Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to Purolator to ship a package. Purolator faces the plaza that DM supposedly caught a cab from. Across the street is the Metro where MM worked, I actually have to go over there now to pick up some groceries. I wonder why DM had to be picked up from here. If it was purely because he didn’t want to be picked up from MS’s home, there are plazas that are closer. This plaza is just off the QEW on Dorval though. I don’t really have a theory, I’m just curious. Lots to think about.

Attachments

• 04EDA3BE-5206-473E-B85B-6EDF6D212D2A.jpeg
    04EDA3BE-5206-473E-B85B-6EDF6D212D2A.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 36
Except that his loans were all tied to the properties.

Millardair is a business, the hanger was not personal property and the structure of company was reported to be 50/50 father and son.

Are you aware of additional security that was required for the business loans by way of shareholders pledging personal property and if so, where is that stated?

Bored? Impatient? Wanted to prepare? He lived there so maybe he just wanted to go home. Maybe we’ll find out
I think he wanted it to appear, from the Maplegate end, as a normal evening. No cabs arriving at 2 am to attract attention, or to wake up his father as he came in.

I wonder why DM had to be picked up from here. If it was purely because he didn’t want to be picked up from MS’s home, there are plazas that are closer. This plaza is just off the QEW on Dorval though. I don’t really have a theory, I’m just curious. Lots to think about.

Maybe just easy access to take QEW to Etobicoke?

I remember him saying something very much along those lines in TB's trial. That he was really making an effort to keep DM away from his children. I admit I'm REALLY curious as to what that means. It's easy to read a lot into that sentiment....
I think it was DM's drug use. He also didn't much like WM, perhaps because of his drinking.

I guess its possible that WM usually went to sleep earlier but the unexpected call threw things off? At least WM was likely asleep when that coward son of his shot him. That would be a horrible last second of life if he actually was awake.

JC testified that WM was always a bit of a night owl, dating back even to their adolescence so bearing that in mind I think it's unlikely DM would have thought he would be asleep. Additionally, JC testified that she thought that DM came in when they were still on the phone...?background noise versus a comment by WM which leaves me to think that maybe WM was awake when DM shot him. I have no basis for that, just an opinion. It would also be in keeping with DM's sadism and thrill seeking. He would have likely relished approaching his father with gun pointed at him and seeing the look on his face. There was no evidence of a struggle so my guess is that he just walked in, made eye contact, maybe said something and pulled the trigger. Again, just an opinion but formed out of an understanding of DM's pathology.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
To everyone asking how today's testimony makes sense -- it ties in with this morning's agreed statement of facts, which wasn't explained in court, because there's no jury. I'll have a story up this afternoon that pieces it all together. #Millard
Ah, they probably tracked the cabbies cell and DM's travelling together to Maplegate, or its' vicinity.

DM might have gotten dropped off nearby and walked.

Last edited:
I think there has to be another reason. This trio were not the type to put themselves out by walking further than they actually needed to. I'm trying to come up with a reason....

Could he have had to pick up something in that plaza? MM said she never saw him go into the convenience store, but maybe he went elsewhere? Maybe he had something stashed somewhere (remembering in Badcock trial when they were talking about the toolbox being stashed behind a shoppers drug mart for AM/MH to pick up, IIRC)? I see there is also a bus stop right there...maybe he took the bus to wherever he got the cab?(though I doubt that...)

Last edited:
Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Burns says the number Millard gave at the clinic was 6475017151. He was told this was an emergency. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 39s39 seconds ago
Burns says he believed at the time this was an emergency. He called the number, and Millard answered. "I quickly asserted in fact there was no emergency." #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 31s31 seconds ago
Burns says the call was "pretty brief" because the conversation was "just drivel" and he hung up on Millard. He says he thinks this happened around Easter. #Millard

Given that DM clearly knew of his uncle's disdain for him, I wonder what was motivating him to be persistently calling his vet clinic, even to dramatically suggest to the clinic staff that it was an emergency. RB comments that it was a brief conversation, largely drivel. I'd love to know what DM wanted/needed to reach him about. RB's comment too about not wanting either DM or MB to show up, presumably uninvited, while on vacation in Europe is also strange. I know that DM has cousins in Europe so maybe RB was there visiting those family members, but still, who just shows up in Europe on a family member's doorstep? Pretty strange...makes me even more curious to know more about MB and her personality.

Could he have had to pick up something in that plaza? MM said she never saw him go into the convenience store, but maybe he went elsewhere? Maybe he had something stashed somewhere (remembering in Badcock trial when they were talking about the toolbox being stashed behind a shoppers drug mart for AM/MH to pick up, IIRC)? I see there is also a bus top right there...maybe he took the bus to wherever he got the cab?(though I doubt that...)

Good point but what would he need to pick up? His intent was ultimately to get to Maple Gate to murder his father. All he needs is a gun and bullets and presumably he would have just had that stashed somewhere in his house....Why take the risk of toting a gun around in a satchel when you can just walk into a room at the crime scene to access it?

Does anyone know if DM had his driving privileges revoked (impaired...) and about what time period that occurred? I vaguely recall something about that but I might be wrong.
That was Smich, I believe.
Thanks, that’s likely it.

MH testified in the TB trial that he had driven for DM when DM had his licence suspended.
Here's a link to an article:
Dellen Millard ran night-time ‘missions’ to steal vehicles, friend tells murder trial
From the link:

A nervous and visibly shaky Matt Hagerman, 26, told the jury he has known Millard “from birth.” Hagerman’s grandmother was a housekeeper for the Millards and cared for Millard’s grandmother until she died.

As boys they played video games, went to Boston Pizza and hung out at Millardair, the large airplane hangar the Millards owned. When he was older, Hagerman drove Millard about when Millard’s driver’s licence was suspended.

In 2012, Hagerman was recruited into Millard’s “missions,” that were openly called “thieving.”​

Sounds like it was before 2012.

MOO

Given that DM clearly knew of his uncle's disdain for him, I wonder what was motivating him to be persistently calling his vet clinic, even to dramatically suggest to the clinic staff that it was an emergency. RB comments that it was a brief conversation, largely drivel. I'd love to know what DM wanted/needed to reach him about. RB's comment too about not wanting either DM or MB to show up, presumably uninvited, while on vacation in Europe is also strange. I know that DM has cousins in Europe so maybe RB was there visiting those family members, but still, who just shows up in Europe on a family member's doorstep? Pretty strange...makes me even more curious to know more about MB and her personality.

Hes psychopath and a user. You can't use logic with these people.

This was apparently around Easter, before TB was killed.

Possibly he was calling to organize his scheme (or front) for a mobile pet crematorium.

This was apparently around Easter, before TB was killed.

Possibly he was calling to organize his scheme (or front) for a mobile pet crematorium.

RB testified at TB's trial that DM did not mention the mobile pet cremation business to him. It was Charles Dubian who told RB that DM was talking about it but no conversation transpired between RB and DM about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franckybaby999