weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching a clip of ALV's lecture and it is just so stupid.
What character do you identify with most in Snow White?
If your answer is Snow White, you've been socialized by the patriarchal system.
No - it's not because Snow Whit is the title character and the only character with any personality development.
If you're a guy your answer doesn't count so don't bother speaking up.

Im sure 4 yesrs passed because attorneys were not going into court with the ninja story. Thens she comes up with abuse.Also, if you recall, she would text his girlfriend from his phone saying how happy he was with Jodi. Shes LULU

BBM: LULU is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year! lol:floorlaugh:

Did I miss part of the defense case? This was their last witness, as far as I know. I don't need to hear the cross of ALV or JM's rebuttal. I suspect many of the jurors feel the same way.

:cow:

Do you know for a fact that ALV is the DT last witness?

You aren't a juror (none of us are), so you don't have all the evidence to sift through and deliberate as a jury will have. So what I'm saying is there isn't a whole lot of difference between your position and mine - we have both determined she is guilty of first degree murder and the case hasn't even gone to the jury yet.

That would be called contrary to the innocent until proven guilty concept, because until a jury returns with a conviction, nobody is guilty.

I guess I feel ganged up on for my opinion when it isn't all that different from anyone else's here. :waiting:

She's crazy for coco puffs.

True that!

I think during the interrogation, when LD told her to "take the power" the "control" and confess..tell the family of Travis and her parents WHY she did this...she decided she would never reveal the reason. That was the way she would always have what happened just between her and Travis. In her mind she is still "in control" of the info everybody wants the most.

ja47_zpsda0f592d.jpg

Shower door appears open in this one, no?

Sure does.

Hence, why Travis managed to knock the gun out of her hand. She then went for Plan B (knife).

Also, moo, the motive for murder was not the "Cancun trip". After reading Jodi's so-called journals it seems she is happy for Travis being with Mimi.

She wanted to reveal his "sins" to everyone and that was the beginning of the end.

Her happiness for Travis for finding Mimi was just to give the impression that she had no motive for murder. She either had planned the murder much earlier then thought and/or went back and recreated her journals in the time between murder and arrest. Those entries before the murder are no more true then those afterward. Believe me, the last thing she was was happy for him. The song mentioned in the sex tape, You Oughta Know, is a perfect example, where Alanis Morrisette says it all:

I want you to know, that I am happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both

If you hear the way she is singing that you can tell that happiness is the last thing she feels.

Travis' funeral was June 21. When was the memorial?

Yup, her father shoved her and she hit her head and 'lost concsiousness.' And then one of her ex bf's attacked her and 'she lost consciousness.' ...[ I think the vampire kid?]

And then the third time she was choked to unconsciousness was by Travis. :liar: :liar: :liar:

She is either might unlucky or really unpopular.

"Vampire kid" :dracula:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If anyone thinks this psycho wasn't planning his murder by using her diaries way before she killed him is a fool. Look how she is trying to cover up after, she makes me ill.

I can understand someone getting a fair trial by law, but turning the court room into a circus. I think Travis sending dreams via elephants is not only that elephants never forget but, that there is a huge elephant sitting in the court room. And it is called....Jodi Arias is manipulating everyone just like she did Travis, don't forget that. Justice for the brutal murder of Travis Alexander!

That's been my gut feeling for a while now. She may have cooked the books after the murder, but she was setting them up way before she killed him IMO. I think the murder was planned long before we realize it. The final draft wasn't in place, but it started as a nagging possibility and it grew and grew. She pre-wrote very specific entries knowing what she was going to do.

ja47_zpsda0f592d.jpg

Shower door appears open in this one, no?
And you can see the underside of his right arm. Many people have said that you can't see his right arm. (you can't in several of the other posted photos, but you can in this one)

That concept applies only to jurors and others involved in the trial of an accused.

I'm a member of the general public and there's no obligation, legal or otherwise, for me to assume anyone innocent until proven guilty.

If that were not the case, 99% of the posters on this site would be arrested because JA hasn't been convicted and almost everyone here believes her to be guilty of first degree murder. :seeya:

This is true. I am the same way unless its murky from the start. On a jury it is a different story but off a jury people sit and armchair convict all the time.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Now JA has admitted to killing TA. And there the state has bent over backwards with massive funding for a dubious defense.

But something everyone--certainly everyone in the USA--should see is this documentary:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096257/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The Errol Morris film virtually proved that the Pros knew from the outset who the real killer of a Cop was, but chose to prosecute someone innocent to whom they could give the DP. Actual murderer was underage. Innocent man was convicted and was on death row.

This probably happens far more than we would like to think. Something the innocence project would later prove.

The film is riveting and something we all should have in the back of our minds is capable of happening to each of us if we are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Has anyone posted this yet? It's from a FB page on the trial. Of course I can't verify if it's true or not.

"CONFIRMED : Chris and Sky Hughes will not be testifying during rebuttal, nor will Matt McCartney [as reported here previously]

Rebuttal witnesses include: Cancun PPL, Dr Demarte, Gas Station in SLC, Walmart, Det Brown"

Just found this, also.

http://www.webanswers.com/legal/dr-...aptop-was-stolen-that-contained-her-of-a94480

I am so impatient to see tomorrow unfold! I just hope there isn't a wrench thrown in.. ie: ALV has fled the country, ALV's IBS is out of control, JA has a migraine...etc. An assorted laundry list of potential stalls..

A sociopath had been discarded, confronted and threatened of being exposed and stood to loose everything she was determined to achieve, husband,home,wealth,status and security. The number of stab wounds, near decapitation and shot to the head reflect the extreme rage and contempt Jodi felt toward Travis. She wanted him to suffer badly for every rejection and insult he had given to her.

So, am I supposed to feel sorry for her? Explain please. ty

:what: Maybe Travis is holding the camera (from the way his arm is positioned)...

And you can see the underside of his right arm. Many people have said that you can't see his right arm. (you can't in several of the other posted photos, but you can in this one)

Yup, her father shoved her and she hit her head and 'lost concsiousness.' And then one of her ex bf's attacked her and 'she lost consciousness.' ...[ I think the vampire kid?]

And then the third time she was choked to unconsciousness was by Travis. :liar: :liar: :liar:

She is either might unlucky or really unpopular.

Hahahaaa and all three times she related being choked she also remembered they spit in her face ( oh, maybe Travis was just water). Justice is coming soon!

Do you know for a fact that ALV is the DT last witness?

You aren't a juror (none of us are), so you don't have all the evidence to sift through and deliberate as a jury will have. So what I'm saying is there isn't a whole lot of difference between your position and mine - we have both determined she is guilty of first degree murder and the case hasn't even gone to the jury yet.

That would be called contrary to the innocent until proven guilty concept, because until a jury returns with a conviction, nobody is guilty.

I guess I feel ganged up on for my opinion when it isn't all that different from anyone else's here. :waiting:

I do understand your point, but I didn't come into the case with any presuppositions -- that's the difference. It was your statement that you assume all defendants guilty unless proven innocent that caused the disagreement. Otherwise, I can understand what you're getting at from a logical perspective -- but if we didn't have that provision, there would be no jury charge regarding reasonable doubt -- which is a pretty important charge and is intended as a safeguard against overzealous and under-supported charges by the state.

In any case, it's a matter of individual judgment as well, right? There will be twelve jurors deliberating, and all of them will have formed their own opinions regarding the evidence. Some of them will have reached their opinions earlier than others. There may be attempts by some to sway the others to their way of thinking. Underlying all of that deliberation, however, is the fundamental sense of the importance of what they are doing -- because if they are not sufficiently diligent, they could actually convict an innocent person. That concern only exists because the foundation of our system of law regards the accused as innocent until proven guilty.

:cow:

I do think the knife plus gun was because Little Miss Cleverboots thought it would point to a two-assailant crime. Probably something she saw on Dexter.

I disagree. Jodi got the idea of the two ninja alibi from the female detective who, while interviewing Jodi, gave this as one of two scenarios of what must have taken place in the bathroom that fateful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879