Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, I think George knew something was wrong, but denial and the fact that Cindy had been in touch helped with that denial. He knew, just didn't want to accept.

Exactly.
She who must be obeyed told him to go on to work and she would get hold of ICA to find out what was going on.
So he did.

You NEVER know what information the jury will hone in on.

Cheney Mason makes dramatic reference to his "hearing problem" at least once a day. As Mason is the Death qualified counsel, is it possible that his hearing could be used to help KC on appeal? That he missed an opportunity or comment becasue of his hearing....or missed the live transcription?

His mention of his hearing issues seems somewhat deliberate. The old jokes....I get that.....the hearing jokes....inappropriate.

Great show, Tricia and Richard - and THANK YOU!!!! :hug:

IMHO, GA relied on CA for the communication, same thing normal for me in my upbringing.
When he smelled that smell, same thing, shared with CA. CA went on the hunt.

VERY good show!!! Thanks Tricia, Kimster, Mr Hornsby and all the callers. :)

I agree with Richard about finding the car.......GA smelling what appears to be a dead body, first reaction would be to call Casey and make sure she's ok and not drive the car home.
They had been calling her and Lee out looking for her, they knew she was alive. In your wildest dreams would you think that your daughter was lying to cover up that she had her dead child that she murdered in her trunk? I think that when they found the garbage it gave them a false sense of an explaination for the smell and tracked thier daughter down. Once they found her without Caylee found out she had been "missing" for 31 days is when the smell became a real concern again.

Great show, Tricia and Kimster! Good questions from the callers as well!

Thanks for your answering questions, Richard!

:woohoo: we made it through no technical problems, everyone stayed on as far as we know, we had chat the guests and hosts sounded great!

Sooooooooo it's a wrap for the new first show!!!!

Great show with lots of good information. I appreciate RH even if I do not always agree with him. Blessings to Tricia and Kimster who give so much to WS and make it what it is: the best site ever.

IMHO, GA relied on CA for the communication, same thing normal for me in my upbringing.
When he smelled that smell, same thing, shared with CA. CA went on the hunt.

Agree. Also, had ICA mentioned to anyone in the family about the dead squirrels plastered to the car?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth
Back