weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some questions:

• Didn't JA make some $$ deposits AFTER she killed TA? But she was broke? Did she steal money from him?
  • I think in one of the Exhibits, there is a room off the office that looks like it had a filing cabinet in it -- and the room looks a little messy (if I recall right) could she have did that? Was there anything missing?
  • Did he have a Ring there from/for another lady? Did it go missing? Anyone know?
  • The photos in the shower are poorly taken for her....as I do a bit of photography too. If you want stop-action of the water you need to a) use the flash and b) use a high speed to stop the water in action. Her photography skills there were poor -- but then IF your plans were not really to take pics, but to kill, the photos shots are the least of her worries, IMHO

I keep thinking about that pic of TA face she took, and the look on his face and eyes. I keep thinking that she might said something to him (like a joke he thought) ...something like " You better take me to Cancun or I will kill you (he laughs like a joke) because they did Role playing.

Then she says something to him again more seriously like "No, I mean it. If you do not take me I am going to kill you" and snapped the last pic and he has that look on his face like WTF, I think she might be serious, and has that strange look on his face because if she said something like "No, seriously, I am going to kill you if you do not take me"......WHAT friend (close or distant) would say that to a person, and I think he realizes something is terribly and suddenly wrong....

Just MOO

:jail:
I'm waay behind so this may be addressed down the line but on a much earlier thread (please don't ask me to link... I'm oooold).. anyway.. it was revealed that roomies had given TA their part of rent. It was never paid nor found. Always thought she took that money. JMHO

:floorlaugh:
No, I live in Rochester. I worked at the phone center that's located in Rochester. We took calls from the techs all over the United States.

My dad lived in Topeka for awhile though.

BBM

:waitasec: Does he chase down your dinners for you?

Morning everyone :coffeews:

I live in Otego, near Oneonta. My son attends SUNY Oneonta and will be graduating this May with his BS in psychology, then will be attending a college in NYC for his masters next spring. I told him to never testify in court as an expert:floorlaugh:

Can't wait for trial today.

Oh, I agree that it does not phase them at all...you or I would just be humiliated beyond belief !

There's something called "putting on a face..." I doubt the defendant's parents take any of this lightly (ala the interrogation videos). Their lives must be a living hell. I feel for them.

I used to work at the security company Dennis Rader had worked for. I worked at the phone center and he'd worked there so long ago I never spoke to him. However, one of the technicians in Wichita told me his supervisor used to go out and get a beer with him and the other guys once in awhile. :eek:

Is the security company you're referring to ADT? :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

There are no Costco's in Yreka, but there are in Redding, Salinas, Mesa, and close to Monterey, and Pasadena.
Regardless.. June in S.CA or AZ.. water locked in trunk... who's gonna drink that? Much more likely for cleaning purposes... premed. IMOO

I'm waay behind so this may be addressed down the line but on a much earlier thread (please don't ask me to link.. I'm OOOOLD.. anyway.. it was revealed that roomies had given TA their part of rent. It was never paid nor found. Always thought she took that money. JMHO

We're not old- we're "experienced" :floorlaugh:

Good Morning all!

I am going to miss alot today with work and all and I am slammed here at work.

Please, please,please keep me posted!

ITA!If he needed money he wouldn't have sold JA the car to pay back in minimum of 100$/month increments.

Right...on very loose terms. Especially since he didn't even get the first payments for April and May until close or day of his death.

I don't think he was expecting anything, if it happened it happened.

Question, was the BMW still not fixed on June 4 or had it been fixed and he was using it. I am vague on the car situation other than somehow JA messed it up moving back to Yreka using the Uhaul to drag it.

I guess I am asking whatever happened to it?

Thanks!

K

Good Morning fellow WS :seeya:

I changed my schedule around so that I could watch today.

Wonder what the computer guy is going to bring forth today? Its a recall of the same guy from earlier is he not? Or someone new?

Thanks!
K

In the interrogation tapes, JA asks Flores if they found the $$$ in her safe.

Did they? How much?

Good Morning all!

I am going to miss alot today with work and all and I am slammed here at work.

Please, please,please keep me posted!

Morning Farm and Websleuths!

Another Looooonng weekend is in the books! Sending prayers to up above that this time tomorrow ALV's time in court is in the books too!

There's something called "putting on a face..." I doubt the defendant's parents take any of this lightly (ala the interrogation videos). Their lives must be a living hell. I feel for them.

I agree. The parents have years of experience of desensitizing when it comes to JA. She abused them too in the end. What you see on the surface with them is very likely not what is going on in the inside.

Overall, they seem like people who have had a rough road. The only thing that really bothers me is that the rest of the children seem to have some issues to, but was that becuase of dysfunction or poor parenting?

K

For those wondering about how JA got in and out, in some of the latest pics that were going around there's a photo of a car in the garage with a bit of blood on the bumper. JA must have at least made her escape through there. The latest pics have some very graphic photos of Travis including one of his face. I'm not sure if the link has been added yet but if it hasn't, I won't be doing it :)

And back to today

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m

Good morning everyone! Not sure on exact start time for the #JodiArias trial today so I will be down there at 9 am to find out what's up.

I saw that picture. I hope jodi gets beat up in jail.

Good Morning fellow WS :seeya:

I changed my schedule around so that I could watch today.

Wonder what the computer guy is going to bring forth today? Its a recall of the same guy from earlier is he not? Or someone new?

Thanks!
K

LUCKY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!:great:

what computer guy are people talking about?
as far as i know and from listening to Beth last night,the defense have no more witnesses

:waitasec:

:Welcome1:

Do you remember who was being interviewed? I wonder if he meant the memorial service. She did go to that.

He was definitely one of Travis' real friends.

I'm sure he went to both the memorial and funeral and just misspoke when he said funeral. It happens.

IMO

I did some sleuthing and made this illustration of Jodi's cell phone alibi using google maps -- where the phone first turned off and where it turned back on. Look how it closely matches the alibi path from SoCal to Utah that Jodi told Flores.

(this is all based on the verizon rep's testimony concerning the cell phone towers)

http://goo.gl/maps/YNYpg

Jodi supporters would have us believe that this is just a freak coincidence.

The beginning of another day in the process of Justice for Travis Alexander. God Bless the family.

No, I've never heard that discussed. I was surprised and saddened to hear that he was going deaf and blind, as for some reason I didn't think of him as that old. Maybe because Travis was so young and I just assumed he'd probably only had him since he bought his own house. Maybe he got Naps when he was an older dog and not a puppy. I'm curious about that too.

Pugs are fabulous companion furbabies. The problem is, they don't live a long time. My pug, Mr. Pugsly, lived to be 12. My vet said that 9 was typical. Its been 5 years since TA was killed so he could be in the 9 yo age range which is honestly quite elderly for a Pug.

They have a lot of respitory issues. As they get older, its very hard for them. Heat, Cold, activity etc. My vet likened it to having COPD.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members