Websleuths Is Being Accused....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel so sorry for all the families that have been drug into this mess by casey. as well as her own family.
all people are different and how ever that family was able to remain together before this mess was no ones business.
casey's friends may be a little wild but theres every possibility that they will outgrow it and become wonderful contributing adults some day.
i feel bad that they had to have their lives opened up to the world before they had a chance to do that.

but......these people all knew casey and thye chose to be part of her life. they put themselves in this situation.
and i don't see how anything i have done here or said here is any different than what i have done or said in rl.
as my parentsw always told me if u don't watch who you assocate with it can come back to bite u lol and it did before i learned my lesson

that said god bless all the people in this case including casey.

terri

I disagree with the majority here-there is one and only one person who has been named by LE as the perpetrator of a crime. Regardless of our first amendment rights, and Rev. Grund's first amendment rights, words hurt. I do not for one moment believe that if the tables were turned, you would be tolerating the speculation and beat down that is all over the internet concerning people on the periphery of this case-I am sure that I have made my share of judgmental posts in frustration on several cases, but I regret them.

We still have a single goal I hope at WS and that is to keep watch until Caylee is home one way or another. JMO.

Do unto others and all that, right??

Respectfully snipped --
And so I have one thing to say to the family, to Casey, to the father or boyfriend and his family. SHAME ON YOU. Shame on you for not being engaged in your daughters life enough to care about her and her child. To not care enough to do something before any of this happened. To not care enough to do something now but point fingers at everyone but yourself. Shame on you for attacking and blaming others who just call it like they see it. After all, if you had cared long before this, maybe it would have never happened and no one would even know your name.

While I agree with the majority of your post, I really find this last paragraph to be judgmental and lacking in compassion. We have several posters on this board that have tried to explain what it is like to deal with a compulsive liar. NOT AN EASY TASK.

These parents were engaged in Casey's life and Caylee's. Why do you think Casey was living at home? Because the parents probably felt that Casey could not do it on her own. AND you know what, apparently they were right. From all that has happened and been posted about their personal lives, it is also apparent that these parents got fed up with their daughter and told her she had to take responsibility for her actions and learn to stand on her own to feet. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! Now, they are not only faced with the loss of their granddaughter, but also the possibility of having a murderer for a daughter and whatever guilt they might feel for doing their best to stand up to their daughter and teach her the consequences of her actions.

These parents cannot win - doesn't matter what they do. They can not win against their daughter. Their lives have been destroyed unless we get a miracle here pretty soon. As for shaming Caylee's biofather, shaming him for unprotected sex works but shaming him for not being involved in Caylee's life, if he did not know she existed is a little much.

If this were me, I would certainly be attacking anyone "who is calling it like they see it" because you know what..... they don't have all the facts. How do we know the Anthony's did not try to get counseling for their daughter in high school? How do we know if they could have afforded such services? or if they insurance? We don't know what their lives have been like. We do know that they were doing their best to provide for Casey and Caylee, even though Casey was using and abusing them.

While I understand some of the family's behavior has been frustrating, I also understand that if I was wearing their shoes, I would be out of my mind and I would refuse to be responsible for anything that might happen. The stress they are under, in my opinion, must be very, very difficult to bear. I am pretty sure that Cindy is on medication based on her physical behavior over the last few days.

Casey is 22 years old with a child. Definitely old enough to take responsibility for herself. If she choses to live in a world of lies, that's her choice. If her brain is wired differently, I don't know what to say. But I do know that people like her can wear you down and wear you out without breaking a sweat, no matter what you do.

Salem

I said many of these things too until my daughter became a Casey. I would love for all of you,to have walked a day in my shoes with my daughter. I thought I had the answers too. One cannot imagine what it's like!!! till you go through it yourself! Personal experience speaks facts!

I said many of these things too until my daughter became a Casey. I would love for all of you,to have walked a day in my shoes with my daughter. I thought I had the answers too. One cannot imagine what it's like!!! till you go through it yourself! Personal experience speaks facts!

We've had similar, but not as bad of experiences as Casey with a niece. Doesn't excuse personal responsibility.:snooty::snooty::snooty: Bi-polar runs in this family too.

Seems to me that Casey lied and this family believed Caylee to be grandchild, daughter, niece etc. That is a horrible thing for her to do. Casey Anthony has caused so much pain to so many people.

The focus here should not be who said what, what forum stated what, etc., the focus here should be the fact that CAYLEE ANTHONY is missing and to this date, has not been found. Period, end of discussion. Right now, I could care less about Cindy or George Anthony, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony, the Grund family, etc. I care about Caylee and Caylee only, where she is at and whether she is alive (which I seriously doubt). The inconsistencies by this entire family has caused delay after delay after delay regarding this investigation and it seems that LE was purposely diverted away from the focus of this investigation, again Caylee Anthony, by having to follow bogus leads and statements. If they cared one iota about their child, grandchild, niece, friend, etc., everyone related to this case would tell the truth. This is just my opinion and I stand by it 100%.

You are right my dear. The only problem is anyone can sue. He wouldn't win. It would be tossed because I would fight it tooth and nail of course. I'm hoping someone talks some sense into because all he will do is lose his money. And it would cost me money too.

He needs to get his priorities straight...IN MY OPINION...

Exactly!!! Why does he care what ANYONE thinks of him...FIND CAYLEE! That little angel is all that matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro