weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People she's not starving herself! She's eating less because she is on a diet of prison slop.

Ha! So her weight loss is working! ;) Part of her tactic to have people feel sorry for her being in the jail conditions and stress.

I have 0 sympathy for her.

What about all the stress she has caused to everyone who loves Travis? :furious:

This is probably the only nice thing I would say about JA, compassion for her. But she is miserable. To me its written all over her.

Its not because she is guilty and remorseful though. IMHO, she knows the jury is getting ready to get the case. She will be judged by 12 people and given her fate. She is not in control of any of that. She can't be there when they deliberate to state her side and sway them in anyway. She won't be able to change a story, lie a little better or blame a little bit more.

K

Nope, I haven't heard she has apologized either.

I really don't know if I can even guess what she will do. She is verycontradictory, she did cry a bit at the photos during the ME testimony. I rewatched that today, and it wasn't sobbing for sure but she did cry, yet on the stand was very matter of fact about the events surrounding the killing and the fog. No tears at all. Its hard to know..will she cry because she her life is over like she told Det Flores? Or remain unaffected and stoic because she will never accept this is the verdict or sentence she deserves. Its not her fault she is here.

K

The way she stares down travis sisters. I wonder if she will go off on them with a vengeance when sentence is read? Good thing she's wearing the stunt belt zapper.

Agreed but gender reassignment surgery is considered medical and part of the transition. I could see the state paying for removal but I can't see them hiring someone to come in and switch them out with a newer set. Truly the two can't be compared. Gender reassignment and methods of becoming a woman are done through stages and it's a "medical" issue. Implants for cosmetic purposes wouldn't be. I hope this makes some sense, I don't want to throw trans people into this conversation.

Oh I hope they do! I hope they fix her up with the best rack in the history of plastic surgery! Then she can spend her 23 hours/day of isolation thinking about how no man will ever admire them.

Does that mean he/she is "hot"?

She hits it with her nose and looks at it with her head all sideways when it changes speed. When it got to the point where she kept turning it off, I had to incorporated "Leave it! Good, girl...." into the scenario when it got back to the speed i wanted it at. She's bored with it now, so I don't know why she was doing it except curiosity.

hope that I can say this the way that I am thinking it.....the secret....doesn't this have something to do with that new email, or text that we just saw in court on Thursday about JA kicking doors, holes in walls etc.....didn't the text say something about "now you know the secret" (sure would like to see it again, need to go watch) I am wondering if JA wasn't the pedo with the little boy that she watched, maybe she confessed to TA about it....HER DIRTY LITTLE SECRET was now out......am I making any sense here, or am I just rambling on?? I do that sometimes. JA always inserts lies into truths about her......anyone?

It's times like that I wish we could step in front of this family and surround them with our physical beings and our love to shield them from the killer and her deeds.

That was very nice to say sammijo...you are a good human being.:tyou:

:rocker: I also think she may have purposely left the camera behind so it is found.

She even said after the state denied the second degree murder plea, she'd drag Travis and LDS church through the mud.

imo, she started to plan the killing once she left AZ and stole the ring.

Then it escalated (May25 texts), because Travis would expose her ways to PPL/Mormon men.

Jodi was bad news and she would not be able to capture her next victim in her web.

She put an end to that quickly and funnily enough moved on to Ryan B.

Moving on to RB was part of her pre-med, imo. But first, she had to get over/rid of Travis.

Implants were in 2006. I believe she's already almost 7 years into them ;) Feel better?

Do they really have to be replaced after 10 years? Is this what they called planned obsolescence? Keeps the docs in business for decades to come?

I've got a pacemaker. It has to be replaced about every 7 years. NOT looking forward to it (later this year). I can see getting implants, but not if I had to do it over and over again.

People she's not starving herself! She's eating less because she is on a diet of prison slop.

And not just prison slop. Sheriff Joe's prison slop. Speaking of...wish JA had to live in a tent outside but she's too special at the moment. There's a white collar crime prison near me and they get bologna sandwiches.

Do they really have to be replaced after 10 years? Is this what they called planned obsolescence? Keeps the docs in business for decades to come?

I've got a pacemaker. It has to be replaced about every 7 years. NOT looking forward to it (later this year). I can see getting implants, but not if I had to do it over and over again.

Yeah, I think they do. They'll likely just remove hers when the time comes.

She hits it with her nose and looks at it with her head all sideways when it changes speed. When it got to the point where she kept turning it off, I had to incorporated "Leave it! Good, girl...." into the scenario when it got back to the speed i wanted it at. She's bored with it now, so I don't know why she was doing it except curiosity.

She does it because she can. We all feel that way sometimes.

Or maybe she thinks sooner or later it will dispense food. We live in hope, you know.

I've seen 5 year olds do the same and they aren't doing it because of the laws of attraction. It's just plain old avoidance. Don't let her nonesense send you chasing your tail.

ITA, and when my 5 year olds did it - I made them stop through discipline.

They are to be replaced every 10 years because the implants or tissue around it can have problems. I've had mine for 12 years and have had no problems BUT there is now silicone that's legal and weightless (mine weight 5 lbs) - so I want a new set because of back problems. It's a gimmick but if you think about it, gravity on 5lbs of implant is rather uncomfortable. All plastic surgery requires upkeep. lol mine came with a warranty, so that if they caused me problems - I could have the maker (mentor) send a new set and I wouldn't have to pay for it. The more you know..

*blah*blah*blah*all Jodi will hear when she speaks is the sound of her own greatness*blah*blah*blah

lol

Day 1 at Perryville: The guards have heard how tired Jodi was during her trial because the jail was so loud. :violin:

His/her first order to the population:

"Hey everyone Jodi is in da house!! Let's all be quiet and turn the lights off so she can sleep."

*snort*

Here's what helps me sleep at night: Jodi's audience and victims have, for the most part, been reasonable, malleable, easy to manipulate men. It's what she considers her strength.

She has never in her life encountered anyone capable of snapping her neck as soon as look at her. Jodi is the baddest a$$ in her world.

I'd pay to watch her real life "48 Hrs" once she's processed.

As I said before, she's going to find out what it really means to feel like a used piece of toilet paper.

:smiliescale: :smiliescale: :smiliescale: :smiliescale: :smiliescale:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: (five floorlaughs is like 5-star to me :laughcry:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV