weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this could be a juror who likes playing the devil's advocate. She may be wanting to make sure that any possible excuse has been dealt with by a witness, so that she can cite testimony instead of her own opinion. This is a smart juror strategy for someone who is getting ready to advocate for her own position and wants all her arguments on the court record, therefore, strengthened.

I don't think you should worry. Jodi may believe in the law of attraction and i hope she gets exactly what she gave out in this case. i myself am a believer in the law of common sense and decency and i believe the jurors are too.

bbm: =D

BIOJYCOCEAAAYQG.jpg:medium

Epic. And the ring, what attention to detail. Can we put this on ebay? If Jodi can make money off trial art, why can't we?

She was suggesting to him 2 people did it. Yes, she said she wasn't there as well. This was just what she was telling det. Flores about what MIGHT have happened to him, in her opinion.

So when she found out about the pictures and her DNA being there later, she merged her stories, sort of-----well, I WAS there but there were 2 intruders.

So BOOM. This IS the reason she took 2 weapons, which makes premeditation that much stronger!!!

I remember Det. Flores also said that he agreed that it must have been at least 2 people and that gave her ammunition for the ninja story she later told. I thought that was pretty brilliant work by Flores when I saw that.

Anyone happen to catch part of that abortion dr. trial in Penn? I saw a snippet today. Talk about a horror show. Might be a good match for JA though.

IIRC one of the juror's questions to Jodi was something like, "Why didn't you call 911 for help for Travis?" And she said she was embarrassed and ashamed about that, and that she didn't want to be connected to his death. I found it interesting that a person in a "fog" could be embarrassed and ashamed .

Wait a minute. I thought she didn't call 911 because she did that once with bobby and they didn't come.

Kinda like she didn't run out the door that day because the last time she tried to get away, he caught her.

Yeah.

If anyone wants to hear JA speculating what happened in this phone interview, find the first part of day 2 with det. Flores. It's all great but start this part at about 32 minutes in. She really steers him that way even before that. About his only weapons being his 2 fists, the new punching bag he got, him being a wrestler, and about how hard he's been working out to get ready for Cancun.

But NO GUN? hmmm

Yup. I bet that's why the DT brought ALV onboard. To sway the older jurors. moo

Bingo...I thought something similar. We know there are older persons on the jury so how is that a "jury of her peers"?

If you're not comfortable sharing I understand, but I'm really curious what type of degree you go to medical school for other than an MD or PhD.

My BSN with a dual major in Psychology (ironic I know)

I don't believe she has. All she's done is explain/justify/blame/rationalize and lie some more.

I'm wondering if she'll try to play it off as if she doesn't care once she hears the guilty verdict or if she'll collapse because she truly thinks she's walking away from this.

Nope, I haven't heard she has apologized either.

I really don't know if I can even guess what she will do. She is verycontradictory, she did cry a bit at the photos during the ME testimony. I rewatched that today, and it wasn't sobbing for sure but she did cry, yet on the stand was very matter of fact about the events surrounding the killing and the fog. No tears at all. Its hard to know..will she cry because she her life is over like she told Det Flores? Or remain unaffected and stoic because she will never accept this is the verdict or sentence she deserves. Its not her fault she is here.

K

They brought her on because she was the only quack they could find to testify for Jodi.

The creepiest thing I heard about ALV was her little court fan club who were rubbing her shoulders and giving her pep talks before and after testifying that was compared to a prize fight. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening in a court before regarding a so called expert wit.

I think I can speak for all victim's families by sharing the words of a random travel agent who saw me struggle while making travel arrangements for my son's memorial.

He told me his daughter had also been murdered and he showed me her photo, which was right there on his desk. I have never forgotten his kind words. "I lost my daughter five years ago and I can tell you this. Your life will never be the same--you will never "get over" losing your child. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and miss her. The difference is that now when I think of her sometimes I smile, remembering something she said or how funny she was. Time does heal but it does not take away the loss."

The families have to go on, we have to find humor and joy in life in spite of the tragedies that ended our loved ones' lives. We are never quite the same but in some ways, we are better--making each day count, making sure our remaining loved ones know we care, etc.

It is all right to laugh and enjoy your own life even though someone you loved with all your heart was taken from you. It is a way to honor them because it is what they would want for us.

Absolutely beautiful anagrammy. Thank you so much for this! You put it so much more eloquently than I could. :hug:

I kinda agree with your post,but Travis had to know soon before his death,just what kind of person Jodi was.He made the statement to his pastor,if I don't show up for dinner & I am dead-Jodi did it.This statement is why I do not think he knew she was coming to his house & would have sex with her.The very fact Travis said to his pastor gives me chills.Then look what happened..he ended up dead!!

I don't think I've ever directly seen his pastor say that. I do have a question about that. Did he say it in a joking way? Or was he serious? Sometimes people say things like, "OMG my ex is such a psycho I think they may kill me." but they are joking or just making a hyperbolic statement. I really am curious about that because if it was said in a serious way, then he probably was terrified of her and I agree that it lends credence to the idea that he did NOT agree to her coming to visit him on June 4.

Yes, we know this, but back in the day it was the "woman" who got abused. There might be some old school jurors who think: "He's a man, he can defend himself." moo

In a shower, naked with a crazy cross eyed biatch you thought was out of your local life.....foreva ????

i think not.

moo

I hope the jury reviews early testimony. I've been listening to det. Flores. The second phone conversation he had with her is the first time she mentions 2 intruders.

I'd completely forgotten that!

But, but, but…on her 1st face-to-face interrogation she was going with the "I wasn't anywhere near Arizona" story. :what:

She was suggesting to him 2 people did it. Yes, she said she wasn't there as well. This was just what she was telling det. Flores about what MIGHT have happened to him, in her opinion.

So when she found out about the pictures and her DNA being there later, she merged her stories, sort of-----well, I WAS there but there were 2 intruders.

So BOOM. This IS the reason she took 2 weapons, which makes premeditation that much stronger!!!

Abe Abdelhadi brought up a really good point regarding this gun of Travis'... If the gun was right there in the closet, why didn't Jodi get the gun and shoot the Ninja's with it?... LOL

I don't think she is one herself if that's what you're suggesting. But it wouldn't surprise me if she was sexually assaulted as a child. She has a lot of the hallmarks, imo.

I agree with this. This would also explain her BPD (abuse, abandonment etc). I have a friend with BPD and is consider a sexual sadist (female). She is into "age play" during sex. This would also make Jodi's attire (pig tails, underroos) explainable. She's into a "daddy" not a boyfriend. She's seeking security and structure, that's what she's drawn too. She doesn't know how to behave unless she's getting into trouble and punished. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895