Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
The fact that we're going through all this though, and that Pillay wouldn't concede to this evidence, could be noteworthy. It could signal that Pillay plans to make an issue of continuity in his cross examination. #Millard

Lisa Hepfner‏ @LisaHepfnerCHCH 1m1 minute ago
Officer is done for the day, back tomorrow for cross examination. Court done for the day. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 36s37 seconds ago
The witness is now done -- he'll be back tomorrow morning. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 24s25 seconds ago
I'll have an updated story up soon. Back tomorrow at 10 a.m. Thanks everyone for following along. #Millard

A few things I would like to know...

I am curious how many gun suicides use a fully loaded gun and not just one bullet.

How does a suicide victim place a gun in a bag after shooting himself?

I'm not sure if it was made clear, but was the gun inside of the bag? I think it sounded like the it was lying on top of the bag. If the gun was placed/dropped on top of the empty bag, the excess material could have folded up around the gun a bit, so that it was not flat and in plain view.

I'm not sure if it was made clear, but was the gun inside of the bag? I think it sounded like the it was lying on top of the bag. If the gun was placed/dropped on top of the empty bag, the excess material could have folded up around the gun a bit, so that it was not flat and in plain view.
That was my imression, Velma. I am curious to see how far the bag is from the bed. And the arm position. Then again, I would never be able to look at those photos! Someone else can describe it for me :)

That was my imression, Velma. I am curious to see how far the bag is from the bed. And the arm position. Then again, I would never be able to look at those photos! Someone else can describe it for me :)
I'm not sure if those photos will be published (at least without censoring), but if they are, I'll try to post a detailed description.

I know the TPS have fumbled a lot in these cases but would they really move the body in any manner, prior to documenting it (especially when deemed to be deceased)? Any experts care to chime in?

After the Johnston’s testimony and his pics, I’d say the Parimedic was mistaking at what he seen. My comment was based on the fact that the coroner was there with the officer. So I assumed maybe the coroner moved the body but with this testimony, I do believe Parimedic was mistakenly wrong.

Mark Carcasole‏Verified account @MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
We see revolver now, plopped stop the black Lulu Lemon reusable shopping bag. It has a bright wooden handle, black metal. #Millard

I have to ask, what in the world is a Lulu Lemon shopping bag is doing inside the house of a single, elderly, overweight, non-athletic (in any way) man? I mean... seriously? o_O

From the link (BBM) Interesting that he called his mom instead of 911, jeez. Did he want to make sure sure that he was dead before calling?:

"According to court documents and pre-trial motions, it was Dellen Millard who found his father’s body in the home the two shared in Toronto’s west end on Nov. 29, 2012. He then called his mother, Madeleine Burns – his parents had separated in 1990 and divorced in 1996 – and told her Wayne Millard was dead, court documents show.

Burns went to the house and then called 911,
court documents show."
I think Dellen called his mother to gain time for cleanup, switch gears from murderer to 'grieving son' and to bring her in because she may be capable of showing the requisite shock and grief LE might expect that he himself cannot perform.

Hey, i’m back to follow along with all of you. I never thought the day would come for this trial. It has been an interesting day so far. I think the paramedic’s recollection was wrong. Why did he not write down his notes for 6 months? I’m not familiar with their procedures but I guess i just assumed that paramedics would have to document each of their calls. What prompted him to write the notes 6 months later? Was that when they were investigating the Bosma murder? Considering the number of calls EMS gets i’m not surprised that he wouldnt remember this particular call.

"Lisa Hepfner‏ @LisaHepfnerCHCH 10m10 minutes ago
Now looking at different angles of Wayne #Millard's body. You can see blood running down the side of the white sheets. It looks like he's sleeping, his hands tucked under his face on the pillow."

Gun landed on the bag, and WM rolled on his side and tucked his hands under his face after shooting himself in the eye? Did anyone acknowledge moving him?

Do we know when Wayne arranged to have TPS pick up the guns under the amnesty. Also, can't recall if we have a date or timeframe when MWJ sold the .32 calibre Smith & Wesson to DM.

Mark Carcasole‏Verified account @MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
We see revolver now, plopped stop the black Lulu Lemon reusable shopping bag. It has a bright wooden handle, black metal. #Millard

I have to ask, what in the world is a Lulu Lemon shopping bag is doing inside the house of a single, elderly, overweight, non-athletic (in any way) man? I mean... seriously? o_O
This is an excellent point. I wear Lululemon ALOT and don't even have their bags hanging around in my bedroom...

The photo of the gun on the bag is in the CBC article. Can't figure out how to post.

Guess I need to wait for the correct reporting to be identified. From the Link posted by matou.

"Millard could be seen in the photos on his side, with his right arm underneath his head, and his left arm outstretched off the bed, as if he was sleeping."

The photo of the gun on the bag is in the CBC article. Can't figure out how to post.

Photo taken from CBC

MzE1MjAxODIyfGN4by5jfGh0dHBzOi8vaS5jYmMuY2EvMS40Njg2NTQ3LjE1Mjc4MDE1NzAhL2ZpbGVJbWFnZS9odHRwSW1hZ2UvaW1hZ2UuanBnX2dlbi9kZXJpdmF0aXZlcy9vcmlnaW5hbF83ODAvd2F5bmUtbWlsbGFyZC1ndW4uanBnfDMxNTIwMTgyMmN4by5jfDMxNTIwMTgyMg==

The photo of the gun and the bag is sketchy to me....the bag appears to have blood drags on the bottom corner but none on the carpet directly below that corner. To me the scene for suicide appears implausible. There was either alot of stuff being moved around or planted. I am no expert in suicides but it seems odd for anyone to be lying on their side, shoot themself in their left eye and then drop the gun onto an already bloodied bag, then gently get into a sleep position. This one stinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr