weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,,, like when Jodi testified "when Travis passed away" ... Like he died in his sleep or something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know right? My tv screen almost did not survive that statement !

OT and not important, but just venting to say I utterly hate the way she holds her arm up in the air when she takes a drink of water from one of those styrofoam cups. It, among many other things about her, makes me cringe.

:floorlaugh: Yes it's weird and I hate it too. There was a poster a bit back who said she was watching the trial and her husband walked in the room and said "she holds that cup like an ape", and I thought yea that's a good description. hope I got that right. jmo

I didn't even realize he was still out there doing his thang. Last time I think I watched him was the satanism stuff. I would never watch him for serious stuff. He is all about shock value. Or he was. Maybe he is a serious reporter now. Don't know, don't care.

Geraldo is neither "Fair" or "Balanced"!

Isn't it interesting how so many of us have become fixated on her arms and hands? It's one of the first things I noticed in the courtroom..her hands. I think it takes us straight to what she did with those evil menacing too large for a woman, hands. And yes that weird water drinking move somehow seems sinister in her hands, literally.

Her arms an hands are totally creeping me out....I guess its cause we know what she did with those arms and hands...

Okay, I could be off here since Jodi-itis has invaded my brain... but didn't she write in her journal about Travis being SO stressed that he was banging his head into a wall? And was this the same time she said he wanted to get a gun and kill himself? Isn't this the complete opposite of THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION and since she wanted to EDIFY TRAVIS, wouldn't this be the exact opposite? I think I'm going crazy...:banghead:

You, me, about a billion other people. All that's missing with her is a magic wand. If I hear one more utterance of the "Laws of Attraction" from the DT I am going to plotz. Seriously. You would think they were talking about some seriously important concept rather than saying, "Jodi likes to believe that she can sprinkle fairy dust about and influence the path of the universe." Of course, that wouldn't sound as impressive.

Her arms an hands are totally creeping me out....I guess its cause we know what she did with those arms and hands...

Oh, those size 42 mangler paws are bothering you, eh? Yeah, I figure she could crack walnuts with those meathooks.

In regards to Jodi not writing anything about the alleged abuse from Travis in her journals....

We are to believe that shortly after the alleged choking incident JA realized TA was capable of killing her and that this was part of the foundation for her fearing that TA may potentially kill her on June 4th 2008. This alleged event happened some time before 06/04/2008 and we are told that the abusive behaviour escalated over time.

I've heard of domestic violence victims who secretly document abuse in case of their death. Also people who end up dead by either murder or apparent suicide who had told people close to them that if they die under suspicious circumstances that they were murdered. In fact, we know Travis told friends if he was murdered it was at Jodi's hands.

I can understand someone not writing about being abused in their journal. However, couldn't Jodi have documented the abuse and kept the document in perhaps storage, in a safety deposit box.... or under her car seat ? Couldn't she have confided in someone if she believed he was capable of killing her? After all, she had threatened to reveal his alleged pedophilia and as a result he verbally threatened her.

I'm saddened to hear of the women here who have experienced DV and I understand it is possible for someone to not document the violence or tell someone, even if it is over an extended period of time and they fear for their lives. It is just in Jodi's case it makes her (third) story less credible without any..... collaborative evidence.

In either the first or second interrogation tape, Jodi tells Det Flores that her journals were in her "fire proof safe" at her grandparents...Geez Jodi, do you think that was SPECIFIC enough? Liar Liar Liar, Fake Fake Fake, Evil Evil Evil

How do we know that Travis knew she was on a "road trip" to Utah? I don't remember that in court - Please remind me. I know one thing Travis didn't know - That JA would travel to Mesa and murder him and then move on to the next Mormon man in Utah and dry hump him after she just murdered someone.

JMO, of course.

On the sex tape, she told Travis she was going to Utah, but she did not tell Travis it had anything to do with Ryan.

Additionally, she'd called Travis repeatedly in the early hours before she picked up her rental car. She seemed to have been up all night, which is why she probably had to sleep after getting the car. She did talk to Travis finally at 4am or so, for about 40 min. Then she called him also while she was on the road that day. He was the last call she made before she talked to Ryan and then her cell phone went off the grid.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-nervous-crying-told-final-lie-killing/story?id=18220830&page=2#.UWrjebWsiSo

Here's an HLN timeline of her trips, with phone calls on it. You have to click through each picture on the right to see the full time frame.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

Isn't it interesting how so many of us have become fixated on her arms and hands? It's one of the first things I noticed in the courtroom..her hands. I think it takes us straight to what she did with those evil menacing too large for a woman, hands. And yes that weird water drinking move somehow seems sinister in her hands, literally.

JA's long skinny creature-like fingers are so repulsive to me I seriously can't stand looking at them. Same with her eyes - black like her soul.

couldn't sleep last night thinking about this case but was wondering about the timeline for Arias clean-up of the crime scene & subsequent drive to W Jordan UT to see Burns.

5:33pm the photo of the bloody baseboards is accidentally shot

Travis is killed, then Arias drags his body to the shower.

Arias deletes photos from the camera.

Arias washes & dries all the bedding. Arias washes another load of clothing, towels, the camera, etc.

Arias pours water in the bathroom floor & along the hall & possibly turns on the shower to wash away evidence there.

Arias moves some furniture around downstairs, a new floor cleaning machine is left sitting out, she puts up the dog gate so Napoleon can't go upstairs & she locks Travis bedroom door.

Supposedly per her testimony her luggage & stuff had already been loaded into the car earlier in the day.

At 10:30pm she calls Burns to tell him she got lost & will be in UT the next morning.

Near the AZ/NV Hoover dam checkpoint Arias supposedly pulls over on the side of the road and changes her bloody clothes & washes her hands.

At 11:37pm, 11:48pm & 11:53pm phone records reflect she called Travis phone. Records show she was between Kingman, AZ and the NV border when the calls were made. This area is about 206 miles or 3.5 hrs from Travis home. And, this area is still 75 miles away from the Hoover Dam border area where Arias claims she pulled over & changed her bloody clothes.

Considering the 5:33pm photo of the bloody baseboards & the 11:37 pm call to Travis phone from an area only 3.5 hours away from his home -- means Arias had about 2.5 hours (because of the time of the calls to Travis phone -11:37pm) to clean up the crime scene at Travis home, do the laundry, dispose of the rope (if there really was a rope,) dispose of the gun, the knife and her bloody clothes -- all IN Arizona.

here's a map - A is Travis home, B is the area where Arias calls to Travis phone were made, & C is Hoover Dam checkpoint area where Arias claims she pulled over and D is where Burns resided

http://goo.gl/maps/mF4te

Arias arrived at W Jordan UT between 10 & 11:00am per Burns (per google maps it's about 11 hr trip from Mesa)

i have a different perspective on those long fingers. if she weren't a total psychopath, she should've been a labor and delivery nurse. fingers like that are a real asset in that line of work.

:blushing:

Sleep= more thought process.

The other issue I have with the self-defense claim is why didn't she just say that to Det Flores?

It seems like she really really wanted to see the pics once she found out thy were discovered.

She needed to see the pics to formulate her story. And, ironically, it's ninjas and the same story Travis had.

If this was truly a case of self defense why the , "Oh crap!" when she woke from the fog. Why not, "Wow, I could have been killed!" Or, something similar. All she thought about was her reputation and acting normal. AND, thank heaven she found the cell phone charger which had been hiding under the seat. BAD cell phone charger:banghead:

JA's long skinny creature-like fingers are so repulsive to me I seriously can't stand looking at them. Same with her eyes - black like her soul.

I can't take my eyes off her.., same reasons and a few more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads