explain the calls he made to her that night....

I think Joe and Tomi show up to steal rons gun....its not there....Joe is pizzzed off....Joe take's Haleigh and dispose of her to pizzz off ron.....not sure if Tomi went with him or not....but he does know that Haleigh had died and im sure knows the reason why....

no one now is able to come clean about what happend to Haleigh......

Tomi gets a dead rat from ron and misty....because they know he could come clean and tell the truth.....I think his family was threatend as well.......

now that Misty, ron and tomi are locked up....he feels safe to tell the truth and feels like Joe should pay for what he did...in disposing of Haleigh the way he did.....thats why he talks the way he did to his gramma.....he blames Joe and knows the truth about what happend to Haleigh and how it involves ron and misty

yes he is/was afraid to tell the truth

I think something happend to Haleigh before ron left for work....not sure if it was at the mobile home though....

I think ron threatend Misty with a knife at her throat and told her to stick to the story/plan until ron got back from work.....would explain the calls he made to her that night....

I think Joe and Tomi show up to steal rons gun....its not there....Joe is pizzzed off....Joe take's Haleigh and dispose of her to pizzz off ron.....not sure if Tomi went with him or not....but he does know that Haleigh had died and im sure knows the reason why....

no one now is able to come clean about what happend to Haleigh......

Tomi gets a dead rat from ron and misty....because they know he could come clean and tell the truth.....I think his family was threatend as well.......

now that Misty, ron and tomi are locked up....he feels safe to tell the truth and feels like Joe should pay for what he did...in disposing of Haleigh the way he did.....thats why he talks the way he did to his gramma.....he blames Joe and knows the truth about what happend to Haleigh and how it involves ron and misty

I respectfully disagree with this theory. In that if Ron had killed his daughter b4 work then Joe inserts himself into a murder perpetrated by the man he hates by showing up on the scene at the mh with initial intentions of stealing from that man but instead actually does Ron a favor (by this theory)and disposes of rims murdered daughter therefore making himself directly involved in haleighs murder&disposal. When all he'd have to do was tell LE of the murder and happily watch the man he hates go to prison for the murder of his own daughter. To me this last sentence would be more likely but MOO.

I respectfully disagree with this theory. In that if Ron had killed his daughter b4 work then Joe inserts himself into a murder perpetrated by the man he hates by showing up on the scene at the mh with initial intentions of stealing from that man but instead actually does Ron a favor (by this theory)and disposes of rims murdered daughter therefore making himself directly involved in haleighs murder&disposal. When all he'd have to do was tell LE of the murder and happily watch the man he hates go to prison for the murder of his own daughter. To me this last sentence would be more likely but MOO.

what i was thinking is *if* ron had a plan already on how he was going to explain what happen to Haleigh and that plan was then changed because of joe taking her then that would of put ron in a hard spot and he now would have had to go with Haleigh was kid nap while she was sleeping next to misty story and all the inconsistencies they have told.....i think ron may of had a more solid story to go on before the whole tomi/joe stunt

and why would joe do such a thing instead of calling the police....one...ron could have more on joe....second...he was high out of his mind not thinking straight.....and last.....what would hurt the father more then anything then already losing his daughter?....the way she was disposed of....

again.....these are random thoughts and ideas that i was thinking about from the start of the case and tyring to put the new phone calls and letters in the puzzle of things....im not solid on the idea's just wanted to share them....

:)

Tommy nor Misty were scared of Joe. The whole story is nonsense. They did not live in a gang infested neighborhood where some gang member would get them if they squealed. Misty even went to his home town to spend time with grandma Hollar.

If they had told right when it happened there would have been evidence. The way tommy finally tells it to is rich, he can't get my family now that I am in jail. Misty and Tommy's stories are so far apart and don't forget Misty had a knife up to her throat and Joe raped her. She is telling that story and tommy is calling BS on it.

Tommy must have been so scared of Joe he just let him rape his sister. Give me a break.

If you try to look at it well tommy grew up to not be a snitch, well those kind of people believe in taking the law into their own hands to and would have wasted the threat at the first chance.

No Tommy was not scared, Misty was not scared. Tommy did not stand there out of fear and watch Joe rape Misty and he did not stand there and watch Joe kill Haleigh. The story is ridiculous.

I completely agree! I havent read this whole thread yet but the answer is in that 911 call, misty does not sound like someone who just had a knife to her throat nor does she sound scared s***less. She sound like someone afraid of getting trouble and making excuses for her actions (ie: cinder block holding door etc) (then later the blankets ) . Her second 911 call (when she was attacked) sound s more like REAL FEAR. This is why I do not believe her story...MOO

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...ouse-confession-ring-true-what-does-ron-know/

Interesting read, IMO..

I put this here for this article first speaks of ToC..but it's on all of the players..:angel:

Thank you for posting that it was an interesting read, however, there are some mistakes in there with regard to the facts in this case. This is just one of them,

snip~Misty also said she went to bed at 10 PM and woke up at 3. Ron said he called Misty at 3:25 as he was pulling into the driveway.I want to know what happened in those 25 minutes when Misty reported that she woke up to the time Ron called her as he pulled into the driveway. And why would anyone call anyone as they were pulling into the driveway when they would see the person in a matter of seconds? It didn’t make any sense at all.~end

BBM RC never called Misty as he was pulling into the driveway, it was reported that Misty was calling RC and he didn't answer the phone because he was pulling in the driveway.

Interesting read though.

My feeling is yes Tommy was afraid, not necessarily for himself, but because of threats against his kids(along with POSSIBLY being forced by weapon of intimidation, gun, knife, etc into aiding into disposal) If you read Misty's letter telling of "Joe did it" please refer back to some of "stories" at THE VERY BEGINNING, some are extremely close in nature. Even TN stated in the beginning her suspiscion of Joe. Ron however wanted to downplay ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to do with JoE from the theft of the 1st gun to all the way to denial of joe in mh that night. I believe that it is completely out of knowing the "fight" that ensued with Joe when he stole 1st gun was reason Joe was there in the mh to "get even" with him that night to steal his AK-47 and instead resulted in Haleighs death. Mark my words joe's hatred and need for revenge on Ron is so much more than ppl are giving credit to. Ron wants to dismiss Joe and the fight out of COMPLETE AND TOTAL GUILT that it could be the reason his baby is gone. If completely wrong , I won't mind at all saying so. IT IS ALL COMING TO A HEAD AND CHARGES WILL BE BROUGHT.:praying:

Finally! A theory I can agree with!
I also think that Ron had every intention of "taking care of" JO after public interest in this case had subsided; I think Misty knew that and stuck with another scenario because Ron told her to. Because Tommy was at the mh when JO was, he had to go along with Misty's story.
I don't think Misty or Tommy would have had any part in the crime if they had not been threatened by JO wielding a weapon of deadly force and threats to family members.

I believe LE is watching JO 24/7 and waiting for Misty and Tommy to tell the truth so they can arrest him.

BBM

In response to aksleuth,

* Misty has placed herself there, though I would argue she did this under duress and intimidation. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/duress). Ron and his womenfolk have placed Misty there. Even the media, instead of questioning the veracity of even this extremely important detail ~ that Misty was the last person to see HaLeigh ~ have perpetuated the story, which could be false.

* Tommy put himself there; checking on his sister after a frantic call from Ron. Why that story changed, I don't know.

BUT, WHO HAS NOT PUT HIMSELF/HERSELF THERE?

RONALD L. CUMMINGS.

Not only does he deny knowledge of just about everything, he adamantly sticks to: "I was At WORK."

WHO are they NOT pointing fingers at (as far as we know)?

RONALD L. CUMMINGS and...

TERESA NEVES and...

ANNETTE SYKES (She was first placed there by her daughter,Teresa, though Misty never mentioned her. 10 days later AS had to address this and her story keeps on changing).

Ronald L. Cummings has made himself into a liar and a violent person. He has done this on his own.

Who is Tommy afraid of? Who are all of the people who are involved in the cover-up afraid of?

I would say...

RONALD L. CUMMINGS. He is capable of violence, he seems to enjoy threatening people, and he could very well be holding the threat of blame and prison time over the heads of all of these individuals.

MY OPINIONS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie