weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I recall some posts that noted their respective weights were roughly similar. I agree about variables but it gives us some idea at least.

I had serious issue with the idea of JA moving TA by herself.........
until I saw the photo that showed her leg and pants. Then it became very clear that she was capable of moving him by herself.

moo

Jodi had her adrenaline flowing. It makes you stronger.

They did a mock up on HLN, with that goofy set construction of Travis' bed/bath rooms and a "Jodi" sized woman, dragging a life sized/weighted "doll" Travis, she was able to do it.

I had serious issue with the idea of JA moving TA by herself.........
until I saw the photo that showed her leg and pants. Then it became very clear that she was capable of moving him by herself.

moo

Yep. Worth a thousand words...

They did a mock up on HLN, with that goofy set construction of Travis' bed/bath rooms and a "Jodi" sized woman, dragging a life sized/weighted "doll" Travis, she was able to do it.

I saw that. Travis's poor dog must of been tramatized. He probably hid somewhere. Jodi must of kick him too. I cant wait for this ***** to go to the big house. This is wher e her alternate reality will come in handy.

IMO
I hope JM asks ALV a few questions like

Have you seen the crime seen photos?
If so, when did you see them the first time?
If not, wouldn't you need to see the crime scene photos to form your "expert" opinion?

For the first time I watched NG and DD on thursday night. WT???? They all bashed JM and thought that the most important thing was to grade JA's hair? Huh? I will never waste my time again on these two shows.

IMO opinion, the lawyers on the DD panel just are not at the same magnitude as JM.Yet they say he is being too harsh? Ugh

I found his 30 minutes of cross more informative than all the previous days she has been on the stand. I will just add JM is a rock star attorney!!!

Justice for Travis!!!

MOO

I am pretty sure they predetermine that attorney A is going to give a critical review and attorney B is going to give a positive review before taping.

I actually do watch them but only because sometimes they have interviews with people who knew Travis and/or Jodi. I pretty much ignore all the useless sniping.

Jodi had her adrenaline flowing. It makes you stronger.

This is true.

But many incredible feats cited were about saving someone's life, not killing someone.

Thhere are those stories--I believe verified about lifting cars and such.

Of course in JA's warped mind, maybe she felt she was doing a good and necessary deed?

Remember the water level on the baseboard? The floor was flooded. Its easier to pull heavy weight on wet tile.

She's dragging him in that photo.

is that this?

article-2262395-16F1CE14000005DC-149_634x481.jpg

Well I just re-found the drawing of the back wounds.
Many as I recalled--but it looks like at most one might have nicked the spine.
Of course that's enough if it did, to cause paralysis.

All I found is that drawing, no photo yet, so...

Thanks

The most horrific detail I recall from the ME's testimony is when he described that a person who had his neck sliced like TA would still be able to stand and stagger a few yards before losing consciousness and collapsing.

God love him.

I saw that. Travis's poor dog must of been tramatized. He probably hid somewhere. Jodi must of kick him too. I cant wait for this ***** to go to the big house. This is wher e her alternate reality will come in handy.

That just made me think of our little chihuahua, Ginger. One time, years ago, my boyfriend and I were having a particularly vicious fight and suddenly realized we didn't know where she was. We found her hours later in our closet, lol. She also hides when we watch football because we're always screaming at the TV so much.

Good Morning!!!!

Very busy day yesterday and will be today too. I am going to try and catch up a little as to what you all have been talking about.

Good Morning!!!!

Very busy day yesterday and will be today too. I am going to try and catch up a little as to what you all have been talking about.

Morning Farm.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

A few bullet points here...

• Travis' cellular phone was located in the downstairs office of the home. The last outgoing or incoming call was at 12:13 hours on June 4 2008. There were other incoming calls and txt messages into the phone after that but none were ever answered.
    this tells me Travis was not "free" to roam his home sometime after 12:13 he had become a hostage...

Det Flores speaks to Jodi...
  • The last time she spoke to Travis was on 6/4/2008 between 2000 and 2130 hours. *police knew he had "spoken" to no one by cell on 6/4/08
    Chris Hughes stated he last had contact with Travis on Wed 6-4-2008 around noon via txt message. The last outgoing txt by Travis was to Chris Hughes and that was the last known contact he had with anyone.

• *****The reason they broke up was because of jealousy. The jealousy went both ways.
    AVL might wanna read this report!!! :giggle:

• The digital card had several pictures on it, including SOME, which had been deleted.
    The deleted pictures were of Travis naked in the shower,just before his death.
    Did JA leave her naked pics ON PURPOSE?
    I do not think JA knew of the accidental pics in fact IMO she didn't even check!!. IMO She copied/deleted the shower photos PRIOR to killing Travis!
  • Detective Melendez stated there were OTHER unallocated photos on the digital card that he would have to work on to retrieve.
  • could these have been downloaded from another source/time onto the camera at around 1 pm? Kinda sounds like it. moo
It gets clearer and clearer!!! :) :) :) ;)

Juan can bring all of this to AVL's attention!

Interesting that she was going to travel with knives & a gun , yet when she killed TA she claims they were all his weapons. BS smell is way strong.

Okay, working backwards here; trying to catch-up (or throw-back?)...anyway, I wanted to add to HarvestMoon's excellent point.

Supposedly. the murder weapons were not brought to the house, by JA; however, she just so happens to choose the same items, for security (aka: 'self-defense')?

It's like she was able to test the weapons at his house and "HEY! They worked, I gotta get me a set of these"!

Oh! I get it! It's kind of like when my mother and aunt came to visit me for a week. While visiting, they both got to try out my brand new Dyson (I had a toddler at time, so the thing was always going! Well, they both bought Dysons within weeks of returning to their own homes (I should have asked Dyson for a referral fee).

Anywhoo, back to the knives and guns.

So, not only did she end up arming herself with the very weapons that (supposedly) 'did the job' the first time; but., she upgrades both of them. In other words, if the gun worked okay, then a bigger model should work even better? (re: the .25 caliber vs the 9mm, purchased within weeks of firing her very first gun, once).

If one big sturdy knife worked well, then TWO big sturdy knives should be even more efficient!

Back to my Dyson example:

My mother liked Dyson enough to go out and purchase one for herself, even those she was not currently in the market for a new vacuum cleaner. However, my mother went to a higher model, the purple Dyson, because she has two small dogs. She figured if my standard yellow model worked well, then the higher model should be even better!

My aunt like my Dyson so much, she bought the exact same yellow model; but, she added the Dyson hand-held to use on her carpeted stairs. She figured that since my Dyson worked so well, then the hand-held will be even more efficient.

See the pattern here? Although, here is where I'm a bit confused (not really, just being sarcastic)...if the set of tools worked so well when she really needed to defend herself, that she now sees the benefit to having them when traveling; then, wouldn't that suggest that she actually liked using them? I mean, it makes logical sense. Right?

er, but then she goes and hides them! Now, I'm even more confused (read: sarcasm); how in gawd's green earth are those weapons supposed to be for security if she can't readily get to them?

oh. another thing!!!! If she was in a fog and doesn't remember the heinous attach, then how can she be comfortable purchasing a gun that is even more powerful than the only gun she has ever shot? One bullet and she is now comfortable enough to purchase a larger and more powerful gun? How much was it? Wasn't she broke?

Too long and wordy?

That just made me think of our little chihuahua, Ginger. One time, years ago, my boyfriend and I were having a particularly vicious fight and suddenly realized we didn't know where she was. We found her hours later in our closet, lol. She also hides when we watch football because we're always screaming at the TV so much.

I found a chihuahua a year ago. It was left behind after an eviction. The landlord threw him onto the street. My cats went nuts when they saw him. I took him to the vet. He was neutered and got his shots. My sister found a nice home for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth