We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.
The FBI has an exhaustive inventory of shoe-sole imprints, as we all know, but beyond that, I have no idea.
That's a tuff design -- never seen anything close. There are so many athletic and walking shoes now.

Last observation (I think. lol Sometimes I can't shut my mind off)

I outlined in red an odd angled Z. It's separate from the 2 images around it. One being in the upper left of the 'Z' (above the CA), the other being in the lower right of the 'Z' (above the LADG).
1668378089301.png

Suggestion for folks. If you think you've found a brand that you suspect could be this brand, but can't find a pic of the soles... search for it on ebay. A lot of sellers will post pics of the soles. Especially if they are used shoes so you can see the wear before you buy. :cool:

And I keep thinking that looks like an apostrophe after the D. It also seems like a dash or circle after the CA. Even if it's a piece or tread you'd think whoever designed that logo would have the CA centered below the image above. At least I would. it just seems weird that it starts mid image above it which is why I think there's something there that's part of the logo.

Last observation (I think. lol Sometimes I can't shut my mind off)

I outlined in red an odd angled Z. It's separate from the 2 images around it. One being in the upper left of the 'Z' (above the CA), the other being in the lower right of the 'Z' (above the LADG).
View attachment 379602
I have been wondering about the two images as well. One nearly inverted image of the other that is cut off but the centers are different (ie heart shaped and trefoil shaped). The upright part (above the L) almost appears to be an arm held up like a Rosie the Riveter or an oil rig.

I have been wondering about the two images as well. One nearly inverted image of the other that is cut off but the centers are different (ie heart shaped and trefoil shaped). The upright part (above the L) almost appears to be an arm held up like a Rosie the Riveter or an oil rig.
I now see a wolf flexing lol

I played around with color and shadow and sharpness - this is better image of letters....

View attachment 379617
Just when I said I was done with my observations... *chuckle*

The 'L' is angled to the right when all the other letters appear to be upright. That makes me wonder if it's a Z instead. The upper left corner of the Z would be directly underneath the design above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back