weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the number of days Alyce has been on the Stand..........Makes me feel like it has been 24 YEARS. Like 24 years of knowing Alyce right next door.

Can't wait till she gone.....with possible Sanctions ??? HOPE

Have a :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: here:

Happiness is
Seeing Alice driving out.of Town thru my rear view mirror :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

<mod snip - removed link no media>

I think this journal entry was written after she killed Travis or after she had decided to kill him.

Completely agree. So creepy to see that she's setting the stage for the discovery of the "lost" phone, giving her audience an inventory of the salacious items to be found. Yammering on about how she's surprised to find out about TA's continued interest in Mimi even though they haven't started "dating". Weird, what would JA call those 3, no 2 1/2 dates TA had with Mimi before? I bet she had just hacked something, violated his privacy and confirmed his "undying" love for Mimi, to JA's surprise.

I feel like she was angry, planned to kill him, wrote this entry as if to bury her jealousy for the Mimi situation. And oops, the phone is stolen. Just in case TA told Mimi about blackmail, JA was one step ahead, ready to stick by the stolen phone extortion plan, IMO. These journals are just so OBVIOUS, I honestly would expect more from her. :floorlaugh:

So she lost the phone, and managed to find it again... when?

She said her aunt found it in 2010 while cleaning out the truck. As if it was sitting in the truck for 2 years unnoticed.

She even said she reported it stolen to the police. Who reports a lost phone? It's all just JA BS.

I heard she was at work and when she heard about Bianca. She left work mid shift and drove 90 miles to confront her.

But of course, she didn't leave her job mid-shift and drive two hours because she was angry or jealous. According to ALV, it showed her 'maturity' because she was seeking 'clarification.'

Like she couldn't get clarity from a phone call when her shift was over?

This is the paper about the continuum. There is a line I find interesting in light of ALV's evaluation in this case:
"This continuum should not stand alone but can be used with other assessment tools. It, along with other tools, cannot be used effectively without the most significant ingredient: sound judgment."

"...SHOULD NOT stand alone but CAN be used with other assessment tools."
Does that make sense &#8594; should not.. but can be (??) &#8594; but must be
Sound judgment &#8594; lol, well at least she got that right when she wrote the paper. Maybe she should have reviewed that part, before taking the case.

Attachments

• Assessing Intimate Partner Violence.doc
    384.5 KB · Views: 3
Completely agree. So creepy to see that she's setting the stage for the discovery of the "lost" phone, giving her audience an inventory of the salacious items to be found. Yammering on about how she's surprised to find out about TA's continued interest in Mimi even though they haven't started "dating". Weird, what would JA call those 3, no 2 1/2 dates TA had with Mimi before? I bet she had just hacked something, violated his privacy and confirmed his "undying" love for Mimi, to JA's surprise.

I feel like she was angry, planned to kill him, wrote this entry as if to bury her jealousy for the Mimi situation. And oops, the phone is stolen. Just in case TA told Mimi about blackmail, JA was one step ahead, ready to stick by the stolen phone extortion plan, IMO. These journals are just so OBVIOUS, I honestly would expect more from her. :floorlaugh:

Reading these 'journal' entries so utterly creeps me out. And I can imagine how angry Juan must be, after reading these psycho entries, knowing all that he knows, about the crime scene and the autopsy, and the interrogation tapes, and Inside Edition, and her tweets, and her evilness...and yet people say he should be more respectful, to people fudging PTSD test scores, and lying about what JA told them in assessment interviews. I am surprised he hasn't blown a gasket.

All these little games Jodi's playing right now are going to get her into a lot of trouble in the BIG house. Strict rules, surprise cell inspections, career hardened criminals who won't buy into Jodi's 'celebrity'..... etc.

Did anyone else notice! Of course you did lol all of a sudden ALV confesses to alot of mis spokes ? After JW had a chance to coach her. Of course it made her look so flakey. I'm thinking another month of trial? Isn't ALV done other than the matter of whatever she did on Tuesday .? Than rebuttal?

Ahh. <snipped for bandwidth>

If she gets the death penalty and all of her appeals run out, I have this really horrible ugly feeling that when the witnesses are in the observation room and she's asked if she has anything she'd like to say, she will either tell them how Travis died in the most brutal way possible or before she's executed, she will have gotten one of her minions to get those photographs and the gun from where ever she's hidden them and have the whole package delivered to his family to open.

I don't know why I'm so convinced she'd do that but she loves drama and the only thing valuable she has left at this point is the truth about how he died and why.

I hope even she isn't that evil.

BBM: I think when the witnesses are in the observation room and she's asked if she has anything she'd like to say she will say, "You should have done your makeup, Jodi. Gosh".

BBM: I think when the witnesses are in the observation room and she's asked if she has anything she'd like to say she will say, "You should have done your makeup, Jodi. Gosh".

Oh that's a good one lol:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members