weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....does anyone else go to bed at night thinking..." For heaven's sake ALV...you may not know the precise ages of the dwarves...but (excepting dopey- I think?), they all had Grey beards, which would put them in the same age category as you -or slightly older...."

Or is it just me...?
:whoosh::whoosh:

Maybe they had the whole Benjamin Button thing goin on. :banghead:

I still want to watch the interviews with the parents for my own peruse. The jurors will never see them. I'm sure those interviews are handy around here somewhere...

They are currently near the end of the media thread--the last page or two.

snow1.jpg

She is so abused...

Um. Stephanie. That bear...He's maybe a little too up close behind her, don't you think?

lol

While Ms. Laviolette has undoubtedly done much to help women who have been abused, her testimony so far to me, has been far too general, and hasn't done much to farther Ms. Arias' case that she was continually abused by Mr. Alexander. The only evidence the DT has is her journals, which she has already admitted to not telling the truth in for various reasons Such as shame of the law of attraction. Thus, in the end of the day, ms. La violette's testimony is once again based simply upon what Arias has been telling her.

Another point. Suppose Mr. Alexander did abuse her in the manner she suggests. This is no justification for what she committed. In fact, if Arias had been abused, or she felt that she had been abused, this would provide a much stronger motive as to why she was able to commit such a heinous act and premeditate it.

This trial needs to be focused. And this is not only the duty of the judge. Mr Martinez as well needs to direct his questioning so that it is very clear to the jury how everything stands with respect to the law, and not to be confused by this silly attempt at distraction.

Welcome to WS!! :seeya:

Glad you joined us!

I agree with you on many levels and I just wanted to compliment you on your first post! Often JM confuses me and I try my best to keep up with what he is asking . . . but he keeps me wondering which question he was asking @ times.

I agree that JA's and TA's relationship was not a healthy one - but the end doesn't justify the means. JA allowed herself to be in the relationship that she created with TA. JA chose her path . . . and she would do this again in another relationship if she felt out of control or felt she was "being controlled" (IMO). I am not so sure that JA doesn't equate herself as the Snow White with a black eye. I see a pattern of behavior in that she will not allow others to tell her what to do. She will continually push the boundaries and it appears she has not forgiven her parents for their "nosiness" when she was 14 . . . . but she is accused of being that "nosy" in Travis's affairs (ie: fb, ms, email, journals, texts, IM's, etc).

Hello, Sleuths! Reading here is so much more than other boards. So informative, respectful, funny, and well, just more depth than others. So happy I was able to join.

I'm new, too, and happy to be here, also.:seeya:

:loveyou:

She had no problem kicking her mom.
She had no problem "defending" herself
when her cell mate "attacked" her in jail!
Girl knew how to fight!
With a brother and a 1/2 sister very close in age.
Jodi states she took Karate lessons.

hey! Have her 1/2 sister or oldest brother been to court?

I know the younger ones were.
Pretty telling if they have not made an appearance.
moo

She also had no problem with KILLING HER FAMILY DOG. Twisted little $*#&. Who does that to a animal that knows nothing but how to love and be a loyal companion.

I don't like Jodi.

Yeah, I found it (on day 29 video). Dates don't show, but it was apparently after she flew to AZ for Travis's funeral, since there are Sacto airport charges on there right before it. I have no idea what she was doing...

Iirc she never made it to the funeral in ca , she said. She had a flat tire and was waiting for roadside because she DIDNT have a spare tire. She did however make it to az to the memorial.

I don't doubt it, but it would hard to believe he would be as esteemed a liar as she is - and JM would potentially tear him apart. Anyway, undoubtedly the prosecution has weighed up the pros and cons of subpoenaing MM. Not my place to double guess it.

But as far as the magazine coding episode goes, I was confused as to why that wasn't pursued more intently by JM. He kind of left it hanging there. As far as I can recall he went through the process of decoding the magazine, and all the while Jodi looked quite happy with herself taking part in the exercise. But there wasn't any real dissection of the messages intent. Am I misremembering here?

I am intrigued as to why the meaning behind the coded message was not pursued.

Was it even verified that the coded message was intended for MM? Or was it only inferred?

I don't remember him saying they were intended for MM. In fact, I've assumed that they were intended for DB. He's the one who admitted to meeting with the producers of a tv show on the stand; albeit very reluctantly.

moo

She also had no problem with KILLING HER FAMILY DOG. Twisted little $*#&. Who does that to a animal that knows nothing but how to love and be a loyal companion.

I don't like Jodi.

Yeah it's suspect she killed the family dog . I'm sure her parents were afraid of her. I wonder how her grandparents got along with her hmmmm

I love how Martinez referenced the original Bros. Grimm version and LV qualified by saying she used the Walt Disney version. :floorlaugh: That and the "catchy title"....

:floorlaugh:

I hope Martinez asks ALV if she consulted with Disney lawyers about using copyrighted material for for presentations.

I was just wondering.... is it possible that the only real problem here is that Alyce has a warped outlook on Snow White? :blushing:

I think LAV has a warped outlook on pretty much everything. God forbid you speak louder than a whisper without being accused with abuse.

Just the message itself served JM's purpose which was Jodi's own words that MM had contradicted the story Jodi had been telling for th e past year, thus she was lying. He used it as an impeachment tool only. As much as we would all love to see MM turn on her, I dont think it will happen.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

He might not "turn on her" but he's completely disappeared. Maybe in a witness protection program, with some plastic surgery and relocated to South America?

lol

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads