weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading these 'journal' entries so utterly creeps me out. And I can imagine how angry Juan must be, after reading these psycho entries, knowing all that he knows, about the crime scene and the autopsy, and the interrogation tapes, and Inside Edition, and her tweets, and her evilness...and yet people say he should be more respectful, to people fudging PTSD test scores, and lying about what JA told them in assessment interviews. I am surprised he hasn't blown a gasket.

I would love access to the email accounts. Including John Doe who emailed Lisa. JM knows it was JA.

My dream rebuttal witness would be Bianca. Judging by Clancy's story, there's no way that was a friendly chat over tea.

JW almost had a complete collapse after jury questions. She got up to do direct and sounded like she had been free basing Red Bull, talking in a hurried, panicked tone, almost gulping breaths down. This went on for about 10 very bizarre minutes until she started fumbling her papers, said she forgot the question she was about to ask and released a frantic cackle, forcing the judge to take a 10 minute recess while JW went to the bathroom to breath into a paper lunch sack. It was crazy!

That description is -perfect-! -perfect- -perfect- -perfect-

"free basing Red Bull" lollllll

It was such fun to watch that live with websleuths and actually be caught up enough in the thread to see immediate reactions which mimicked my own.

It was such fun to watch that live with websleuths and actually be caught up enough in the thread to see immediate reactions which mimicked my own.

OMG SHUBY
Omg I'm laughing so hard over here over your description. It was hilarious and you discribed it perfect rolling ovah heah! :floorlaugh::rocker::floorlaugh:

So true. I actually thought my audio feed was acting up, and was going to refresh, then saw posts here saying she was talking like Alvin and the Chipmunks, and realized my computer was fine.

Lol I think he's almost reached a combustion! Status:floorlaugh:

My favorite JM/JA moment is when JM did the imitation of Nurmi, that lean. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;ItZ5_CwdSsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZ5_CwdSsw[/video]

But just because you blackmail someone, that does not make you a blackmailer.

As JW said, it was only once, and on the phone, so it needn't define her.

Oh my, how true. How true. So then why oh why (BTW I'm doing this in NG's voice) do we continyuu to de-edify little Jodi Arias when she only killed once. Where's the pattern? hmmmmmmm?

:dramaqueen:Remember viewers, one murder does not a killer make.

Another thing I noticed is that this is the second time (at least) that ALV tried to speak with the judge before the jury was out the room. One day she didn't even stand for the jury. Such disrespectful behavior. She really came off to me as a person who thinks she can say and do what she wants when she wants to do it, and when she's put in her place, she cops an attitude. She seems to have very little respect for authority and no sense of courtroom decorum, imo.

I normally stay on the trial threads and very rarely bounce around to the others. Wow, I'm sure glad I don't venture out much. By the sound of some of them for instance, Armchair Psych Discussion, to me it sounds like a pro-Jodie site and lets trash Travis and his religion. In General Questions, for awhile, it was let's bash Juan. I'm staying away from those and not going back.

Maybe it's me and I'm tired and maybe I'm seeing too much into it. It took all I had to stay calm and not post but I think if I did, I would get my head bit off. :what:

. I'm confoozed lol. .?

Don't feel like a stranger...I think some of us were misconstrued or misunderstood in something, somewhere in the last few posts but everything is good. We will see y'all Monday and then Tuesday will be interesting.....

I normally stay on the trial threads and very rarely bounce around to the others. Wow, I'm sure glad I don't venture out much. By the sound of some of them for instance, Armchair Psych Discussion, to me it sounds like a pro-Jodie site and lets trash Travis and his religion. In General Questions, for awhile, it was let's bash Juan. I'm staying away from those and not going back.

Maybe it's me and I'm tired and maybe I'm seeing too much into it. It took all I had to stay calm and not post but I think if I did, I would get my head bit off. :what:

Ill check it out never been there, I hear ya I'm tired and delirious.

Interesting how this friend of ALV went on record as a source to a news outlet regarding ALV's ER trip, with a ton of details like heart palpitations and shortness of breath. Very sympathetic. DT would have to be on board with this leak, unless ALV went rouge before collecting her final paycheck. Troubling to think that Nurmi was on the record what, a week ago? calling BS on jurors following the admonition and watching the news. Hm, was this was a DT approved leak to make the jurors feel a little bad for ALV?

I could see the DT thinking maybe jurors will be afraid to give this poor witness a heart attack on the stand and go easy with the questions.

See any Similarities?

Jodi+Arias+linebacker+pose.jpg

Vs.

leteci-leti-dinosaurus-Fliying_dinosaurs-Pterosaur-Quetzalcoatlus13.jpg

One is a PTERANODON and one is a PETER-O-SAUR. :floorlaugh:

One has been Dead (extinct) for a million years...and the other ?? Time will tell

We are all tired and YES, a lot of people use the Mormon religion against people. Someone on here last nite warned that the folks on that thread are Jodi supporters. Stay here with us where you are safe and can say what you want to say, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member