weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the sliding glass pet door, it locks into the actual door lock, then the door itself locks into the pet door. Also on the inside, both doors have large pins holding them in place...here's a pic of ours:

uploadfromtaptalk1366023956910.jpg

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Theres a poem I have to find. Its about seeing your pets in heaven. I would like to post it. My vet sent it to me when i lost my cat Nikki. I got her when she was 6 months old. She sucked on my thumb to go to sleep. I thought she would grow out of it. After all, she was a kitten. She sucked on my thumb for the next 22 years to go to sleep. I miss her.

It's called the Rainbow Bridge Poem:

https://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

I know it very well as I've loved and lost so many furr-babies in my lifetime. :(

Well, if Mimi didn't mean "crawl" - when she said JA sneaked in through the doggie door - then I'm baffled because JA certainly didn't walk through his doggie door.

Mimi testified in court that Travis told her and warned her about a female stalker. She went on to list several stalker activities, one being that this female stalker gained access through the doggie door and slept on his couch.

I think people know the difference between a doggie door and sliding glass door being ajar. Just because a similar house didn't have a doggie door doesn't mean that Travis never installed one in his home. :twocents:

TawniDilly's photos are of Travis' house, not a similar-looking one.

But I'll look to see if there are any other evidence photos of that door. Nonetheless, if JA testified he had a doggie door installed, there is no reason to think he didn't. She did say it wasn't locked, though, so who knows.

Allyne - Apparently, tawnidilly took a picture of the doggie door. I'll post it as soon as I get it - had to join a message board to access picture and I'm waiting for approval. Somebody posted a doggie door that butts up to the sliding door like you were saying. Then they said to disregard the photo, so I don't know if this is going to be similar to what tawnidilly posted or not, but something like this makes sense since it's removable. This would also prevent bugs from entering. As far as security goes - horrible - especially at night.

20rsaqr.jpg

This is one of the "pins" that holds the doors in place:

uploadfromtaptalk1366024624546.jpg

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

TawniDilly's photos are of Travis' house, not a similar-looking one.

But I'll look to see if there are any other evidence photos of that door. Nonetheless, if JA testified he had a doggie door installed, there is no reason to think he didn't. She did say it wasn't locked, though, so who knows.

See my post above. I think we're close to getting the real picture. It appears there definitely was a doggie door of some sort and that it's going to be a removable one kind of like the picture I posted. There is no way she could crawl through the one pictured. So if the real picture shows the entry to be just as small, then "sneaking in through the doggie door" should be interpreted as JA physically removing the doggie door to break into the home.

No, the consensus of our verified attorneys is that there is nothing to show she did any major perjury. Nothing like that will happen according to what I have read so far.

It's better that her testimony is considered, IMO. If it s stricken, all of the last however many days will have gone to waste. The information gathered by the prosecution from aLV and all the jury questions are so important to demonstrate a lack of evidence for a self defence argument.its good she messed up so royally!

But before I go to bed.... :eek:fftobed:

Do we think the Ms. Wong testimony will be televised or live streamed this morning? I'm just wondering before I set my alarm... or just sleep in?

beth said last night on tricia's radio show she still wasn't sure but she would be there anyway

beth said last night on tricia's radio show she still wasn't sure but she would be there anyway

Great, thanks! :) If nothing else we will get updates from Beth on HLN, so I'm setting my alarm.

Thank you for your reply josie1986. Can't wait to see what's up!

Theres a poem I have to find. Its about seeing your pets in heaven. I would like to post it. My vet sent it to me when i lost my cat Nikki. I got her when she was 6 months old. She sucked on my thumb to go to sleep. I thought she would grow out of it. After all, she was a kitten. She sucked on my thumb for the next 22 years to go to sleep. I miss her.

(((deedee)))

I recently found out that my beloved kitty (almost 16) has cancer, and it's only a matter of time. I can't imagine not having her here with me. :(

This is an entry from Jodi's journal, written on 9/2/2007

"I Love him, I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life source, dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing."

That is so overdramatic and disturbing....yeesh

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Just saw some guy on an HLN rerun saying how believable Jodi Arias really is, that when he saw her at Travis' funeral and she gave him a hug he believed her. But, I was thinking, Jodi wasn't at Travis' funeral! Who are you trying to fool, false Travis friend?

People aren't truth tellers even though they swear to tell the truth. Thank goodness for DNA and fingerprints.

Then I read through some of the comments here and saw the remarks about Jodi's nude pics and her professional witness' sorrow that they were all over the internet. Well, only a few of them. The ones used in court. The ones she has Travis take of her before killing him dead with a gun and knife, taking pictures of the mortal injuries (it's like WTF? the cheap and easy tramp really is stupid - don't sign up for the mafia, moron).

All the rest of her nude photos, some available on both her, Travis' and who else's computers who knows (?), were not made public.

Don't want nude photos of you on the interweb? Don't allow any nude photos of you to be taken - especially the day you savagely murder the man you have take your nude photos, then delete the photos from camera card, put them in a washing machine and send them through a washing cycle.

She thought she'd fooled law enforcement and Travis' family. What a stupid b.. b.. bella.

I remember when the horrific murder of Travis Alexander was discovered. At the time they (media and police) didn't release the names of suspects. I don't recall her being arrested (I don't live in Arizona or a bordering state) but, do recall when she claimed that two ski masked intruders broke in, over powered Travis, murdered him and she managed to escape, driving all the way from Arizona to California without contacting law enforcement. Crap, I came up with a better story than that when I was 12y/o and used my brothers BB gun to shoot holes through the dining room window screen to see what I could hit in the back yard. I knew the broad killed the guy, just not why.

Turns out Jodi Arias is a jealous lover. Travis Alexander had decided to seriously consider with who he wanted to spend the rest of his life, and he didn't want to spend it with her, so she killed him dead.

It must be hard being Jodi Arias. She makes it harder on those she claims to love; especially Travis Alexander. And then she killed him dead.

Good Morning Sleuthers :)
I just needed to check in before I get the day started. Thank you in advance for keeping us all updated today. Having to work today, I know I'll be glancing at the clock at various times, wondering what's going on in that courtroom and what's being said here. I'm not able to stream or follow during a workday....
Before I joined WS I used to just read here and I was amazed at the posts here. I am a true crime nut, but I have to tell you all, the wisdom and insight here made me want to bow in front of most of you. I hesitated to join in because I honestly felt 'unworthy' of stepping into this arena. Does that make sense to anyone else?
What I learned by hanging around and then joining and posting was that the analytical smarts of the members here is just a part of the pie. The respectfulness, the welcoming nature and the ability to read opposing or alternate views without attack is what makes this place stand so far apart :)
I just had to reiterate that. While most of the world wide web is now the Wild West of decorum, this site still expects us all to be civil, respectful human beings. And I love it.
So just a very heartfelt thank you to the owners, mods and the members here.
This forum is a port in the storm. With really great accommodations :)
I'll be catching up here when I get back home. And I'll be sending up prayers again today for the Alexander family, the PT, and for all of those who are still trying so very hard to get justice for Travis.
I'm also going to send up some prayers that JA finds remorse and comes clean, if not today, someday. Her crime isn't over. She is intentionally causing more pain and heartache day after day.
I am thanking Travis also. I've learned from him through this tragedy. And I am sorry that our world no longer has the gift of him.
Sorry for the long post, but I believe that if I am thankful for anyone or anything, I need to say it. And not wish someday that I would have.
Stay safe, thanks for all you all do :)

Just saw some guy on an HLN rerun saying how believable Jodi Arias really is, that when he saw her at Travis' funeral and she gave him a hug he believed her. But, I was thinking, Jodi wasn't at Travis' funeral! Who are you trying to fool, false Travis friend?

People aren't truth tellers even though they swear to tell the truth. Thank goodness for DNA and fingerprints.

Then I read through some of the comments here and saw the remarks about Jodi's nude pics and her professional witness' sorrow that they were all over the internet. Well, only a few of them. The ones used in court. The ones she has Travis take of her before killing him dead with a gun and knife, taking pictures of the mortal injuries (it's like WTF? the cheap and easy tramp really is stupid - don't sign up for the mafia, moron).

All the rest of her nude photos, some available on both her, Travis' and who else's computers who knows (?), were not made public.

Don't want nude photos of you on the interweb? Don't allow any nude photos of you to be taken - especially the day you savagely murder the man you have take your nude photos, then delete the photos from camera card, put them in a washing machine and send them through a washing cycle.

She thought she'd fooled law enforcement and Travis' family. What a stupid b.. b.. bella.

I remember when the horrific murder of Travis Alexander was discovered. At the time they (media and police) didn't release the names of suspects. I don't recall her being arrested (I don't live in Arizona or a bordering state) but, do recall when she claimed that two ski masked intruders broke in, over powered Travis, murdered him and she managed to escape, driving all the way from Arizona to California without contacting law enforcement. Crap, I came up with a better story than that when I was 12y/o and used my brothers BB gun to shoot holes through the dining room window screen to see what I could hit in the back yard. I knew the broad killed the guy, just not why.

Turns out Jodi Arias is a jealous lover. Travis Alexander had decided to seriously consider with who he wanted to spend the rest of his life, and he didn't want to spend it with her, so she killed him dead.

It must be hard being Jodi Arias. She makes it harder on those she claims to love; especially Travis Alexander. And then she killed him dead.

:Welcome1:

Do you remember who was being interviewed? I wonder if he meant the memorial service. She did go to that.

Especially when he was asking $6,500 for it.

Does anyone else remember the testimony (I believe from JA) that a friend of hers from work wanted to buy it and offered $4,000 or $4,500 for it but Travis turned it down because he could get more for it? Was I dreaming that?

It has been a rough 24 hours for me. I found out last night that my dear friends husband and her 16 year old nephew were killed in a horrific car accident on highway 1 in Sonoma yesterday. According to an eye witness his car drifted across the center divider and crashed into a tree- it was 11:30 in the morning. The car exploded on impact and by the time the firetruck arrived 15 minutes later the car had melted in to the asphalt. I have known the 16 yo since he was a newborn baby. :(

Please accept our heartfelt condolences for the loss of your Friend's Husband and her nephew. We are thinking of you and pray for your pain to sway quickly so you can concentrate on the memories of such a wonderful person.

It is Monday it is Monday it is Juan derful Monday!

I turned on my television I turned on my computer I got into Websleuths downstairs chat.. darnit, 10 hours to go! :(

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

And I was a little anxious because I have to wait another 4 hours....btw.. I have never figured out how to get to that chat ...maybe someone can pm me info?

(((deedee)))

I recently found out that my beloved kitty (almost 16) has cancer, and it's only a matter of time. I can't imagine not having her here with me. :(

How I got through the loss was the knowledge that she had a good life and was loved so much. I was lucky to have had her and viceversa. This applys to all the cats I had. Its hard losing them. If you dont have another cat,then over time get another one. Theres always an animal waiting to be loved.

I hope that Napoleon lives long enough for Deannna to bring him to the victim impact statement... I know I know... the courts won't allow it.. But I wish that poor pup could talk and say what he wants to say to the killer...
If for no other reason than to tell Travis when he meets him in Heaven... I told that b**** off good! I missed you my friend!!!

ok I'm signing off for the night... bawling yet again... :(

Is there some reason you think Napoleon won't live to see that day? Is he sick, have you heard something? I don't know how old he is...

I am hoping that would be in the next few months. Doesn't that usually happen pretty quickly after verdict - within a month or so?

Imagine Mrs. BTK living in that 950 sf house with two children and that monster for 20+ years, and iirc claiming to have never suspected a thing. His own special closet that no one else could touch because his "papers" were stored there might have been a clue.

Stephen King wrote a great short story that follows along the lines of BTK's wife in the book, Full Dark No Stars. It was really interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018