weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how anything from her computer is not able to be presented as evidence. This trial really blows my mind. There has to be something really bad on that computer for the DT to want it out.

Just the way Arias tried to do the 'virus bugs' attacking Travis' computer and her drive or something wasn't working. Phones suddenly lost; but found! when she decided on a self-defense case. She was lying and very afraid in those interviews with Flores about computers and phones.

I'm amazed how much Jodi gets by with at the defense table, is it like that in jail? Those guards are the most relaxed, I've ever seen in court. Some look like they used to catching a couple of zzz's standing up.

The more time that passes the more the DT can try to weasel a mistrial out of the judge. Nurmi has already called all the jurors liars and seems to be desperate.

Its a shame how he puts down the jurors the same one's holding his clients life in their hands.

I'm to the point where I can barely look at pictures of JA anymore, especially when she is smiling. I wish that the media would stop showing pictures of JA and TA together.

(snipped for brevity)

gCharlie, I'm also sick of the pictures of JA on the media and am outraged with the pictures of JA and TA together. I can't look at JA any more. Every night when I try to sleep, I just see JA stabbing TA and it's just so horrible to me that someone could do that to someone they are suppose to be in love with- or anyone, for that matter. I have even had a dream of TA. It's really sad.:tears:

Sorry, I'm behind in reading all the posts.

From 12/12/12(!) minute entry:

Discussion is held on Defendant’s request for further computer hard drive data. The Court notes that Detective Flores with the Mesa Police Department testified on 12/10/2012 that all data has been disclosed to the defense. Therefore, for the reasons stated on the record,
IT IS ORDERED denying the Defendant’s request.

I think the sister is a Jodi supporter. she came of really creepy and weird. Almost like children of the corn/addams family Tuesday..I think dan and his sister support jodi. Dan because of "feeeeeeeeellliinnnggg" and his creepy sister, just another manipulated victim of jodi.

I defintely think something was about to start happening with Dan. She spent a lot of time with him and seemed to be inserting herself into his family. The fact that he went to visit her in prison after killing travis speaks volumes. There is no way that I would visit her in the slammer after she killed my friend. My loyalty would be to him first, I remember her doing the same thing to one of her exes. She started hanging with his friend during the relationship and after she broke up with her boyfriend she began dating the friend. something is definitely up there.

BBM~ Did Dan have a girlfriend at the time?

Wow, what a waste of taxpayer dollars!!

Courtroom SCT, 8C
The Court has considered the defendant’s Request That an Interpreter be Provided for
Spanish Only Speaking Jurors filed June 25, 2012 and the State’s Objection to Defendant’s Request That an Interpreter be Provided for Spanish Only Speaking Jurors filed June 28, 2012.

The defendant challenges the constitutionality of A.R.S. §21-202(B)(3) and seeks to
prevent this Court from excluding any jurors on the basis that they speak only Spanish and as a consequence are excused from jury service. Defendant claims excusing Spanish only speaking citizens violates her Sixth Amendment right to be tried by a fair cross-section of the community, and the due process and equal protection clauses of the federal and state constitutions.

The more time that passes the more the DT can try to weasel a mistrial out of the judge. Nurmi has already called all the jurors liars and seems to be desperate.

I know!! I also find that Nurmi's word choices are quite amusing.

1. “It is a fairytale to assume that this jury is not hearing any of this". (A Snow White Fairy tale) :wink:

2. JA should recieve lunch and that 4:30 be the "drop dead end time" :giggle:

She had an entire month to fake the Journal entries and I am positive she did. She planned the murder, faked a break in at the grandparents. She was trying to pull off the perfect murder with a rather elaborate plan.

This included allowing them to find a journal with fake entries she put in AFTER the murder.

Sorry....just poppin in...

Remember in her interrogation she asked if anyone found her journals..."all of them"

I believe 100 percent she faked those entries after the murder.

I think the sister is a Jodi supporter. she came of really creepy and weird. Almost like children of the corn/addams family Tuesday..I think dan and his sister support jodi. Dan because of "feeeeeeeeellliinnnggg" and his creepy sister, just another manipulated victim of jodi.

Jodi had even said that DF had a "thing" for her.

Take a look at the middle pic... there are droplets of water. To me that means the shower door is closed. moo

seven.jpg

That middle picture genuinely breaks my heart to look at. I feel like the look in his eyes is one of sheer terror, like a child who feels helpless and all alone. It's like he's screaming for help with his eyes. In every other picture I've seen of him, his eyes are alive and bright and energetic. But this picture, the last one ever taken of his living face, is so frightening and IMO so telling. Although I doubt we'll ever know, but if that were the case, then she deserves a method of death so paramount and so inhumane. And furthermore, they should charge $100/seat admission for the event, with all proceeds going to the Alexander family. If I can in any way make the following statement legally binding: I will purchase a guaranteed 10 seats.

I see what you mean. I never noticed that before. Thanks!

And not only that, the sequence of the photos. (1,2,3).

The 2nd one is Travis in shock and disbelief. Then the next shot is him crouched in a stand up shower?

This tells me he had a gun pointed at him. Jodi may have something like "Get down __________________".

That middle picture genuinely breaks my heart to look at. I feel like the look in his eyes is one of sheer terror, like a child who feels helpless and all alone. It's like he's screaming for help with his eyes. In every other picture I've seen of him, his eyes are alive and bright and energetic. But this picture, the last one ever taken of his living face, is so frightening and IMO so telling. Although I doubt we'll ever know, but if that were the case, then she deserves a method of death so paramount and so inhumane. And furthermore, they should charge $100/seat admission for the event, with all proceeds going to the Alexander family. If I can in any way make the following statement legally binding: I will purchase a guaranteed 10 seats.

Interesting post. A bit from this site: http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=319

"You can see in this series of photos that Jodi Arias has positioned Travis with his back to her and then the camera goes dark @ 5:22:54. In my opinion she could be fumbling for the knife or looking around for it. She is a photographer and clearly she is not focusing on the photograph at this point in the series.

At 5:23:30 something happens and the shot looks completely automatic with a light streak in it. Watching each frame you can see when the camera is being aimed correctly and when Arias is focusing on something else…not the photography.

In court she used the excuse that she wasn’t used to using that camera but most photographers solve those issues before they point a camera and start shooting pictures with it.

The fact is you can see Arias re-positioning Travis with his back to her @ 5:27:12 and a few seconds later something startles Travis and he turns around with a surprised look on his face.

From 5:27:18 to 5:33:32…six minutes and fourteen seconds…Travis Alexander went from a startled…out of focus expression to a bloody heap on the floor and the most frightening fact of all is…unlike all of the previous photos…the photo @ 5:29:20 demonstrates that the person taking the picture was familiar enough with the camera settings and lighting situation… to take a clear purposeful photo before chaos was captured by a camera that was set on automatic…and recording the very last moments of Travis Alexander’s life.
Clearly in the sequence of photos above…there is one photo that is crystal clear, the lighting is good and it is in focus. In a matter minutes Travis Alexander is being pulled across the floor.

I would be willing to bet Jodi Arias took that photo on purpose to document the final expression on Travis’ face…so that she could enjoy the moment over and over again."

One of the talking heads said...Jodi was dating or living with this one guy...who was room-mates with MM, who worked for DB, who was the boss of all, who was having financial problems when Jodi went to Vegas (trolling for men, imho)...and met Travis, broke up DB within a week. She traded up, never without a man in between. Did she ever get over the previous man? Kind of like getting a new pet immediately after you lost the old one, did you mourn its' death? jmho

Yes, and this case I do believe Jodi would be vulnerable from jumping to guy to guy.

Why? Experience.

I know!! I also find that Nurmi's word choices are quite amusing.

1. “It is a fairytale to assume that this jury is not hearing any of this". (A Snow White Fairy tale) :wink:

2. JA should recieve lunch and that 4:30 be the "drop dead end time" :giggle:
But JM's response to number 1 was even better - "I don't know where the DC gets the legal authority or the clairvoyance to know"

One more point to JM

I defintely think something was about to start happening with Dan. She spent a lot of time with him and seemed to be inserting herself into his family. The fact that he went to visit her in prison after killing travis speaks volumes. There is no way that I would visit her in the slammer after she killed my friend. My loyalty would be to him first, I remember her doing the same thing to one of her exes. She started hanging with his friend during the relationship and after she broke up with her boyfriend she began dating the friend. something is definitely up there.

I certainly understand your point about not visiting the person that just killed your friend... but you also don't know what his intention was for that visit. It may not have been for support, but rather for confronting her with questions. Remember, Jodi was good friends with Dan and his whole family too so there was probably a part of him that wanted to know what the heck happened. I'd be tempted to go talk to her too primarily for answers.

Absolutely. John Adams the Second US President defended British soldiers accused in the Boston Massacre:

John Adams, an outspoken critic of the British occupation, recognized the importance of a fair trial for the accused and agreed to represent them. Adams later wrote that he risked infamy and even death, and incurred much popular suspicion and prejudice, for the sense of duty he felt to offer the British soldiers an adequate defense.

That John Adams was in the right to defend the British soldiers involved in the "Boston Massacre" doesn't mean that all defenses are in the right, even if the idea of there being a defense should be without question

Short version: The soldiers were basically set upon by a mob who, in winter, threw chunks of ice and other objects. The soldiers who fired did so because they heard an order to fire, although perhaps in the first documented case of trolling, it's unclear where that shout came from.

Also, Adam's defense was based on the facts of the incident, not the claim that the people who were shot were bad people who really deserved it.

So while I applaud the public defenders for taking the case, and the general idea of public defenders. I can still be appalled by their tactics of this particular defense.

And not only that, the sequence of the photos. (1,2,3).

The 2nd one is Travis in shock and disbelief. Then the next shot is him crouched in a stand up shower?

This tells me he had a gun pointed at him. Jodi may have something like "Get down __________________".

I believe 100% that she ordered Travis to sit down and he had to because she had a gun pointed at him. There is NO other reasonable explanation for why he is sitting down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae