We the Jury! Deliberations

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he were to walk, he'd be hard pressed to continue residing in the NE IL area or anywhere in the great lakes area imo. If he wants to keep the attention off himself, which I think he will, he'd have to relocate.

Did they redact the Girl's gone wild phone number from the Greta producer's notes? My guess is if (God forbid!) he were released he'd follow the GGW crews around looking for his next victim...they fit his age criteria.l.

:blushing::blushing::blushing: That's why I come here and sometimes afraid to comment. Oops. I knew that too. My nerves are shot today. I have been following this case since the day Stacy went missing. I want justice SO bad. I don't want DP ever walking the streets again. He is a murderer. IMO.

ETA: I had never followed a case until this one. It touched me for some reason. Praying and praying for justice.

I'm sorry if I offended you.
I didn't mean too, just was trying to give out the answer as fast as I could.

Did they redact the Girl's gone wild phone number from the Greta producer's notes? My guess is if (God forbid!) he were released he'd follow the GGW crews around looking for his next victim...they fit his age criteria.l.

oh, I hope so.

DP is such a snake.

But, I'm not worried, I think they find him guilty.

I'm sorry if I offended you.
I didn't mean too, just was trying to give out the answer as fast as I could.
Oh no!! Never offended me in any way! I'm a little embarrassed for asking something I already knew. Hopefully, the jury isn't as dense as me today. :floorlaugh:

The readbacks of testimony the jury requested has now been completed. The jurors are excused from the courtroom to resume their deliberations. The judge leaves the bench, and the Drew Peterson murder trial is again in recess
from insession facebook

If he were to walk, he'd be hard pressed to continue residing in the NE IL area or anywhere in the great lakes area imo. If he wants to keep the attention off himself, which I think he will, he'd have to relocate.
DP thrives on attention!! He will stay put and keep the focus on HIM! He will continue to torment and taunt, the Savio and the Cales families. Leopards do not change their spots. JMO

oh, I hope so.

DP is such a snake.

But, I'm not worried, I think they find him guilty.

Fingers crossed, hoping and praying. I think the ladies of the jury are all convinced of what a slime he and his band of DT misfits are. I feel sorry for young women aged 16-22 all over the country if he ever gets out!!!!

how late will the jury deliberate tonight?
Can they work as late as they want or will there be a bedtime?
sequestered?

:blushing::blushing::blushing: That's why I come here and sometimes afraid to comment. Oops. I knew that too. My nerves are shot today. I have been following this case since the day Stacy went missing. I want justice SO bad. I don't want DP ever walking the streets again. He is a murderer. IMO.

ETA: I had never followed a case until this one. It touched me for some reason. Praying and praying for justice.

Dont be afraid to comment. We welcome all comments and everyone is people friendly. First Trials are the toughest. Hang with us. There is lotsa comic relief too. Praying for Justice with ya :please:

Thank you Wishin! Actually we live in a pretty higher income, conservative safe community - we just happen to border Bolingbrook. And I'm not slamming Bbrook - I just don't like it.

BUT we do seem to have a few missing wives around the area.

Oh no!! Never offended me in any way! I'm a little embarrassed for asking something I already knew. Hopefully, the jury isn't as dense as me today. :floorlaugh:

Don't be embarrassed. It's never wrong to ask a question and we all make mistakes. :twocents:

Wow, it's hard to believe it took the jury seven days to convict Scott Peterson.

There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason - some short, some long either way.

They lost 2 jurors though, and so twice they had to "start from scratch.".

heck, don't be embarrassed.
I do that ALL THE TIME, lol.

That's nothing.

I have no problem replying back to a question that's already been asked.

No biggie, everyone can't read all the threads to find the answer.

Fingers crossed, hoping and praying. I think the ladies of the jury are all convinced of what a slime he and his band of DT misfits are. I feel sorry for young women aged 16-22 all over the country if he ever gets out!!!!

Plus those that testified against him? If he kills to keep money, what would he do to those who wanted to take his freedom?

:waitasec::waitasec:

Ideas anyone ? Could it be that they are on the :fence: ?

:waitasec::waitasec:

My first thought was the ones taking notes were on the fence and those not taking notes had already made up their mind.

how late will the jury deliberate tonight?
Can they work as late as they want or will there be a bedtime?
sequestered?

I believe Jean addressed this question earlier today - something regarding when the judge calls it a day but I didn't catch the time - 5:00 maybe. I think the jurors go home and return the next day.

Wow, it's hard to believe it took the jury seven days to convict Scott Peterson.

There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason - some short, some long either way.

No, there were two jurors dismissed during deliberations (one had been dismissed early in the trial.) The final jury took only 6 hours to find him guilty.

IMO, I prefer for the jury to take as long as necessary, that's a sign they're really going over everything before making a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member