weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But on the other hand, if she dies, she can be identified through the serial numbers on her implants.

Lol, at the rate her looks are declining, God knows her face won't be any confirmation.

People she's not starving herself! She's eating less because she is on a diet of prison slop.

It must drive her nuts to smell food waiving off her DT after lunch... You know like the smell of KFC, that smell sticks to you. LOL aw carp, now I'm hungry again... Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Yeah, I think they do. They'll likely just remove hers when the time comes.

But you hear about these really young women getting them! Gah! I guess this is TMI for me, and O/T besides. But I had no idea.

They are to be replaced every 10 years because the implants or tissue around it can have problems. I've had mine for 12 years and have had no problems BUT there is now silicone that's legal and weightless (mine weight 5 lbs) - so I want a new set because of back problems. It's a gimmick but if you think about it, gravity on 5lbs of implant is rather uncomfortable. All plastic surgery requires upkeep. lol mine came with a warranty, so that if they caused me problems - I could have the maker (mentor) send a new set and I wouldn't have to pay for it. The more you know..

Sorry O/T

Holy moly, really...what about an augmentation...do those have to be redone too?

So so sorry about your mom. Moms are so special to all of us.

I lost both of my parents at a very young age and you don't understand the pain unless you have been there.

OT
So sorry to hear about your parents. I'm 51 and it's very hard. I couldn't imagine going through this at "a very young age" sending ((((hugs)))) your way.

bbm

To me the jury was most offended by her "fog" and by this pretense that she was some young naive victim that perpetrator Travis led into kinky sex by his warped interpretation of the Morman doctrine of chastity.
She was 26-27 years old and knew darn well what the rules were. To pretend otherwise now just to slander the man she killed is really sick. One listen to the sex tape (and we and the jurors have had to hear it more than once!) and it's crystal clear she was just as into it as he was if not more so.

I agree, one of Juan's best cross techniques with displaying how she was not only a participant, but was also an instigator in the sexual nature of their relationship.

Can't help but say again, the sex audio tape was a downfall of the defense. No way to put that genie back in the bottle.

Not meaning to pick on you LoL, just jumping off of your post because I think you are bang on. As I said in my last post to you, I think JA's disorder goes way beyond BPD. Not insanity, but true psychopathy. I cited Eric Harris in one of my posts tonight, and I would encourage anyone who isn't familiar with his crime to read up on his history. He would have been an extremely dangerous individual had he not taken himself out. His delusions of grandeur were remarkable, and his ideations of taking out the entire world because everyone was beneath him are fascinating. I think JA fits that mold much more than BPD. MOO.

And, when she was younger, didn't Jodi kick her dog so hard it ran away and never came back (or maybe she "disposed" of it). Very weird.

Yes, I was a "lurker" for less than 5 minutes when I found this wonderful site.

I couldn't be :silenced: and still can't! ;)

Hey, I just noticed there are over 100 guests lurking here.

Please join us before we drive each other crazy (just kidding!). Seriously, we always need new opinions and points of view.

It's really easy to sign up even if you have one of "those" email addresses (like gmail). When you sign up you get the chance to send an email to the Mods and they set everything up.

I wanted to remind everyone that one of TA's sister's is LE. So Jodi hurt a cops family member. no bueno! She's going to get death row, I just don't think she will get Life without Parole or some absurd amount of years. I believe she'll get death row and spend 23 hours locked down. The good thing about this is

a) AZ hasn't put anyone "down" in a very long time. She will live out her life in Solitary confinement.

* I'm sure she'll have a fan club and get married though. They all do. But she won't be able to have relationships in jail if she's on Death row, as far as with another inmate.

b) she won't ever have sex again.

c) she will never be touched again.

d) Implants have to be replaced every 8-10 years (I have a set), if she has an issue in jail and her *advertiser censored* deflate... she will be stuck.

She must be getting close to this time span now!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I didn't say it to the poster as I was the original poster but that's not what I meant. I did not mean that all claims of racism are overreactions or false. IF there are those who want to insist and believe that's what I meant....nothing I can do about it.

When words are released and subject to interpretation, that's usually what happens, and you are right, there's nothing a person can do about that.

I don't know who originally said it. I just know my interpretation of what I read. Accusations of any kind can't be minimized or dismissed because some claims of them are invalid. That's all that other poster was saying in response to what the original comment was.

Same goes for this case with abuse and DV. Jodi's claims are false. That doesn't mean other claims in the same situation should be minimized, disbelieved or set aside.

Ok you lovely people, I'm going to send myself off for an early bedtime to nurse this cold/flu I've had. If I can't sleep....I'll be back (said like Arnold Schwarzeneggar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV