weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingerprints would be solved by taking the camera with her. I don't think taking it is a bigger red flag than leaving it in the washing machine. The opposite, really. I think your post cut off. It says Dr. D said....I assume you're referring to Demarte?

I have to agree with you, I think it would have been smarter to just take the camera since she had the rest of the evidence with her to throw out into the desert.

I have to agree with you, I think it would have been smarter to just take the camera since she had the rest of the evidence with her to throw out into the desert.

It would have been. But after shooting Travis, stabbing him, shooting him in the head, dragging his body into the shower, trying to clean up the crime scene, making sure to get the gun and knife, she probably didn't even think about the camera again (until it was too late). Her poor hippo campus was flooded by then you know.

Jodi's biggest defenders seem to be men. Same was true with Amanda Knox, but at least she was innocent.

The snarky tiger/bear question sounds like something a man would write -- a man who thinks he's smarter than he really is.

Agree about their biggest defenders were men but definitely do not believe Amanda Knox was innocent and I thought I read somewhere there was going to be a retrial. Come to think of it, she was similar to JA in that she seemed to have inappropriate behaviour and responses. IMO

It would have been. But after shooting Travis, stabbing him, shooting him in the head, dragging his body into the shower, trying to clean up the crime scene, making sure to get the gun and knife, she probably didn't even think about the camera again (until it was too late). Her poor hippo campus was flooded by then you know.

Oh yes, the dreaded hippo campus! :floorlaugh:

My best guess would be that after deleting the photos, she dumped the camera into the wash machine to get rid of any DNA from her hands. I think it was deliberate. JA may be IQ smart but not street smart.

I also think that JA thought TA's roomies would figure TA was in Cancun as to why he's not hanging around the house. One of the roomies would go to wash clothes and yank out the stuff already in the wash and see the camera thinking that wow, TA accidently dropped his camera with his clothes into the wash by accident, he's gonna be sooo pizzed! Then put the camera aside and the camera would end up being forgotten and that would totally rid all evidence (to her) of her being there.
I don't know...JA thinks so much weirder than most of us.

I'm curious, why do you think the camera was in the washing machine?

Have you ever heard of these murder stories where the perpetrator or "Murderer" covers up the person they murder because they know them and feel bad for what they have done? You know, like wash them off in the shower or wash away something in the washing machine? And then send their victim's Grandmother flowers and write letters to the family or attend their prey's Memorial ?

The bear/tiger question bugs the chit out of me. The person who posed it either has an inflated ego or is dumb as chite can be. What was the point? What were they trying to understand? HINKY METRE (Pinellas effect_ for me. Bleh.

I hope that I am wrong or that the person gets eliminated.

For or against the State, there is something not quite right with that question.

moo

The question was right on and was a metaphor. That juror was paying attention. Dr. DeMarte picked up on it immediately and answered truthfully.

The camera was not on her mental inventory list of things she brought with her.

When asked about the 9mm gun she purchased, why not just say "I was going away to kill myself"? Why the panning for gold lie? Both were lies, but seems sostrange even for Jodi.

Agree about their biggest defenders were men but definitely do not believe Amanda Knox was innocent and I thought I read somewhere there was going to be a retrial. Come to think of it, she was similar to JA in that she seemed to have inappropriate behaviour and responses. IMO

This is NOT the Amanda Knox thread. Thank You.

O M GOODNESS Mods and Administrators !!!!!

I'm in :anguish::gasp: Please forgive me :crossfingers: I just realized my :nono: Now I'm in :panic::panic: and :tears:

I've been here for quite awhile and joined a short time ago. That's my excuse for having clicked on the 'ALERT' triangle outlined in red several times one day. At least I hope it was only one day. I had no clue what that button was for until just now reading this 'Mod" note. I am so worried now that I may have caused any problems for anyone. Please if I clicked it one too many, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the posters that were affected know that I was just an uninformed newby who didn't know what I was doing. I am so ashamed because I do remember clicking that button triangle to see if it did anything. Now I'm going to see if I can find the head hanging down in shame smilie. I couldn't find a shame smilie so I used any that could pertain to my dilemma.

Something tells me you were one of those little kids that pushed every button on elevators, "right". ("Right" is said in JW's screechy voice.) :woohoo:

P.S. I used the woohoo smilie only because I finally caught him. :floorlaugh:

Have you ever heard of these murder stories where the perpetrator or "Murderer" covers up the person they murder because they know them and feel bad for what they have done? You know, like wash them off in the shower or wash away something in the washing machine? And then send their victim's Grandmother flowers and write letters to the family or attend their prey's Memorial ?

I know I've read about lots of murderers that 'cover' their victims if the victim was someone they once or still cared about. As far as the rest, we're talking about someone who's pretty much cray-cray like JA who would go so far as to do the rest. But, the letters, flowers and memorial was only for her cover up. JA could have cared less about TA's family. Attending the Memorial was probably something JA thought was amusing to see everyone hurt. I think JA was lashing out at the family and friends for not accepting her.

Agree. So why was the camera in the washing machine?

I think most agree she had two things to get rid of DNA on. Travis in the shower,, camera in the washing machine. That simple!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I think you're talking about what I've heard referred to as "undoing." I think that what JA did was different. Seems like JA was adding more cruelty and pain. She still is, with the awful accusations she's making agsinst Travis in court.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undoing_(psychology)

Ugh. JMO

The camera was not on her mental inventory list of things she brought with her.

When asked about the 9mm gun she purchased, why not just say "I was going away to kill myself"? Why the panning for gold lie? Both were lies, but seems sostrange even for Jodi.

Travis wanted to marry a "gold digger"...
It has something to do with that.
imo

I know I've read about lots of murderers that 'cover' their victims if the victim was someone they once or still cared about. As far as the rest, we're talking about someone who's pretty much cray-cray like JA who would go so far as to do the rest. But, the letters, flowers and memorial was only for her cover up. JA could have cared less about TA's family. Attending the Memorial was probably something JA thought was amusing to see everyone hurt. I think JA was lashing out at the family and friends for not accepting her.

I agree with you Dana.

After all that happened in Boston, I cannot sleep. I turned on the television, and I am on CNN the Nancy Grace end of week special!

Oh my gosh, is my life back to that again! augh

I need a new life!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I think you're talking about what I've heard referred to as "undoing." I think that what JA did was different. Seems like JA was adding more cruelty and pain. She still is, with the awful accusations she's making agsinst Travis in court.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undoing_(psychology)

Ugh. JMO

I agree that JA absolutely tortured Travis as much as she could during that murder.

It is sickening. See y'all tomorrow.

Oh yes, the dreaded hippo campus! :floorlaugh:

O/T: Every time I see the words "hippo campus" I think that's where the unsuccessful contestants on "The Biggest Losers" go to "edify" themselves.:doh:

I am only surprised that Jodi, obsessive stalking psychopath that she is, didn't take pictures of Travis' dead body and take the camera with her for future viewing. I guess that was just too risky, but I'll bet she thought about doing it and wished that she had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee