weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when he was asking $6,500 for it.

Does anyone else remember the testimony (I believe from JA) that a friend of hers from work wanted to buy it and offered $4,000 or $4,500 for it but Travis turned it down because he could get more for it? Was I dreaming that?

It has been a rough 24 hours for me. I found out last night that my dear friends husband and her 16 year old nephew were killed in a horrific car accident on highway 1 in Sonoma yesterday. According to an eye witness his car drifted across the center divider and crashed into a tree- it was 11:30 in the morning. The car exploded on impact and by the time the firetruck arrived 15 minutes later the car had melted in to the asphalt. I have known the 16 yo since he was a newborn baby. :(

OMG How awful and sad. Prayers and hugs to you and the family.

Her father and brother and sister haven't shown up since those two days. I'm sure the jury has noticed. The mom's twin has also gone AWOL. The mother and the Dono are the only two left.

Moo

If my DD was the victim of months of violent abuse by her boyfriend, and she had to kill him in self defense, I would have our entire family, sitting in court to support her at trial. I think it says a lot that Jodi does not have much support. I can understand that they live out of state, and it is hard financially, but it seems some of them could make an occasional appearance. I think it is telling that it is only Mom who has done so.

I wonder... was there a window in that office?
IMO she "creeped" around until dawn.
I don't think she made her presence known until
after the roommate left.

I also don't think a "check" got her in the door.
CASH? Maybe.... a gun more likely...
~jmo

Yes, you can see the window at the left in the photo here:

ScreenShot2013-03-16at121916AM_zps22d51d52.png

That's great, so is this: IT IS ORDERED sealing the bench conference not to be produced or transcribed until the conclusion of the trial.

Doesn't that sound like those sidebars will be unsealed post trial :great:

Ok...I am loving to read the court minutes!! Sam was not in chambers with ALV, she came in a minute later. Day 50.

I am so not going to sleep tonight. :floorlaugh:

Court Minutes!!

http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Minute+entries

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers. I feel safe and supported by a group of wonderful, compassionate people...you guys are the best. Hug your children and loved ones tight tonight, you just never know what tomorrow will bring.

I couldn't see them either, so I hit "follow public posts," and now I cannot UNfollow! :floorlaugh:

I'm really not interested in seeing that garbage mixed in with my personal and professional contacts on FB...

:facepalm: Oh, what did I do?!:facepalm:

I did the same thing ! Then I found the comments...I hurried on to my home page to hide where it says I am following Jodi Arias :facepalm:

No. I just clicked on the comments. It might change quickly if it is Donovan. I would love it if someone hacked that page!! Not that I would encourage hacking. But, this is JA's FB page we are talking about. :truce:

Unleash the hackers!

Yes! I read your post just after I posted. You are the first person who has agreed with me!

Really? I thought the same thing! That was the only time I saw real emotions from her. TA had it right saying she only cries for herself! I don't doubt that she "cries a lot" but I think she does it to manipulate... It's only real when she doesn't get her way.

Does anyone think the jury members know who all is sitting in the spectator area? I'm sure they know who Travis' family is, maybe JA's mom and I'm sure they see some of the same faces sometimes. Could they wonder if one side is for Travis and the other JA? I hope not

Frigga
I'm so sorry to hear this devastating news.

Let us hope and pray that whatever Jurors are left to decide, realize that JA's anger and controlling issues started at a young age. I know I do. She fought back when disciplined for doing wrong. She rejected her family and moved in with BJ as a Soph and had no interest in anything else.

I couldn't see them either, so I hit "follow public posts," and now I cannot UNfollow! :floorlaugh:

I'm really not interested in seeing that garbage mixed in with my personal and professional contacts on FB...

:facepalm: Oh, what did I do?!:facepalm:

I have done similar things on FB. So easy to click on but oh so hard to click off! At one point at had to block my own mom because I was trying to escape some page she was involved in. To this day she doesn't know I can't see her posts.

Well, I was ready to get a good nights sleep...now I will toss and turn and stew all night over Jodi's facebook page..that is just sick to have all those pictures of someone she murdered and mutilated on her page... It has really got me upset.
Im gonna give it a try... see you all for Juanderful Monday !

Frigga

I just now read back some posts to see what's going on.
I am so sorry!!

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members