Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MM was right about the time they walked DM to the store. If they didn't head for the store until 1:00, then by the time they walked back home and ordered pizza, it'd be 2:00am before their pizza arrived.

Do we know the hours of operation for the convenience store and the pizza shop?

I don’t know any 24 hrs pizza shops around. Most pizza shops close up by 11-12. So I’m thinking MM is close on her times.

I don’t know any 24 hrs pizza shops around. Most pizza shops close up by 11-12. So I’m thinking MM is close on her times.

Most pizza places I know of are open to about 3am for delivery.

Speaking of pizza places, I noticed there is a Boston Pizza in the plaza where the Metro is. It would have been open until about 2am. Perhaps he hung around in the bar there until it got close to closing time? Maybe he actually did meet someone there to make this alibi seem legit? He was seeing LW then and she did claim to come to know him through his ad for his Oakville house. He didn't have to admit to that unless LE starting getting more inquisitive about what he did that night. And his excuse would be that he didn't want his girlfriend to find out. And when he called a cab, he could say he took it back to MS's house. Except for that call and ping at 6:11am at Maplegate. o_O

MOO

Last edited:
Marlena and Smith walked him to the store so he wouldn't get lost. ????? Which store was it and did DM have a habit of getting lost? So ridiculous.
So what was the reason for walking him to the store then? Smoke up and plan through what was about to happen? Who let DM back into Smich's mom's house early that morning? Someone was up to receive him or he just walked right inside.

There is no proof of that but I suppose it's possible? Carl was born and raised in Ingersoll. Some people also dispute his "deadstick" story. CM may have been a good story teller but I'm not sure how much truth there was to those stories.

The thing around DM's neck has been referred to as a Shaman pouch. Like some kind of medicine bag? Between that and the braid, maybe he IS trying to "embrace his aboriginal heritage". :rolleyes:

Thanks for checking that out. I don't think anyone who has been following these cases over the years has been able to find evidence of that claim yet. Maybe eventually someone will.

MOO
Another person said the braid and pouch is to do with being a Jedi.

Maybe the defence will call DM's "date" as a witness? Regardless what DM does at this point, IMO his goose is super well done with his cell phone movement. LE did another great job piecing it all together. If there was a Jury, I think they'd be asking if they could turn their verdict in right now.

So next week MB hits the stand. Oh yippee ki-yay! I'm expecting her testimony to be very interesting. She knows exactly how much money she has on the line with this trial and I would expect her emotions will be running high. Good things she was able to get on and stay on the Millardair payroll for a few years, plus the money she's legally collected being the "executrix" of WM's estate. Sure beats CPP.

Now the question is will DM take the stand. I'm going to say "YES". I know RP wouldn't want him to, but IMHO, those cell phone records have DM staring down the barrel of bankruptcy and the only redeeming thing he has going for him in jail right now is his millionaire status. It's a woman judge. DM may believe that he can give a good enough performance that he'll sway her with his charm and sophistication. He's never taken the stand, even though in LB's case it was like he was testifying with every witness. The money on the line makes this one much different; he's probably been working on his address to the Judge for a while now (sarcasm)

It's hard to believe that we're coming to the end of the DM saga- hopefully, ABro writes another book covering the entire life of DM and the carnage he left behind.
The housekeeper will be giving evidence.
Even if DM does testify I don't think it is going to help him.
I am sure he did not know how the police could put it all together, by getting the phone number from the uncle and it was the same phone he used to call the cab.
I bet he had no clue about the phone records being used against him.
The ex bf of Laura also gave the police the phone records that showed DM was the last person she spoke to.
They could have got him then if they took it seriously that she just disappeared.

Agreed. I don't think she was a housekeeper, so much as maybe bringing in groceries or preparing meals. Sorry, but there's no way anyone could clean that house in the state it's in IMO.

and doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Did you see the link I had put here earlier of photos of the house? All rooms were a mess except the kitchen.

So next week MB hits the stand. Oh yippee ki-yay! I'm expecting her testimony to be very interesting. She knows exactly how much money she has on the line with this trial and I would expect her emotions will be running high. Good things she was able to get on and stay on the Millardair payroll for a few years, plus the money she's legally collected being the "executrix" of WM's estate. Sure beats CPP.

I'm sure she's "creatively" put away enough money for her to live comfortably. Most of the properties that were sold or handed over to her were DM's. He also retained ownership of half of MillardAir. So if he is to lose what was in WM's estate, it really wasn't that much in comparison. And I'm sure it will be reduced even more with the creative accounting that's probably been going on since his arrest.

I'm curious about where the Bosma's civil suit stands right now. That's the one that could really break her. But I'm sure she's covered for that too. She will live out the rest of her life comfortably no matter what happens legally IMO.

MOO

A Padawan braid was a type of braid worn by Jedi Padawans who were of species that grew hair on their heads, although some hairless Padawans fashioned braids out of silka beads and other materials. When a Padawan was declared a Knight, the braid was shorn off with a lightsaber.

Do they also wear Shaman pouches around their necks?

and doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Did you see the link I had put here earlier of photos of the house? All rooms were a mess except the kitchen.

Gramma used to say that older gentlemen often had a woman come in "to do" for them. By this she meant the woman would make meals and do the laundry, but not invade the gentleman's private space. I wonder if WM's domestic assistant did the laundry. I can't find in anything mentioned so far, a reasonable explanation for why there were no sheets on the bed. Is it conceivable that DM staged the suicide scene to the level of detail that included removing the sheets? Had she removed the sheets earlier and not remade the bed? Did DM perhaps call her to say she wasn't to arrive for work that day, much like he called the employees at the hanger after the TB murder?

Marlena and Smith walked him to the store so he wouldn't get lost. ????? Which store was it and did DM have a habit of getting lost? So ridiculous.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 18s19 seconds ago
Meneses says it was her understanding that Millard was going to meet his date at a corner store in Oakville, and she and Smich walked him there. It's at Dorval Drive and North Service Road West. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses agrees this location was a kind of strip mall plaza. The store itself is called Min-A-Mart. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 32s32 seconds ago
There's also a shopping plaza nearby, Pillay says. The Metro where Meneses worked was in that location. #Millard

It IS a ridiculous claim.

MOO

Gramma used to say that older gentlemen often had a woman come in "to do" for them. By this she meant the woman would make meals and do the laundry, but not invade the gentleman's private space. I wonder if WM's domestic assistant did the laundry. I can't find in anything mentioned so far, a reasonable explanation for why there were no sheets on the bed. Is it conceivable that DM staged the suicide scene to the level of detail that included removing the sheets?

I recall there being white fitted sheet on the bed. Maybe the sheet on him was the flat sheet that matched. I thought the paramedic said he was covered in a sheet. Then the paramedics covered him up with the orange blanket.

So what was the reason for walking him to the store then? Smoke up and plan through what was about to happen? Who let DM back into Smich's mom's house early that morning? Someone was up to receive him or he just walked right inside.

Good question, reminding me of MSs bedroom where MM says they were awoke by DM after his “date”.

I’m curious about MMs testimony regarding the Samsung phone she says DM left in MSs bedroom before he left, the one she thought might’ve been a birthday present to her in February. I sincerely do hope that same phone wasn’t responsible for any of the pings the night/morning in question because if so, her testimony indicates DM was not the user.

While we heard testimony yesterday about specific phone numbers connected to DM alleged activities, I’ve not been able to figure out what phones were associated what numbers.

However it appears in May/13 the Lucas Bate phone was indeed a Samsung although that’s not to say it was one and the same Nov/29.
Suspect’s tattoo, discovery of Tim Bosma’s cellphone key moments in murder probe

But wouldn’t it seem likely DM would not use a personal cellphone registered in his own name that could be traced to him being anywhere near the home around the time of his fathers murder?

Other thoughts?

I just googled "Pizza Pizza Oakville hours"
Looks like they are open until 3 am.
It may have been the same in 2012.

MOO

If you look at the drop box of open to close, they are all closed by 12. Saturday nights are 2am. WM was killed on a weekday.

ETA...I correct myself. I found Pizza Nova is open till 1am and Pizza Pizza till 2am. Sorry

Good question, reminding me of MSs bedroom where MM says they were awoke by DM after his “date”.

I’m curious about MMs testimony regarding the Samsung phone she says DM left in MSs bedroom before he left, the one she thought might’ve been a birthday present to her in February. I sincerely do hope that same phone wasn’t responsible for any of the pings the night/morning in question because if so, her testimony indicates DM was not the user.

While we heard testimony yesterday about specific phone numbers connected to DM alleged activities, I’ve not been able to figure out what phones were associated what numbers.

However it appears in May/13 the Lucas Bate phone was indeed a Samsung although that’s not to say it was one and the same Nov/29.
Suspect’s tattoo, discovery of Tim Bosma’s cellphone key moments in murder probe

But wouldn’t it seem likely DM would not use a personal cellphone registered in his own name that could be traced to him being anywhere near the home around the time of his fathers murder?

Other thoughts?

Don’t forget, he carried his cell around with him. He just turned it off thinking it wouldn’t be tracked. This is all part of what got him busted. We are not dealin with smart people here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste