weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: 'W' still not working for ya?

Yep! :floorlaugh: I should be grading term papers today, but I just can't stay avay from you guys, even if it means I have to embarrass myself by vriting vithout (:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:) a double u. :blushing:

Yep! :floorlaugh: I should be grading term papers today, but I just can't stay avay from you guys, even if it means I have to embarrass myself by vriting vithout (:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:) a double u. :blushing:

Awww come on now... You've gotta be far enough into the semester to accurately predict their grades! Wing it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really. I'm left-handed. I use my right had for a lot of mechanical things like scissors and knives. Jodi has been seen writing with her left and her right hand, so who knows what hand she holds a knife with.

OT and not important, but just venting to say I utterly hate the way she holds her arm up in the air when she takes a drink of water from one of those styrofoam cups. It, among many other things about her, makes me cringe.

I disagree... I was a tad ... Free loveish back in the day.... Only ran across one that suggested it.

Me too. I had several boyfriends before I married in my 30's. no one ever asked me for that.

I think It is all Jodi introducing Travis and other men to kinky sex.

Sex = control for her. Kinky = even more control....she can use it against them if they ever leave, like threatening to tell new girlfriends, and worse.

OMG- that makes me cry- about his blue eyes. I've been crying all weekend about Travis and have been wanting my mother (stupid, because she's been dead for 20 yrs. -at my age and all).

It's NEVER stupid to miss someone you love! :cupcake: (Especially your own mother).

Hugs to you through the internet...

The judge told the jury to keep their cells handy because she wants to telegraph to the public her impartiality, concerning the Motion For Mistrial on Monday morning. She told the jury they would not need to come in until after lunch, but keep your cells handy 'just in case.' In other words, ' Who knows how I might rule on that motion...'

But she knows darn well that motion of Nurmi's is a load of bunk. IMO

I thought she told them that because she might be done with the hearing before 1pm, so they should keep their phones handy in case they have to come earlier.

OT and not important, but just venting to say I utterly hate the way she holds her arm up in the air when she takes a drink of water from one of those styrofoam cups. It, among many other things about her, makes me cringe.

Hmmm....Histrionic, Hypergraphic, Narcissistic...one might almost think there were several personality disorders involved here.

Isn't it interesting how so many of us have become fixated on her arms and hands? It's one of the first things I noticed in the courtroom..her hands. I think it takes us straight to what she did with those evil menacing too large for a woman, hands. And yes that weird water drinking move somehow seems sinister in her hands, literally.

OMG- that makes me cry- about his blue eyes. I've been crying all weekend about Travis and have been wanting my mother (stupid, because she's been dead for 20 yrs. -at my age and all).

it's not stupid. my mom's been gone for almost 20 years too and not a day goes by that i don't think of her. sometimes i just want her so much i can hardly stand it and i can still cry at the drop of a hat just thinking of her. which i am right now so THANKS!! (just kidding) :peace:

((((((YESorNO)))))))

One thing about the camera in the washing machine that still makes me think she may have just threw it in there by accident is that everyone knew she was the shutter bug. So, you would think she would have just taken it and thrown it away with the gun and knife.

The camera in the washing machine is one of those strange Jodi things I suppose. Really crazy.

I have always believed that she had help but as the court case unfolded thought, possibly not. However, the camera in the machine keep bringing me back to that idea. Jodi needed to delete those pics off of the camera before disposing of it along with the other stuff for sure. What if it she threw it on the piled up bedsheets after deleting the pics and ran around cleaning up (removing evidence of an accomplice) and someone else put the sheets in the machine?
That one pic of Travis looks like he knows 'it's over' but if it was just Jodi standing there with a gun or knife wouldn't he have been hopeful that he could taLk her out of it? Compared with if in that pic he saw her and another
Person standing there....

Me too. I had several boyfriends before I married in my 30's. no one ever asked me for that.

Sex = control for her. Kinky = even more control....she can use it against them if they ever leave, like threatening to tell new girlfriends, and worse.

When Juan was rattling off all the names of the men that supposedly had asked or attempted anal sex with JA I was at home just like this :what:

My old lady hair went whiter than it already is, I thought Wow she's got a knack for picking them out of a crowd!!

]In regards to Jodi not writing anything about the alleged abuse from Travis in her journals....
[/B]
We are to believe that shortly after the alleged choking incident JA realized TA was capable of killing her and that this was part of the foundation for her fearing that TA may potentially kill her on June 4th 2008. This alleged event happened some time before 06/04/2008 and we are told that the abusive behaviour escalated over time.

I've heard of domestic violence victims who secretly document abuse in case of their death. Also people who end up dead by either murder or apparent suicide who had told people close to them that if they die under suspicious circumstances that they were murdered. In fact, we know Travis told friends if he was murdered it was at Jodi's hands.

I can understand someone not writing about being abused in their journal. However, couldn't Jodi have documented the abuse and kept the document in perhaps storage, in a safety deposit box.... or under her car seat ? Couldn't she have confided in someone if she believed he was capable of killing her? After all, she had threatened to reveal his alleged pedophilia and as a result he verbally threatened her.

I'm saddened to hear of the women here who have experienced DV and I understand it is possible for someone to not document the violence or tell someone, even if it is over an extended period of time and they fear for their lives. It is just in Jodi's case it makes her (third) story less credible without any..... collaborative evidence.

Okay, I could be off here since Jodi-itis has invaded my brain... but didn't she write in her journal about Travis being SO stressed that he was banging his head into a wall? And was this the same time she said he wanted to get a gun and kill himself? Isn't this the complete opposite of THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION and since she wanted to EDIFY TRAVIS, wouldn't this be the exact opposite? I think I'm going crazy...:banghead:

Yep... I agree...

Sure sounds that way to me too!
Odd every boyfriend wanted anal sex... she tried... Butt didn't like it... Eyeroll.

What are the odds every man she was with wanted to?

BBM

Butt that pun was intentional, wasn't it?

Isn't it interesting how so many of us have become fixated on her arms and hands? It's one of the first things I noticed in the courtroom..her hands. I think it takes us straight to what she did with those evil menacing too large for a woman, hands. And yes that weird water drinking move somehow seems sinister in her hands, literally.

I could say what it reminds me of, but I'd almost certainly end up in stir.

just thinking here.....when was it that JA's aunt quit coming to court? Shortly after the suicide letters that she had weren't let in as evidence??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member