weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Jodi still working for PPL when she moved back to Yreka?

If so, who was her director or whatever the terms used?

Was is still Travis?

Because if so, this could of caused a cuss between the two.

I don't know. But from what she testified to, doing PPL in her hometown was not lucrative at all.

Well then Donovan might want to update Jodi's photo album that is titled "1000 places to see before you die" to "1000 places, I'll NEVER see cause I'm gonna die in prison"

People are commenting on her profile pic, it's hilarious.

Especially when he was asking $6,500 for it.

Does anyone else remember the testimony (I believe from JA) that a friend of hers from work wanted to buy it and offered $4,000 or $4,500 for it but Travis turned it down because he could get more for it? Was I dreaming that?

It has been a rough 24 hours for me. I found out last night that my dear friends husband and her 16 year old nephew were killed in a horrific car accident on highway 1 in Sonoma yesterday. According to an eye witness his car drifted across the center divider and crashed into a tree- it was 11:30 in the morning. The car exploded on impact and by the time the firetruck arrived 15 minutes later the car had melted in to the asphalt. I have known the 16 yo since he was a newborn baby. :(
I am so sorry! Prayers to you and the family!

Does anyone else remember the testimony (I believe from JA) that a friend of hers from work wanted to buy it and offered $4,000 or $4,500 for it but Travis turned it down because he could get more for it? Was I dreaming that?

It has been a rough 24 hours for me. I found out last night that my dear friends husband and her 16 year old nephew were killed in a horrific car accident on highway 1 in Sonoma yesterday. According to an eye witness his car drifted across the center divider and crashed into a tree- it was 11:30 in the morning. The car exploded on impact and by the time the firetruck arrived 15 minutes later the car had melted in to the asphalt. I have known the 16 yo since he was a newborn baby. :(

It doesn't matter - JA said in testimony that Travis offered her the best terms of payment that anyone could dream of or something to that effect...She had no intentions of paying him back since he was moving on with his life with another woman besides herself. JMO of course.

Oh, Frigga...I am so sorry for your loss. How horrific is right...Oh Lord. That must have been the Ferrari accident I heard about.

Jodi never had money. It seems that she mismanaged money. It's totally possible that she did blow it. It's possible that Uhaul awarded her money around that time, but the payment hadn't arrived, and Travis somehow found out about through his lawyer or by talking to Uhaul. I do not know.

And didn't she mention in police interrogation that TA was overly concerned with her finances, and how she mismanaged her money? It is why I don't buy her saying she constantly loaned TA money. What money would she have? Imo, when she complained of TA wanting a loan, it was probably him asking her to repay him.

Well who would have blood in a rental on a trip?

I'm wondering if she napped in the back seat with her bloody clothes on then tried to wipe it down with some of that water in the trunk. Maybe used the floor mats as a towel.

>snip<

Either way, she was there. I just find that everything JA says's is so suspect its hard to believe that part would be the only true part. The part she tells of getting there, seeing them play on the computer, the dog lovingly approaches for his hug etc etc For her, yes in her mind its true. But really true? Not so sure.

K

Whenever a sentence begins, "Jodi said ... " I'm already checking out :hearno:

The vitriol he spewed in the text message was her first indication that he'd reached saturation point with her. He was all done. He'd never been that angry with her and said such harsh things. She knew something important had changed and she knew she was in trouble. Enough trouble to stage a robbery at her gp's home in order to get the gun.

I can't believe that after the e-mail he sent (his friend asked if he was worried she'd hurt him after he sent it) and the text exchanges that he would agree to see her, not even for the check and certainly not for "closure." I think he finally put her *advertiser censored* out in the cold for the first time and she was in a tailspin.

She was probably able to talk him down from the ledge by pretending to be so sorry, so sad, so remorseful, so genuine but not tearful because he'd already told her he thought she cried only for herself.

She wanted to talk it out. He probably felt it was cathartic. She told him she'd mail the check. He probably told her in no uncertain terms that when he returned from Cancun, he wanted a fresh start and he didn't want to see her again. The way he said it convinced her he finally meant it.

In her deluded mind, she thought she could put a hex on him and all would be right again in her world. But she knew that if he left for Cancun before she could see him in person, he was gone forever.

That feverish brain of hers was convinced Mimi had usurped her place in Travis' life so she had to get down there and fix it. Surprise him.

The rest is bad history.

JMO

And with that ... g'night. :p

Good gawd, I've only seen the Flores interviews till tonight, am watching the female detective hand Jodi ideas for stories. It would have helped if the woman did her homework on Travis' life and family. every time she said give his parents closure, I could hear Jodi doing her justifications in her head. Or try to lay blame on Travis, the detective did. Too bad that they didn't leave the interviews alone till she got back to Mesa.
The narcissism in Jodi was working overtime.

Oh, Frigga...I am so sorry for your loss. How horrific is right...Oh Lord. That must have been the Ferrari accident I heard about.

My condolences as well. I only read the top part of that post. My prayers are with you, Frigga.

This photo looks trippy.

Attachments

• 227868_12888289455_5281_n.jpg
    227868_12888289455_5281_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 56
I don't know. But from what she testified to, doing PPL in her hometown was not lucrative at all.

I bet it was never lucrative personally because she never worked it. It was a dating and travel service for her...not a career choice to actually make money.

Oh how horrific.

Whenever a sentence begins, "Jodi said ... " I'm already checking out :hearno:

The vitriol he spewed in the text message was her first indication that he'd reached saturation point with her. He was all done. He'd never been that angry with her and said such harsh things. She knew something important had changed and she knew she was in trouble. Enough trouble to stage a robbery at her gp's home in order to get the gun.

I can't believe that after the e-mail he sent (his friend asked if he was worried she'd hurt him after he sent it) and the text exchanges that he would agree to see her, not even for the check and certainly not for "closure." I think he finally put her *advertiser censored* out in the cold for the first time and she was in a tailspin.

She was probably able to talk him down from the ledge by pretending to be so sorry, so sad, so remorseful, so genuine but not tearful because he'd already told her he thought she cried only for herself.

She wanted to talk it out. He probably felt it was cathartic. She told him she'd mail the check. He probably told her in no uncertain terms that when he returned from Cancun, he wanted a fresh start and he didn't want to see her again. The way he said it convinced her he finally meant it.

In her deluded mind, she thought she could put a hex on him and all would be right again in her world. But she knew that if he left for Cancun before she could see him in person, he was gone forever.

That feverish brain of hers was convinced Mimi had usurped her place in Travis' life so she had to get down there and fix it. Surprise him.

The rest is bad history.

JMO

And with that ... g'night. :p

The timing of her trip had to be such because after Cancun, he'd been discussing doing a lot of travelling (on the sex tape), so this time frame was her best opportunity.

If the uhaul rental agreement was in her name, then I'm thinking the answer is yes, she did get whatever damages uhaul awarded.

Why would she get any damages? She ruined the car herself by towing it behind the U-Haul with the car in gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank