weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when he was planning on going on vacation in a few days. I honestly could see him opening the door to her if she used that ruse to get into his house. Then she proceeds to tell him whatever he wants to hear in order to stay there several hours, seduces him into the sex, and the rest is history.

MOO

Maybe he was getting ready to do the floors when she knocked on the door and that is why the cleaner was out and the furniture moved.

Sounds like the check could have been a good one too. Like you said, he was going to Cancun. And there is speculation he was having financial issues, maybe 200. was needed.

IMHO

"I came to bring you this check....but also for closure..."

Yes, that might be just what happened, along with apologies for all the wrongs she did to him.

She needed to get inside that house.

:(

MOO

Who's. holly?

She an HLN legal analyst (blonde lady) used to be a prosecutor but is now a defense attorney. She is critical of Juan's style and puts on defense cases on the HLN After Dark (silly) show.

Jodi tweeting about her "art" website?

Is that even allowed?

How can someone who is trial for their life, sell their artwork?

Modern day John Wayne Gacy?

I'd have no problem with that if she was required to use the proceeds to pay for part of her defense. If she's claiming to be indigent, then she shouldn't be able to profit from her "work" in any way. I suppose the loophole is that it's going to her family and not her. Just doesn't seem right, it should be going to the state of AZ. Well I guess she does have to pay her one dollar a day for her meals. Maybe if she sells one piece it will cover her meals for a while.

MOO

Imagine Mrs. BTK living in that 950 sf house with two children and that monster for 20+ years, and iirc claiming to have never suspected a thing. His own special closet that no one else could touch because his "papers" were stored there might have been a clue.

She got an emergency divorce as soon as he was arrested pretty much, sold the house to the council and they levelled it, and she hasn't spoken with him since his arrest. I mean, poor woman!

She an HLN legal analyst (blonde lady) used to be a prosecutor but is now a defense attorney. She is critical of Juan's style and puts on defense cases on the HLN After Dark (silly) show.

Holly Hughes If I'm not mistaken.

She's not yet convicted.

And once this trial is over, I'm sure the Alexander family will file a wrongful death suit against her and I've no doubt they'll win a huge judgment. And maybe they can start with that Paypal account that's set up for her and any money she gets for her "art"work.

That will cut Miss Arias' sh&t short.

Im sorry but I have to mute Holly when I hear her.

She is constantly getting the evidence wrong. When she is on After Dark she drives me insane when she tells the mock jury falsehoods and just makes up evidence that doesn't even exist.

I have to mute her and Jean.

Imo

I'm with you on that one. I do the same thing (mute) but I wanted to hear katiecoolady on the radio show and Beth Karas of course, so I had to put up with her. Plus she is very critical of Juan's style and sings her own praises of how awesome she was as a prosecutor. Aggressive and a bull dog, but not mean and angry like JM ... Pfffft.

Maybe he was getting ready to do the floors when she knocked on the door and that is why the cleaner was out and the furniture moved.

Sounds like the check could have been a good one too. Like you said, he was going to Cancun. And there is speculation he was having financial issues, maybe 200. was needed.

IMHO

It has always made more sense to me that he was the one cleaning the floors, however I'm not so sure he would have been doing it when she arrived, unless that was much later than when she claims. There's also the matter of the roommates in and out of the home during part of the daytime, so she must have arrived when no one saw her. Just when, it's difficult to say. I don't necessarily believe her timeline.

MOO

You know, she may actually remain steadfast that she is right about this. I've come to think she is genuinely invested in her evaluation.

Oh me too ! I think she is totally convinced that she has this right and by GOSH she is going to stick to her decision.

You know, she may actually remain steadfast that she is right about this. I've come to think she is genuinely invested in her evaluation.

I don't know, I go back and forth. I was thinking today, it's one thing if the lay community hate her, she'll write that off to a culture of patriarchal ideology. But as her own peers step away from her too, can she write them off as easily?

Those pundits who are criticizing JM all the time for being too aggressive.....I'm sure he wouldn't be if the wits weren't always trying to lie, back pedal and argue with him about everything under the sun. Those pundits seem to conveniently forget that part.

It has always made more sense to me that he was the one cleaning the floors, however I'm not so sure he would have been doing it when she arrived, unless that was much later than when she claims. There's also the matter of the roommates in and out of the home during part of the daytime, so she must have arrived when no one saw her. Just when, it's difficult to say. I don't necessarily believe her timeline.

MOO

I am pretty sure the roommate said when he left that morning the clearner was not out, but when he came back it was out and put together and furniture moved.

K

We are ALL equal ! My brother's ex was a milder version of Jodi, it was scary. Glad she moved on ...the poor next victim has to put up with her now.

Wake up world!! Women are not born weaklings who inevitably fall prey to predatory males... Fact is so, too is it that MEN fall prey to PREDATORY WOMEN LIKE ARIAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89