weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that 'clean up' again, I noticed something I never considered before. Seems like the easiest place to clean would have been the sink area, but there is no evidence of any there.

Odd, but I can't figure why.

She knew it was all his?

Originally Posted by Sleuth5
Well, me for one, and I hate to tell you how many of you I assumed were guys!

psssst, for your edification, I'm a hen, not a rooster.

:facepalm:

(revelation)

icon12.gif
Ima chick, too!!
icon10.gif

Originally Posted by gngr~snap
Still could happen that chair keeps leaning farther and farther back!

:eek: Pleeeeeze no-o-o-o-o-o :noooo:-

That could delay the trial for a day or to if he is injured...:hand: .. :pullhair: ..:notgood: .. :tantrum:

"Bombshell tonight Mistrial due to Nurmi's fractured tail/butt bone":HHJP:

Curious, ain't it? We may only find out from ALV herself. JM won't do a book, all the hearing stuff will stay sealed til after Jodi gets the needle, but ALV will do much to get some sales on a new book - just a guess.

That's good! Find from out ALV!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hi I am also a trial addict and have been told that I am totally obsessed with this trial.

Friends have banned me from speaking about it as well. You have come to the right place.

Welcome.

BTW this is not a 12 step program for trial addicts...you may get worse not better. Lol

Our family and friends are the ones with the issues....... not us. They are simply envious of our Trial Addiction Diagnosis. hehehe HATERS!

Originally Posted by Words2Serve
Just curious: Does anyone think JA used the flash from the camera or sprayed the suntan lotion in his eyes to prevent him from seeing so she could stab him in the shower?

I think a couple of quick (if the flash can be quick-quick) flashes would give her time enuff to make a couple of quick, deep stabs to initially stun him, and then begin to disable him if the stab was the one that got his superior vena cava -- that's a lot of quick blood-loss...
icon9.gif
According to her Grand Plan, Man.
icon8.gif

It worked in "Rear Window," didn't it!!

A model for anal lube perhaps.

sorry for the duplicate post....... I am still in websleuth for dummies, chapter 1. :blushing:

:thewave:

:welcome6:

to Websleuths, kaydono!!!!

Glad to have you!

:fireworks2: Is anyone else a "skeered" of what mistrial "bombshell" that Nurmi will present to the court in about 9 more hours? Let me guess, now there will be an image of TA to be seen in the reflection of Stabby's eyes!

:eek:fftobed:

Earlier it was posted Monday 22 was added to the docket. Anyone know what the deal is on this?

:thewave:

:welcome6:

to Websleuths, kaydono!!!!

Glad to have you!

AWWWWW thanks. Glad to be here. Why oh why does that strange friend of Jodi's with the neon clothes and the zitty chin have to share the same name as my adorable son? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jk. Maybe she spells it differently My son's name is spelled Donovan. That is all he has in common with that odd Team Jodi individual. Thank goodness huh?

:fireworks2: Is anyone else a "skeered" of what mistrial "bombshell" that Nurmi will present to the court in about 9 more hours? Let me guess, now there will be an image of TA to be seen in the reflection of Stabby's eyes!

:eek:fftobed:

BBM: AFAIK there is no court tomorrow. Tuesday at 9:30 PST.

:seeya:
I meant to introduce myself. I am a newbie on websleuths. My name is Megan and am from Indiana. I am banned from discussing the Arias trial from all my friends and family because they believe I need "Arias Trial" rehab..... what do they know lol ........... so I decided to join the discussion here. "Hello my name is Megan, and I am a Trial Addict."

:newhere:

:seeya::welcome4:

Borndem I keep thinking she is gonna try to get someone else in the courtroom..she does seem to be building her arsenal. Imo

If that's true, pferrin, she's prolly got a list.... who's number 1?? Tuff one, huh?! Would it be our Juan or Nurmi?? Maybe a weapon would just make her feel better. But I'd sure love to see....

ALV claimed to have been an expert witness in several court cases. JM made her confess that never happened.

Isn't that perjury? Don't know for sure, but a mistrial probably cannot be granted because one of the DT witnesses lied. ALV can be charged though, right?

What happened to ALV as a witness, anyway? Last I remember is that she had not been excused by either side, but the Judge wanted a closed door meeting with her. Then, poof! No more ALV.

There was a post about Sheriff Joe and JA being on his chain gang when she is convicted....can't find it, but......Sheriff Joe has authority of Maricopa County inmates who are currently un-convicted or receive a conviction of less than 2 years. JA will be under the care of Arizona Department of Corrections after she is convicted, so she will not be eligible for the chain gang.....:jail:

Now a little FYI about Perryville, where the West side is the women's unit, and where 1st degree/DP inmates are housed: She will not have contact with other inmates. Max security.

If she gets 1st degree/LWOP, she may get her status changed (that will take quite a while) and may get into GP. Let me give you some ideas about that:

1. JA is Bi-racial, she is going to have a hard time cozying up to any gang affiliation, namely the female off shoots of the old/new Mexican Mafia, Surenos, Border Brothers, La Raza, WC, Nazi Low Riders, or the AB, and her "celeb" status is going to make it almost impossible. Because she is from California, that knocks off even more because of Az based gangs who have issues with Cali gangs. Being "affiliated" in the State pens is the best way to keep yourself alive, have someone covering your back, etc., etc.
2. She has no prior criminal history and she already has herself a "jacket" from Estrella. She got into a fight (we don't know if this was w/a gal with affiliations?) and instead of keeping her mouth shut, she claimed "self defense". She likes to break the rules and gets CAUGHT. (the pens, anti fungal stuff, magazine codes, etc.) "Reckless and doesn't know the "game".
3. She is crazy, not like "don't mess with me crazy", like bonafide "loose cannon", "a brick short of a load", "does not play well with others" crazy. She's only out for herself, not a "team player".
4. Killing a LE is "cool", killing the brother of LE? Not cool at all. Bad ju ju.

GP is NOT going to be kind to her, and IMO, she won't want to go there. She'd just be passed around as currency from one inmate to another until she got too ugly to be worth a dime. That's if she survives the first 6 months.

IMO, she'll be SC or PC for her entire life if she does get LWOP. The alternative, DP? The last inmate executed in Arizona was this past December, 2012, and the average time from sentence to the needle is 12 years. Not as fast as Texas, but ADOC does try to keep up.

Just FYI.

I am still lurking on closed thread #154.

Thank you KCL r/t info on Kiefer. I knew there was something "off" about Kiefer's tweets during live trial feed. It bothers me that reporters would have a bias, but only solidifies my opinion on not believing everything I read or hear from reporters.

I just do not think I will ever catch up in this thread reading. I have begun to think that you all must have 2 computers or split screens, or have taken speed reading courses. lol.

I appreciate every nugget in posts. I so enjoy the sense of humor I need during this stressful trial. There are some astute sleuths out there. Thank you so much!!

Dani's footnote (bbm)

Jodi likes to "flip the bird" and "tweet". She "parrots" other peoples personalities and she thinks she sings like a "song bird". I wonder if she knows her "goose" is cooked? :rubberducky::rubberducky::rubberducky:

:turkey:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member