Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a young son that he didn't want exposed to the media. :seeya:

Thanks! Though we know his name, what he looks like anyway?! I just think it strange he got that special treatment.

I certainly think if Dr D had found a diagnosis of ASPD, she could have and would have provided that testimony. She testified about Borderline Personality Disorder because that's what the tests pointed to.

I think she didn't because she was there to rebut the "evaluations" of the other "experts/Dr.s/whatever they were calling themselves". She performed the test(s) that Samuel's performed and got a different diagnosis, and went further by doing additional tests to rule PTSD out AND bias. BPD can stand on it's own UNLESS there are other contributing behaviors, factors, which JA has, so it would just be the tip of the iceberg in doing further assessment, testing, and evaluation of her true mental state.
The whole point being, Demarte came in to invalidate the testing/evaluation done by a biased clinician that pointed to PTSD, when in fact, the testing was done improperly, and when administered as unbiased, it showed BPD. Bringing in further testing might have been considered prejudicial (OMG) or may have lacked "foundation" because the tests would have been beyond what the defense "expert" had done. JMO

I'm really curious as to how the judge rules on admission of the testing on the closet shelving. Listening to JA's story she made a "tinkerbell" like leap on the edge of the shelf and grabbed the gun. Curious as to what everyone thinks as to whether this testimony will be allowed or not.?????

I'm really curious as to how the judge rules on admission of the testing on the closet shelving. Listening to JA's story she made a "tinkerbell" like leap on the edge of the shelf and grabbed the gun. Curious as to what everyone thinks as to whether this testimony will be allowed or not.?????

Me too! I was searching the minutes a couple of hours ago hoping to find something about her ruling on it, but found nothing :(

You are not wrong. JW is indeed done with Dr.JD.

Defense RESTED. On to Juan and his rebuttal.

Defense is done ... we are Moving On as Rascal Flatts says:

Rascal Flatts - I'm Movin' On - YouTube

IF only Jodi would have Moved On........ :( She should have dealt with her ghosts and faced all her demons.... to get PEACE with herself. Her "home" was not with TA. She just couldn't face it no matter what he said/did.

About ole Darryl: I think it was because he has a young son. Keeping his face off TV might help people not put 2 and 2 together (Jodi/Darryl) to his son and his son's friends/parents.

Just what I think. I'm getting a headache from "thinking" so much tonight.

I suspect it was to protect his young son.

Did you see that youtube of him I just posted? What's he, a vampire or something?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So Brewer claims he wants to protect his son - face not shown during testimony and he practically sounds scared out of his wits during some of it

That Guy guy (lol) refuses to give up the name of the passenger in his car - huh?

Gee, do you think JA has info/pics/video of these guys they don't want revealed to the world? :floorlaugh:

I think Juan will wrap on Tuesday and we'll get closing arguments next week, unless of course the DT decides to cross the witness for days on end.

I think he has a list of 16 rebuttal witnesses and even if he does not call them all (this is his first one).. at the rate the defense is going and with the question phase I think this could well go way beyond any date projected and I do not see this wrapping up Tuesday at all :)twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:)

REALLY?? I must have missed that. If true all I can say is WHEW.

Yep, JW did cross regarding the jury questions with Dr.JD, said that's all she had and then court ended for the day, a bit prior to the drop dead time of 4:30. It's true, I promise I wouldn't mislead you since I have a hard time listening to her voice too/

Yep, JW did cross regarding the jury questions with Dr.JD, said that's all she had and then court ended for the day, a bit prior to the drop dead time of 4:30. It's true, I promise I wouldn't mislead you since I have a hard time listening to her voice too/

I'm already dreading the idea that she could do this same thing with the rest of the rebuttal wits.

Sorry in advance if anyone has already seen this, but I wonder what this hearing is about? Just filed yesterday - I'm assuming by defense. (Since the docket date was for today, I don't know if it could be related to the hearing held on 4/18/2013.

4/19/2013

012 - ME: Trial - Party (001)

Docket date: 4/19/2013

4/18/2013

RQH - Request For Hearing - Party (001)

Docket date: 4/19/2013

NOTE: Request For Hearing

4/18/2013

005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001)

Docket date: 4/18/2013

4/18/2013

012 - ME: Trial - Party (001)

Docket date: 4/18/2013

I'm wondering why the correlation hasn't been made between tire slashing (requiring at least a box cutter) and the stabbing, slashing of TA. She apparently has a fixation with stabbing. She likes the gratification of stabbing: Piquerism.

A general fixation with stabbing is different from sexual gratification from stabbing.

Was there some indication from the testing from Dr. D that Jodi is a sexual sadist?

She seemed to go through the motions of sex because using her sexuality was a way to control and manipulate. The slashing of the tires always seemed to be more evidence of her predictability and reading too many novels. A jealous woman slashing tires is a cliché.

I must have missed something in the trial. When was that discussed? Was it a part of Dr. D's assessment?

Hi WS guys (what do you call yourselves?? :blushing: ). I've been a long time lurker :popcorn: . I was always too shy to post, but everyone seems to be friendly and open to new people, so here I am! :innocent:

I live in Japan, so I watch the trial on Youtube. However, on the last trial day, I stayed up until deep in the morning to watch it live! I've been entrenched in the case from the beginning. What lured me at first is that this case involves the LDS church. I'm an exmormon and find it very interesting to observe the trial from that perspective. :detective:

I wish I had written much earlier, but I look forward to "edifying" this board sometimes :luv: :blue:
don't be shy! be you! WELCOME TO YOU BY THE WAY!!:rocker: come on and de-edify us! (would love to hear your perspective on this word edify as well)

Have to admit, I've put the psychobabble on hold to study further on as it pertains to JA because JW just exhausted me on that whole subject.

Did you see that youtube of him I just posted? What's he, a vampire or something?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So Brewer claims he wants to protect his son - face not shown during testimony and he practically sounds scared out of his wits during some of it

That Guy guy (lol) refuses to give up the name of the passenger in his car - huh?

Gee, do you think JA has info/pics/video of these guys they don't want revealed to the world? :floorlaugh:

Darryl was NOT the vampire. The vampire was Bobby Juarez ... (wasn't really a vampire ... just liked them, etc.) lol.

I'm already dreading the idea that she could do this same thing with the rest of the rebuttal wits.

When she gets ramped up and starts with that shrill, trying to sound incredulous, voice I often want to stab myself in the ear just to make it stop :floorlaugh:

I think it's time to have "smart people TV". Can we please have our own network?

Omigosh!! That is brilliant!! A Websleuth Network. Wouldn't that be incredible. There are sooooooo many smart people here, it blows my mind.

I really don't understand why a trial watcher show or network wouldn't work. But, I don't really have a head for business. There must be some reason Court TV and InSession were not successful.

Maybe with live streaming, there is no reason for us to watch on TV and sit through all of the commercials.

:bananalama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member