Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if DM had his driving privileges revoked (impaired...) and about what time period that occurred? I vaguely recall something about that but I might be wrong.

Yes, DM had his license taken away. I don’t recall when though. But MM testified that DM had his GMC truck at MS’s that night.

Anybody who can lie like he we saw on the video (well, he didn’t seem to lie so much as he left out parts of the truth). What makes you say that psychopaths are made and not born?

25 years as a health care professional with half of that time spent in acute inpatient mental health settings, working alongside researchers whose area of expertise is personality disorders and years of extensive reading.

Just some random thoughts about all this mess...

Just the thought of DM rambling around in that house between the time WM hung up the phone with JC and the time DM himself called for a taxi at 6:11 am, makes me wonder exactly what in the heck he was doing. The "deed" itself would have taken mere seconds. Yet, we're looking at 3 hours.

Not only that, this whole, sick, perverted, wicked act was 100% premeditated. He purposely left the one phone at MS's house. Purposely left his CC for a pizza purchase to be made and made plans to have taxis drive him around so his own vehicle wouldn't be spotted. He needed evidence that he was at MS's the whole time.

Plus, this took place after him and MS brutally ended the life of Laura & made sure she'd never be found. Realistically, what are the odds that MS didn't have a clue what DM was actually doing that night? There's no reason to believe MM had any idea what was going on, but almost zero reason to believe MS didn't know.

Just thinking out loud.

Agreed. 100%. With no doubt in my mind about MS's knowledge of the plan. And with shared disgust in WTF Millard was doing for all that time before calling the cab. And we'll never know.

Well it looks like they can't rely on MM's testimony regarding the time. It appears that DM called the cab around 1am on Nov 29th from a location close to MS's house.

And they can't rely on the cab driver either because it appears that he did call DM's phone.

Phone records place Dellen Millard at father's home the day he died, Crown says | CBC News

:confused:

I wouldn’t count out her times totally. It’s possible that DM was walked there at 10pm but went to a pub. Someone posted that’s there’s pubs near by. Maybe he stuck around there for a bit knowing daddy was a night hawk and to help with his fabricated Date alibi...like who goes on a date at 1am?

Just some random thoughts about all this mess...

Just the thought of DM rambling around in that house between the time WM hung up the phone with JC and the time DM himself called for a taxi at 6:11 am, makes me wonder exactly what in the heck he was doing. The "deed" itself would have taken mere seconds. Yet, we're looking at 3 hours.

Not only that, this whole, sick, perverted, wicked act was 100% premeditated. He purposely left the one phone at MS's house. Purposely left his CC for a pizza purchase to be made and made plans to have taxis drive him around so his own vehicle wouldn't be spotted. He needed evidence that he was at MS's the whole time.

Plus, this took place after him and MS brutally ended the life of Laura & made sure she'd never be found. Realistically, what are the odds that MS didn't have a clue what DM was actually doing that night? There's no reason to believe MM had any idea what was going on, but almost zero reason to believe MS didn't know.

Just thinking out loud.
Didn't MM say that MS pointed out to her that that was the night DMs dad died? I think MS figured it out.

It really is lining up nicely with the collective information gathered! I think DM will testify because he knows this will be his last opportunity for the remainder of his life to get to talk about himself. He will have some elaborate tale to spin. His narcissistic self won’t allow him to go silently to his 75 years in prison. I can’t get over how calm, cool and collected he appears in the video interview as he spins his tale! Without that detective’s gut instinct, there may have never been a video statement. He seemed to be the only cop not fooled.

I don't think there's a hope in hell that he'll testify. (I would love for him to testify). Being ripped apart on cross would be gross narcissistic injury...something he would not cope well with. And that "calm, cool and collected" demeanour you reference is exactly what a psychopath looks like. I've interviewed them.

Last edited:
When he went outside, after pacing in the driveway, waiting for his mother to arrive, he called his friend “because he didn’t want to be alone”. He spoke of it in the video statement.

Thanks Forest_Wood. I forgot about that! It made me think about the testimony during TB's trial about DM being outside at Maple Gate with either MH or AM and that contact. Apologies.

I wouldn’t count out her times totally. It’s possible that DM was walked there at 10pm but went to a pub. Someone posted that’s there’s pubs near by. Maybe he stuck around there for a bit knowing daddy was a night hawk and to help with his fabricated Date alibi...like who goes on a date at 1am?

I wonder if we're going to hear any evidence that a pizza was paid for with his credit card that night and at what time it was ordered. That could narrow down MM's time a little.

If he needed to make the "date" alibi stick, and I assume Mrs Smich was also home to verify this?, then he'd have to leave the house at a reasonable time. What was in that plaza or near that plaza that he could hang out in? It was November so he probably didn't hang around outside for any length of time.

MOO

This interesting memoire of Carl Millard was published shortly after his death in 2006.

Rebel With a Cause

At 92 years of age CM was still actively involved in MillardAir. The article eludes to family dynamics being such that WM may have stood in the shadows of his father until he was well into his 60s and indeed, perhaps that’s what planted the seeds of rebellion.

Interesting article. Thank you. Just a small observation - This article says that DM's grandfather was a direct descendant of Chief Joseph Brant. This may have some bearing on why DM wears what seems to be an Aboriginal pendant around his neck.

There is an article released to day that helps explain how they will use the phone records to help convict DM , just like they did in the past. I will copy the article and post it.

I don't think there's a hope in hell that he'll testify. (I would love for him to testify). Being ripped apart on cross would be gross narcissistic injury...something he would not cope well with. And that "calm, cool and collected" demeanour you reference is exactly what a psychopath looks like. I've interviewed them.

Interesting.

He hasn't been on the stand yet, I imagine his lawyer would advise against it (opens him up to cross examination and he probably would not present well on the stand as shown by his court roon behaviour.)

This article that Adam Carter posted helps explain what was going on at the trial today.
DM never thought his phone records would be a very important part of helping to convict him.
Thank god he was so stupid.
Excellent work by the police. Just think of the hours they had to invest in all 3 trials, over a like DM.
I have learned a lot myself about how cell phones records can be traced etc.
Now next week we will wait for the crown to tie it together.

Except RB has never been able to tell everyone what kind of person DM was growing up.
Exactly! He needs to really get it all off his chest! The court has cut him off each time since it’s not appropriate to speak about it there. I think he was hoping to share about it.
Agreed. Obviously the man has something he feels is very relevant to this whole horrible thing, and yet each time, he gets stifled and admonished. That's gotta be hugely frustrating. I'm SO curious about what the story is there.... why did he despise WM so much? What kinda stuff did DM do that made him fear for his kids? The mind wanders, and goes nuts with the possibilities. jmo.

Agreed. 100%. With no doubt in my mind about MS's knowledge of the plan. And with shared disgust in WTF Millard was doing for all that time before calling the cab. And we'll never know.

Once we heard something inaccurate about JS/MB and that evening. What, if DM was picked up by JS and MB and indeed had a night out with them both to a nice restaurant? When they at night returned him to a place near MS' address, he called the cab for his trip to Maple Gate. --- ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper