weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When at Ryan Burns they took 2 cars to drive a mile away from his house IIRC. That tells me she didn't want to leave her car behind to be found and she didn't want Ryan in her car either.
People did know she was headed to Utah.
She had no idea it would take so long for someone to find him...
IMO she removed the car plates more than once... in case there was a
BOLO on her car. She may have even stolen a plate for all we know!

Sounds like she did have the right one on the car when she was pulled over.

Maybe she DIDNT want Ryan burns to see the koolaid stains nor smell the smoke smell, the budget car rental guy said, when she turned the car in it smelled of smoke.

Watched a 20/20 repeat on WE yesterday about the Scott Falater case which was tried by JM. Falater is the guy who claimed he was sleepwalking when he stabbed his wife 44 times (eyeroll). It is somewhat similar to this case and JA's fog. Something else was similar, he was convicted, and at the end he tells Connie Chung that he's not afraid to face the Lord (he was very religious). Jodi has said the same thing. Whenever someone makes it a point to tell you they are all good with God, that's a good sign they are guilty.

Ya think?

I dunno, better check with ALV and make sure that fits in her Snow White continuum.

Totally agree with your ALV comment. Very fitting.

Assuming I was still alive and thinking, I know I'd be more than a little hostile if somebody just shot me in the head "by accident." :furious:

Thanks for that. Notice she lists 2012 as a consultant for the Pros in L.A.
Richard Samuels also worked for the prosecutor on a few cases. Enough said really! They are both happy to sell their souls. At lesat now that's bitten them on the arris.

I'm sure the jury has figured out what the defence is trying to sell just doesn't make sense. They probably feel like they are in a fog from so many long winded recrosses from the defence. Wilmott spends days trying to reprogram the jurors mind to her way of events.

I think it only upsets them more because, what she says doesn't make sense and there is nothing to substantiate the domestic violence , self defence and pedophilia claims. Just ............................
Because alyce and Samuels ! say it so (doesn't make it so).

No proof just accusations made up of lies by the defendant. I don't think the jury feels that the defence has proven their case. Nada nuttin zilch.

Martinez is gonna get up there and lay it out! The defence will come back and rebutt and than closing arguments? And Martinez has the last word! All this other time Martinez has had to listen to wilmott get the last word in! Not this time. It's going to be awesome......

BBM

Like when she and ALV said " they were a year into their relationship.."

The problem is, they only dated for 5 months, and that was a long distance relationship. So it is misleading to say they were ever ' a year into their relationship. ' At that point their so called relationship was just a 'friends with
benefits' type of thing.

JW has worked hard to try and spin their relationship into something it wasn't.

If she wanted to appear objective, imo, she should have said they were BOTH victims. When she said that Jodi was the victim, AND NOT TRAVIS--:eek: ---that was so obviously WRONG.

The same when she said there was NO JEALOUSY AT ALL on Jodi's part. She should have said, ' yes, a little, but nothing problematic.' That would have been more believable.

But by her testimony, Jodi had no flaws. She was not at all jealous, was never mean or unkind, and the ONLY reason that her abusive boyfriend sent her a horrible 16 page tirade, was because she accidentally left a signed picture behind at his home. :liar:

Oh, and when he tried to choke her out and kill her, the reason she didn't fight back was because she didn't want to hurt him. And the reason she never told anyone was because she wanted to protect his reputation, even for years after his death. Yea, Right.

RS did the same thing. He saw no jealousy from her, no lies either (after her "breakthrough"). Objective evaluators could not possibly say this.

In her opening statement, JW said we know there was a virus on Travis's computer because of the forensics. BS! They never showed that.

Btw, I love how JM objected during her spiel.

I'm not sure when her make-believe fog lifted. Didn't she say she was still in her fog when she called to invite him to see Othello, a Shakespearean tragedy about murder? :facepalm: The sociopath has no limits, and that's why she needs to go away for good. She is a danger to society. Anyway, she didn't sound like she was in a "fog" to me. Chirpy, like you said is more like it. Trying to sound perfectly normal in an attempt to cover her butt.

She said the "fog" lifted when she found herself in the desert with blood on her hands so she used the Costco bottled water to clean up.

She also testified that she left that "chirpy" voice mail for Travis to divert suspicion.

I'm not sure when her make-believe fog lifted. Didn't she say she was still in her fog when she called to invite him to see Othello, a Shakespearean tragedy about murder? :facepalm: The sociopath has no limits, and that's why she needs to go away for good. She is a danger to society. Anyway, she didn't sound like she was in a "fog" to me. Chirpy, like you said is more like it. Trying to sound perfectly normal in an attempt to cover her butt.

She said that after she left that message for him, she listened to it herself, decided it wasn't sounding natural enough---so she deleted it, and taped a new message. Then she listened to that one, did not like it, and deleted that one as well. On her third attempt, she listened and decided to leave that one be.

No way that a person in a mental fog would be that discerning and capable and be able to leave three different messages, imo.

In her opening statement, JW said we know there was a virus on Travis's computer because of the forensics. BS! They never showed that.

Btw, I love how JM objected during her spiel.

Did Juan already have an computer expert testify that there were no viruses on Travis' computer?

Also, what is the significance of this virus? Huh...I really wonder what is coming in rebuttal.

Richard Samuels also worked for the prosecutor on a few cases. Enough said really! They are both happy to sell their soles. At lesat now that's bitten them on the arris.

I LOVE your avatar picture---Isn't that when Juan finally got the chance to cross ALV---so he jumped up and GRABBED the exhibit from JW's hands as she was walking away? LOL

I LOVE the way he starts his cross examinations. He is like a JackintheBox---he just springs out of his chair and starts asking questions---before the DT even gets back to their seats. :hero:

I LOVE your avatar picture---Isn't that when Juan finally got the chance to cross ALV---so he jumped up and GRABBED the exhibit from JW's hands as she was walking away? LOL

I LOVE the way he starts his cross examinations. He is like a JackintheBox---he just springs out of his chair and starts asking questions---before the DT even gets back to their seats. :hero:
Yes it's from Thursday. :great: He sure was ready to go.

It seems Jodi can easily sound chirpy. Right after she viciously slaughters someone and when she's being booked for murder. I'm surprised she didn't leave TA a message of herself singing Oh Holy Night on her way to see RB.

Wow, she gives me chills...ewwww.

If I ever hear her singing that again....:banghead:

Because of that repeating clip before the trial started, I refused to acknowledge the trial. Also, I am sick of female psychopath killers being constantly hyped by MSM aka CNN and HLN.

It wasn't until I heard the riveting JM during JA's cross that I had to pay attention. Had to.

In reality the text said ' THE wrath" not 'MY wrath.'

Travis was speaking about THEE WRATH, which is probably Mormon speak for Karma or Universal Retribution.

BUT NURMI AND WILMOTT kept purposely reading it aloud INCORRECTLY. They kept saying ' MY wrath' as a way to imply that Travis himself was threatening her.

So it was kind of funny when ALV corrected JW when JW said ' MY wrath." ALV corrected it to ' The Wrath' and I laughed out loud. :dance:

Actually it was JM who corrected Wilmott. And then she had to check the transcript herself before she would believe it. Ha!

Here's another thing the DT contradicted themselves on...

In her opening statement, JW said that JA made a choice do defend herself, but JA testified that she did not intend to shoot him; the gun just went off.

I don't believe any of JA's story, but even going with what they say, you can't have it both ways - It was either a conscious choice to kill in self defense or it was an unintended accident as a result of a scuffle.

I guess I should add that since JW didn't specify, she inadvertently admitted that JA made a choice not only to shoot the gun but made a choice to stab him 29 times while in a fog.

Actually it was JM who corrected Wilmott. And then she had to check the transcript herself before she would believe it. Ha!

True, JM DID correct her at one point. But she continued to say it incorrectly later, IIRC. And then ALV actually said THEE WRATH....and JW had to go with it.

I think she was corrected twice on two different occasions. But I could be wrong.

She said that after she left that message for him, she listened to it herself, decided it wasn't sounding natural enough---so she deleted it, and taped a new message. Then she listened to that one, did not like it, and deleted that one as well. On her third attempt, she listened and decided to leave that one be.

No way that a person in a mental fog would be that discerning and capable and be able to leave three different messages, imo.

Certainly NOT. I don't believe for a moment there was any fog, Fognesia, malfunctioning hippocampus, or anything other a very elaborate and expensive way for the DT to show she didn't really have any responsibility or need to have accountability.

If all this this weren't so hideous- JA coming out of a "fog" to make a "more natural" fake call- it would be almost be funny. I thought she admitted to making calls to improve sounding "natural," in order to cover for the fact that she had his password and was in his vm listening, after she murdered him. She knew she had slaughtered him and was still stalking him.

In her opening statement, JW said that JA made a choice do defend herself, but JA testified that she did not intend to shoot him; the gun just went off.

I don't believe any of JA's story, but even going with what they say, you can't have it both ways - It was either a conscious choice to kill in self defense or it was an unintended accident as a result of a scuffle.

I guess I should add that since JW didn't specify, she inadvertently admitted that JA made a choice not only to shoot the gun but made a choice to stab him 29 times while in a fog.

That's good!

Also, handguns can't "go off." You have to pull the trigger, and of course, you have to be pointing the muzzle, in a downward direction, at someone's head.

Not only did the 'gun just go off' , but according to Jodi, [one version anyway], she knew the gun wasn't even loaded, and she said Travis knew it wasn't loaded too. :waitasec:

So we're supposed to believe that instead of running away from a man who was trying to kill her, she ran into a closet, and grabbed an unloaded gun, to try and stop a man, who KNEW it was unloaded. :giggle:

So I guess she realized that story made no sense---so she revised it---and added that he actually told her it was loaded---and she threw in the added story of seeing him take it out with him once...:liar:

Tonight I have been watching JA on the stand being interrogated by JM -- day 21 she brought up again the story of being choked until she was unconscious. Of course there was no police report, no pictures, no evidence etc.

This choking business pises me off to no end!

In the mid 80's, I was married to a man that I was physically and emotionally abused by. I reported it every time, went to court and had a restraining order. While we were separated, he stalked me continuously. One night while my daughter and I were upstairs asleep, he broke down the door to our townhouse. When I woke up hearing all of the terrible noise of the door, I ran to the top of the stairs to find him running up the stairs with this look of Satan on his face.

Over a period of what seemed like a couple of hours, I was beaten and choked 3 different times...the last time I became unconscious.

Now let me tell you, when a person is choked, it is not what it looks like on tv.
When I was fighting for air and trying to keep the pressure off of my neck...all of the blood vessels in the whites of my eyes burst as well as blood vessels all over my face. I lost control of my bowels and peed the bed. By the Grace of God, I regained consciousness. I don't know how long I was out, but long enough for my ex to take his clothes off, get into the bed beside me and fall asleep.

I was scared to death of awakening him, but managed to sneak out of the bed and get out. I ran to a friend's house to call the police...AGAIN. On the way out, I passed a mirror and have never forgotten what my face and eyes looked like.

Remember, this was back in the 80's, and the police could not arrest someone unless they had evidence that I had been hurt. Well now, finally they had evidence. We went to court...he got 30 days jail on a work release program.

I packed up my kid, my dog and everything that I could get loaded in a uhaul and moved to another state in the middle of the night.

Later I found out that he was living with my female legal aid attorney where he eventually, a few years later, killed himself in her garage. Good Riddance!

My case was the first one, I was told, that they took pictures of me in the ER.

So tell me Jodi...you really think that you were abused and choked? You don't have an fing clue! :furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor