weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry O/T

Holy moly, really...what about an augmentation...do those have to be redone too?

augmentation is breast implants. So yes. It hurts super bad (I had mine under the muscle through the arm pits). It feels like a truck sitting on your chest. I've avoided it but I don't think i will be able to much longer. I'm little and my back hates me. I need weightless not 5lbs strapped to my chest.

She has a set that's TOO big for her chest and they didn't settle right. They look to be under the muscle too (they go up higher when he move her arms up) so her surgery won't be fun the next time around. no scar that I could detect so I assume she had the same surgery I had, but removal will be under the breast and will leave a scar. I can't imagine having to be at the mercy of a surgeon that's paid by the state to remove your implants when you're the most hated woman in the news *shiver*. Plus most prisons are non narcotic aka no pain meds.

Trust me, karma has her number and her being kept alive will insure she pays her karmatic debt in full. I'm anti the death penalty but I'm all for solitary confinement 23 hours a day for the remainder of a life.

I hope the mods don't mind but frankly, as far as JA's current look, reminds me of a dirty mop.

What, JA is now off limits for our humor? I thought it was just the DT and their expert witnesses. I'm very sad now.:silenced: Who can we make fun of?

Just kidding mods!!!

She does it because she can. We all feel that way sometimes.

Or maybe she thinks sooner or later it will dispense food. We live in hope, you know.

Yes. She and her sister do many things because they can. That's for sure.

Likewise, I'm sensing it's the same reason Jodi stabbed Travis over 2 dozen times. Because she could--with no thought to whether or not she should, of course.

Yes, that's right.

Maybe they would "accidently" screw up the content in the tubes. :what:

True but our good old system wouldn't let her starve herself, they'd insert a feeding tube.

What, JA is now off limits for our humor? I thought it was just the DT and their expert witnesses. I'm very sad now.:silenced: Who can we make fun of?

Just kidding mods!!!

You can make fun of me, Clos -- anything to keep the humor flowing! It's the best part of my day sometimes.

She's been in prison for 5 years... look at her at the beginning of January and compare to April.

imo, she is losing weight quickly.

People she's not starving herself! She's eating less because she is on a diet of prison slop.

This is probably the only nice thing I would say about JA, compassion for her. But she is miserable. To me its written all over her.

Its not because she is guilty and remorseful though. IMHO, she knows the jury is getting ready to get the case. She will be judged by 12 people and given her fate. She is not in control of any of that. She can't be there when they deliberate to state her side and sway them in anyway. She won't be able to change a story, lie a little better or blame a little bit more.

K

I HOPE the f-ed up beech is miserable. She deserves to be miserable if anyone ever did.

IMO she has a lazy eye. I do as well.

Just had to add one more thing.....My daughter does have a lazy eye, but it isn't like Jodi's. It would only drift off to the side when she was very tired. Jodi's seems to always be there.

She is IMO the least professional female attorney I have ever seen. In her dress, her hair, and her attitude in the court room. Once in a TX court I saw a judge tell a female attorney to leave his court room and not return until she knew how to dress professionally and in a way that she could be taken as a serious proponent of justice. My mouth was wide open. The only thing I saw was her a-line periwinkle blue suit skirt was about 4 inches above her knees. And her hair was flowing down her back. And she did have some kick butt jewelry on. I will say that other female attorneys I had contact with wore darker colors and usually white or beige blouses. JW is not IMO a professional looking/acting attorney and I often wonder what the judge in TX would say. :moo:

I agree 100% Couldn't of said it better!
:woohoo::truce::seeya:

She's been in prison for 5 years... look at her at the beginning of January and compate to April.

imo, she is losing weight quickly.

Well honestly, if it was you sitting there, the DEFENDANT, wouldn't you be? And shouldn't you be? The girl should be way more of train wreck than she is. I honestly not surprised at all of how quickly it's happening. If you were on trial for your life wouldn't you likely be so stressed you couldn't eat? I'm IN NO WAY defending JA, I'm just saying, of course she looks like crap...look how things are going in this trial. Wouldn't you be freaked the heck out too? She should be.

I hear ya. Her right eye is off, maybe not lazy so much.

Just had to add one more thing.....My daughter does have a lazy eye, but it isn't like Jodi's. It would only drift off to the side when she was very tired. Jodi's seems to always be there.

This is probably the only nice thing I would say about JA, compassion for her. But she is miserable. To me its written all over her.

Its not because she is guilty and remorseful though. IMHO, she knows the jury is getting ready to get the case. She will be judged by 12 people and given her fate. She is not in control of any of that. She can't be there when they deliberate to state her side and sway them in anyway. She won't be able to change a story, lie a little better or blame a little bit more.

K

I think Jodi is purposefully losing weight. I think she has had lots of time to read in Prison. She is going to try to escape. She has probable read the books about ted bundy and his escapes. She also thinks so much of herself she would never suicide out. Her narcissistic and BPD makes it such she that she thinks she was jsutified in killing Travis and she did not wrong, or justified. She will be a dangerous prisoner for sure. The only solice we will get is if she goes to deathrow there are only 2 females on deathrow in her state and it will be very quiet there for her. Noone to stimulate her mind nor take her cr*p any more. She will be watched like hawk

Nope. Not if part of her master plan is to die.

I guess prison is not one of the "1000 places to see before you die" eh? :giggle:

Well honestly, if it was you sitting there, the DEFENDANT, wouldn't you be? And shouldn't you be? The girl should be way more of train wreck than she is. I honestly not surprised at all of how quickly it's happening. If you were on trial for your life wouldn't you likely be so stressed you couldn't eat? I'm IN NO WAY defending JA, I'm just saying, of course she looks like crap...look how things are going in this trial. Wouldn't you be freaked the heck out too? She should be.

I know they filed a motion about this but she hasn't ruled on it, has she?

Sorry, running a little behind...I have no idea on a ruling,however, that seems to be JA's excuse for lack of remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234