weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think she crawled right in the shower with Travis and washed him off and herself, then cleaned up the house...which created more mess for the car. Her hands had to be still bleeding. Arias had to be bleeding more than she will admit. If she cut a tendon? and I think she did. A deep cut.

I always imaged her standing over him showering while singing.,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you who have not seen this: http://youtu.be/asj-6JTsVes
I don't know how to bring a link from youtube...but scroll down to Alyce needs a timeout.
I think this is the direct link
<----computer iliterate

Thanks, Nurse. But if I go to the ALV's page, and she lists herself as being on said board, but I go to the website of that certain group, and she isn't listed as being on the board, is that rumor? Hope it's ok to ask this, and I'm not being.......well, snarky.:blushing:

we will have to wait for something to come out in the msm.. in the meantime it is okay to link to the fb page and say see the comments.. other then that we cannot discuss it.

I always imaged her standing over him showering while singing.,,

That Dido stalker song she sang in Flores interview. I cannot get that video, where she walks out of that closet out of my head. Just so eerie.

I have always thought it was her own blood from the cut from the knife. Where would she get band aids??

I'm guessing she wrapped her hands at the house. I'm sure she took all the band aids with her....along with money from his wallet, etc.

OJ also didn't have any blood on him. He had only cut his fingers.

JA was wearing a sweatsuit in 95 degree weather to slaughter Travis. I suspect she had on her shorts and tank top under the murder gear. The only blood in the car would have been from her hands on which she cut them very deeply with the knife. It takes a long time for those type of cuts to stop bleeding. You know how hysterical she gets when she cuts herself...:what:

He did... Remember those ugly *advertiser censored* Bruno Mali shoes he claimed he didn't own? There was also blood in the bronco. ... He was late and freshly showered per limo dude

And, it's not clear when/where/who she got that case of water.

The fog dissipated long enough for her to tell us she got the water from Costco or am I just missing the earlier part of another post? I'm tired, lol.

Timeline shows that she bought "french fries and a bottle of water at McDonalds" in Lodi, CA.

I thought that she had a trunkful of Costco water bottles? Why spend top $ for it at McD's? (Have not seen a Costco visit on her trip...)

Because she hadn't stolen it from TA's house yet :giggle:

we will have to wait for something to come out in the msm.. in the meantime it is okay to link to the fb page and say see the comments.. other then that we cannot discuss it.

I don't do Facebook:(

Sorry - I don't know how to bring over a quote from a closed page...

My question is didn't Jodi testify that Bobby Juarez committed suicide? Someone on the previous forum (#140) posted a link to suggest that Bobby Juarez is an actor / alive.

Yes.

He's in a episode of one of my favorite TV shows--LOST.

I don't recall the mileage but she had to have left around 6:30 The room-mate was supposed to come home 6:00 to 6:30 but actually got home at 9:00 we don't know if she knew that but doesn't matter, she would be in a hurry to get to her alibi route.
JA high-tailed it to nev to make phone call (10:30PM)-RB. approx. 4 HRS
She was about 27 miles away from Hoover Dam when phone was turned on.

I'm one of those who doesn't think it matters when the roommate got home. Jodi has made it known that she can sneak in and out of that house undetected. And if the roommates can't even figure out that they are living with the stench of a corpse for a week, well, it's reasonable they wouldn't have known she was still in the house about 6:30pm. I hadn't heard that he'd actually gotten home at 9pm, though.

OJ also didn't have any blood on him. He had only cut his fingers.

JA was wearing a sweatsuit in 95 degree weather to slaughter Travis. I suspect she had on her shorts and tank top under the murder gear. The only blood in the car would have been from her hands on which she cut them very deeply with the knife. It takes a long time for those type of cuts to stop bleeding. You know how hysterical she gets when she cuts herself...:what:

ITA. Cut my thumb once as deep as I could have without cutting the tendon (the doctor told me she was looking at it, so she knew it was okay), and when it first happened, the blood spurting out hit me in the face. The second spurt hit the ceiling (arterial). So, there would have been a chore to get that all under control so cleanup could commence -- I needed to apply pressure with the other hand. She would have had to wrap that thing pretty good, and it would still have been bleeding and soaking through whatever she used if she didn't keep it elevated. It would have been a constant mess.

:cow:

:welcome5:

It is my understanding that JA's computer's hard drive was damaged beyond ability to repair. Imagine that!:facepalm:

Wasn't it the damaged hard drive that Dworken sp? testified to and where the two pics of the penis was taken from? JA said that Travis sent her the pic from his phone to her phone IIRC and what does it matter what JA says anyway since it probably is a lie. Anyway, during that part of the testimony it seems there were roads not traveled. Hopefully Juan will pick it up with the rebuttal witness.

I do, too. You're not going to be scrubbing dried blood off yourself on the side of the road in the dark with much success.

Nor would you be trying to find starter material to build a bonfire in the dark out in the desert, but you might be able to take a detour to say maybe Flagstaff and hide these items (or even throw them in a dumpster, as I do recall hearing her say of the ficticious rope early on). Although I do wonder if she would let the weapons be anywhere out of her control, still wondering on that.

The water was in case her car overheated on the very long trip, I think. And maybe for a quick clean up, but she bought the facial wipes so she had clean up/smell nice bases covered before she left for Mesa.

For those of you who have not seen this: http://youtu.be/asj-6JTsVes
I don't know how to bring a link from youtube...but scroll down to Alyce needs a timeout.
I think this is the direct link
<----computer iliterate

Hmm. I did not see her led back. I wonder if this is the issue that she is being called back for. The OTHER issue?

Thank you! You obviously don't know how dumb I am, because I don't know what msm is? I'd be waiting here for years.....and still not know when it came out, LOL!

Originally Posted by Doester
Sorry - I don't know how to bring over a quote from a closed page...

My question is didn't Jodi testify that Bobby Juarez committed suicide? Someone on the previous forum (#140) posted a link to suggest that Bobby Juarez is an actor / alive.

I thought the one that committed suicide was the guy who was from some other country, the guy with the same last name as JA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member