weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she'll collapse of malnourishment before this trial ends.

I'm a firm believer she still has a "plan", even while incarcerated.

I don't believe she has. All she's done is explain/justify/blame/rationalize and lie some more.

I'm wondering if she'll try to play it off as if she doesn't care once she hears the guilty verdict or if she'll collapse because she truly thinks she's walking away from this.

All she has said a few times is "I feel shame." or something to that effect.

IIRC one of the juror's questions to Jodi was something like, "Why didn't you call 911 for help for Travis?" And she said she was embarrassed and ashamed about that, and that she didn't want to be connected to his death. I found it interesting that a person in a "fog" could be embarrassed and ashamed .

I'd completely forgotten that!

It's because we are walking fountains of information about Jodi's crime. So much so that we temporarily lose info until someone else triggers something.

I bet if all the WSers submitted what they know about this case, I'm betting we could figure out where the gun is.

Every time someone posts something I didn't know about the case, it completely clicks with a half tidbit that had been bugging me because it didn't make sense.

:seeya:

I think the pedo claim will be hit hard during the sentencing phase.

I hope you're right. Of all the things she did (after she killed him), that to me is the worst.

I must say, though, the most shocking moment of this whole thing remains the fact that Gus Searcy found somebody to marry him. :drumroll:

I have to say that my youngest son was on his way to big trouble when he was in middle school and high school and I tried very hard to "nip it in the bud" so to speak. I went so far as to report him and his friends to LE and they would have absolutely nothing to do with it because they were under the age of 17. I could get help from no one and when he would get into trouble, the system punished US his parents. For instance, he came home from school one day all ticked off about something and attacked his older brother. I couldn't stop him or control him so I called LE. When they arrived, they refused to even speak to me even though I was the one who called. I thought they would lecture him or something but no, they arrested him for "family violence". His brother did not press charges but the state did. From that moment on, it was hell for me and his dad. Our son was placed in the 1st offender program but we his parents were forced under that program to attend weekly anger management classes and parenting classes four like three months. We also had to fork out $500. Our son learned no lesson from this event but we sure did. Don't call LE. I'm adding this because I feel some sympathy for JA's parents. You can only do what you can do.

What's with her putting her hands on her Hip! Never seen any attorney do that before?
I've noticed her do that a lot.

She is IMO the least professional female attorney I have ever seen. In her dress, her hair, and her attitude in the court room. Once in a TX court I saw a judge tell a female attorney to leave his court room and not return until she knew how to dress professionally and in a way that she could be taken as a serious proponent of justice. My mouth was wide open. The only thing I saw was her a-line periwinkle blue suit skirt was about 4 inches above her knees. And her hair was flowing down her back. And she did have some kick butt jewelry on. I will say that other female attorneys I had contact with wore darker colors and usually white or beige blouses. JW is not IMO a professional looking/acting attorney and I often wonder what the judge in TX would say. :moo:

ITA. Pedophilia was the atomic bomb she got to throw at all the people who had "wronged" her. In the 1950's she would have said he was a Communist.

I'm still hopeful that JM will put somebody on the stand that will refute the pedophilia claim because it doesn't make sense. I think a lot of people feel that Jodi sprinkled the truth in with her lies, and it concerns me that this lie will have legs, so to speak. Not the jury, I'm not worried about them. It's all those people who don't follow the trial closely I worry about.

You made me think of something else: considering the fact that Jodi tends to accuse people of things she is actually guilty of herself makes this accusation particularly worrying ...

IIRC one of the juror's questions to Jodi was something like, "Why didn't you call 911 for help for Travis?" And she said she was embarrassed and ashamed about that, and that she didn't want to be connected to his death. I found it interesting that a person in a "fog" could be embarrassed and ashamed .

Notice how she didn't say she felt embarrassed, ashamed, AND SORRY...NOPE no sorry there! grrrrr:banghead:

I hope you're right. Of all the things she did (after she killed him), that to me is the worst.

I must say, though, the most shocking moment of this whole thing remains the fact that Gus Searcy found somebody to marry him. :drumroll:

Lol, poor woman....talk about narcissistic personality disorder....

:rocker: So true! :rocker:

I love how we all have opinions and theories and we bounce off each other. :heart:

It's because we are walking fountains of information about Jodi's crime. So much so that we temporarily lose info until someone else triggers something.

I bet if all the WSers submitted what they know about this case, I'm betting we could figure out where the gun is.

Every time someone posts something I didn't know about the case, it completely clicks with a half tidbit that had been bugging me because it didn't make sense.

:seeya:

I enjoy the people on this site who provide so much information about the trial, videos, tibets of information that we miss and different opinions. However, some people just want to argue. :banghead:

I find sometimes I have to :rolleyes: and :ignore: from the keyboard....

I agree. There is a difference between wanting to understand and excusing. We as a society cannot tolerate people like Jodi. That means she should be removed from it AND that we have an interest in understanding how and why behavior like hers exists in the first place.

yeah, like she should have thought a bit further into the future. ...hhhmmm i might end up in jail for the rest of my life.....or...*advertiser censored*, this is arizona....death penalty.....oh...yeah...left me turn around at the next chance i get and go home. Forget about this dude. MOVE ON...etc etc.....but Jodi didn't talk to herself like that...she was different . She could not go on knowing Travis was alive and well. She put him above her future.

dumb twit.....she did not like herself enough. She did not enjoy her own company.

moo

I must say, though, the most shocking moment of this whole thing remains the fact that Gus Searcy found somebody to marry him. BBM :drumroll:

I just spit out a little bit of apple. :floorlaugh:

You made me think of something else: considering the fact that Jodi tends to accuse people of things she is actually guilty of herself makes this accusation particularly worrying ...

I don't think she is one herself if that's what you're suggesting. But it wouldn't surprise me if she was sexually assaulted as a child. She has a lot of the hallmarks, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt