We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
About five members of #drewpeterson jury - all men - took notes when read phone records. The rest sat passively.

Interesting. The women better not let the men bulldoze them. Pray for the strength for the women. :please:

Restaurateur slams Drew Peterson attorneys in ads as ‘Shameless!’

The chances of the members of Drew Peterson’s high-powered defense team snagging a table at one of Jeff Ruby’s steakhouses are slim to none.

He was so upset by their televised antics that he bought ad space in Sun-Times Media newspapers to chew them out.

“Shameless!” screamed Ruby’s ad that ran in the Tuesday issue of The Herald-News of Joliet. It accused the trio of staging a “Three Stooges With Sunglasses” routine, and said they disgrace their profession.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/...ersons-defense-team.html#.UEei9WdshIQ.twitter

In Session The court reporter now begins to read back the cross-examination of Neil Schori’s testimony. The witness admits that he’d “heard a little bit” about what had happened to Kathleen Savio at the time he met with Stacy. However, he denies that he thought much about it. He repeats that he met Stacy at Starbucks, rather than at church. Schori says he “absolutely” conducts counseling sessions in public places. He also repeats that Stacy was crying when he talked to her, and denied that he knew what Stacy wanted to tell him before he met with her.

In Session “You don’t even know if she was telling you the truth, do you?” “I believe she was telling me the truth.”

No #drewpeterson jurors taking notes during reading of Schori cross-examination at the moment

About five members of #drewpeterson jury - all men - took notes when read phone records. The rest sat passively.

During Schori reading five #drewpeterson jurors - four men and one woman - are taking notes. The rest just sitting there.

:waitasec::waitasec:

Ideas anyone ? Could it be that they are on the :fence: ?

In Session Schori acknowledges that he didn’t take any notes during this meeting with Stacy (he says he never takes notes during counseling sessions). He acknowledges that he didn’t follow up with Stacy the next day, and didn’t talk to Drew about what she’d told him. He also acknowledges that he was sitting on a grand jury once a week during this time period, but didn’t speak to anybody there about what he’d been told until October (two months after Stacy’s statement). “During this meeting, she also told you that Drew killed his own men while he was in the Army, isn’t that right?” “Yes.”

Women, by and large, tend to be much better note takers than men. I bet the men have no recollection of the calls and have to have it read back to them because they don't have good notes on it.

maybe all the women already made up their minds, lol. (convict.)

I thought there would be one or two holdouts but now I'm not sure anymore. I think some of the men may think he was duped by the women.

Ugh! I hope I'm wrong.

Ideas anyone ? Could it be that they are on the :fence: ?

Are you talking about those who are taking notes as being on the fence or those sitting motionless? For some reason I'm thinking that those taking the notes are doing so in order to argue their points once they are behind doors again.

I thought there would be one or two holdouts but now I'm not sure anymore. I think some of the men may think he was duped by the women.

Ugh! I hope I'm wrong.

Its possible that some of the jurors are assessing the character of both of the wives and may not see them in the same light as most on this board do.

No... pulling out my 10 inch long shoulder holstered syringe!:rocker:

Go get 'em, Girrrrrrrrrl!!
icon10.gif

LOL. You guys are going to drive yourselves cray-cray-crazy trying to determine which way the jury is going to vote. Here's the reality: you won't know and can't know until they tell you.

It's like calling a tennis match on the first serve. You don't know how it will turn out till the end.

It's up to the jury. There is no predicting what a jury will or won't do and it's not in anyone else's control.

Its possible that some of the jurors are assessing the character of both of the wives and may not see them in the same light as most on this board do.

You may be right on that assumption. I do hope that someone points out that Drew has already been through four wives already.

Ugh! I hope I'm wrong.

Yup, that's why I'm back to thinking acquittal. :/ I worry they'll somehow think turn DP into the victim. Ugh. :/

Interesting. The women better not let the men bulldoze them. Pray for the strength for the women. :please:

Maybe the women "told" the men "You guys can take the notes":floorlaugh:

You really think upon hearing all the threats Drew made, holding a knife against her throat, the fear, the telling others...etc, etc, that the jury is going to think Drew is just a good 'ole boy who's been misaligned, first by one wife who ends up dead with 14 bruises all over her body and then by the mysteriously absent wife #4? Is that how the testimony reads?

Are you talking about those who are taking notes as being on the fence or those sitting motionless? For some reason I'm thinking that those taking the notes are doing so in order to argue their points once they are behind doors again.

:seeya: I am so sorry, and should have been more specific ...

JMO ... but my "first impression" was the ones taking the notes are :fence: and the ones sitting passively have their minds made up ...

Again, all just my impression -- which is probably wrong ... lol !

:seeya:

The redirect and recross and redirect are being read. Do you all want me to post it ? I thought it wasn't necessary since we already heard the testimony. Your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse