We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury done listening to Pastor Schori testimony. Now hearing Harry Smith testimony.

I have been sitting here fighting sleep. I think I will leave my screen up and take a nap.

I always miss every important moment, so maybe while I am napping the jury will go back to the jury room and reach a verdict.

I hope the jurors understand the differences between "chirping" (walkie talkie type phones) vs. phone calls with regular phones.

:seeya: I am so sorry, and should have been more specific ...

JMO ... but my "first impression" was the ones taking the notes are :fence: and the ones sitting passively have their minds made up ...

Again, all just my impression -- which is probably wrong ... lol !

:seeya:

Yep, it is a bit concerning that its all men taking notes on the phone calls.

I almost had a heart attack reading this! When I lived in VA, my neighbor had a snake on her front porch and was screaming bloody murder. I didn't know what to do but caught a glimpse of it and it looked like a little green garter snake. I felt badly for her though because it got away and she was so scared.

I'm not afraid of snakes and I truly respect the poison ones but stepping on one unexpectedly can scare anyone..........LOL

#drewpeterson atty Brodksy objects, says court reporter missed a section of the testimony. Jury out of room as sides debate.

#DrewPeterson jury coming back in. Court reporter Missed reading "yes" answer to one question.

I'm not afraid of snakes and I truly respect the poison ones but stepping on one unexpectedly can scare anyone..........LOL

If you know how to id them, then you're good I guess. It's the ones that sneak up on you or you on them that will get you.
I'm afraid of all insects and snakes. I almost died because of a mosquito - dengue fever.

:seeya: I am so sorry, and should have been more specific ...

JMO ... but my "first impression" was the ones taking the notes are :fence: and the ones sitting passively have their minds made up ...

Again, all just my impression -- which is probably wrong ... lol !

could be either way, so I'm just basing it on what they asked for and imo, I think their crossing their T's and dotting their I's on a conviction.

#drewpeterson atty Brodsky objects again. Jury out of room.

lmao Brodskey objects to transcript reading...again

Both times, defense objections were very small miss-readings. Brodsky scolded by judge.

judge yells at Joel Brodsky for questioning accuracy of transcript in front of jurors. "Don't say, "that's wrong," judge says.

Court reporter lost her train of thought. Judge helping point out where we left off. Confusing to all.

Maybe the women "told" the men "You guys can take the notes":floorlaugh:

Actually I thought that too - that they assigned note takers.
My husband's comment earlier today has me on edge about how men might be thinking.

:tyou: Thanks ~n/t~ for posting the updates !

:tyou: Thanks to EVERYONE ELSE for posting the updates !

I greatly appreciate it as I am only able to follow here at WS !

yes,thank you very much for the updates.

I never dreamt the Jurors would still be poptarted :maddening:

If DP hadn't murdered his 3rd wife there wouldn't be "gruesome" autopsy photos for anyone, let alone a jury, to be able to look at. Blame Drew for that, defense team!

If those photo's are too gruesome for Brodsky, he should never ever look at our UID forum or NamUs. Just sayin'. :angel:

Actually I thought that too - that they assigned note takers.
My husband's comment earlier today has me on edge about how men might be thinking.

Dont listen to Hubby LOL Well I'm sure this Jury wants to just get this done. It would be easy to just say OK men take notes this time and if a next time the women. Seems an easy way to quickly decide who.

LOL. You guys are going to drive yourselves cray-cray-crazy trying to determine which way the jury is going to vote. Here's the reality: you won't know and can't know until they tell you.

It's like calling a tennis match on the first serve. You don't know how it will turn out till the end.

It's up to the jury. There is no predicting what a jury will or won't do and it's not in anyone else's control.

We know this, but that's why this place is awesome. I like to see what you guys are guessing

PLEASE [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8333583#post8333583"]CLICK ON THIS LINK [/ame]AND READ ASAP.

PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT.

THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members