weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo, the flash was only used in full face shot.

I don't think he had a second blink. :( all the damage was done in 62 seconds.

And, imo, she did not attempt to stab him first. She had the gun pointed at him and somehow it jammed or got knocked out of her by Travis.

Just curious: Does anyone think JA used the flash from the camera or sprayed the suntan lotion in his eyes to prevent him from seeing so she could stab him in the shower?

The V sign with the palm facing the viewer is 'peace' the V sign the other way around is a FU same as middle finger, usually accompanied by saying 'UP YOURS MATE' or 'FU' :)

BBM

Here in the states we spell it "few".

Down under you probably shortened it for texting, huh?

Nore said:
-------------
A bit of Trivia: In England a weiner (hot dog) is known as a Banger! A nose is a Pecker!! honest, I have friends there. :floorlaugh: :seeya:
Weiners aren't bangers for me. I'd call a hot dog a hot dog. A sausage can be a banger ie bangers and mash. Pecker is a casual word. We do say nose too :seeya:

Yep! I made this comment a while back because JA even said that one day after her and Travis had a fight, he drove away and did a double bird (I think her expression was). People have said he is throwing the KY in that pic but I've always thought he took that pic as he caught her taking the photo just as she did it hence the finger sign. I can't imagine being able to throw with two fingers as he did....

Idk if you're from the US, but a double bird in the US is both middle fingers up (both hands). To Americans everywhere, the second and middle finger up are either a peace sign or a meaningless hand signal thrown up in fb pics demonstrating that the person is chill and cool. Afaik, neither one of these people have been to Europe much less spent enough time there to pick up the nuances of foreign non-verbal communication.

Are you suuure? lol

I know about Dana Ewell but thanks for the ref :)

I was gonna say I was sure based on the cause ribbon avatar with the elephant. Than some dude came along with the same avatar. My schemata is blown! lol

543732_10151421676948727_2070089737_n.jpg

Good night, sleuthers. Enough revelation for one day. :)

I had a similar question today. Why do they call the zipper on a man's pants a "fly"?

Now before you start wondering where my mind has been, it started with an earlier post where a WS husband texted his wife as to why she didn't tell him his fly was down when he left for work. (Honest!) :blushing:

The zipper is a device which closes/secures the fly.

The fly itself is the flap over the opening.

You may recall that flies used to be fastened with buttons, snaps, etc.

h53AE6948

Weiners aren't bangers for me. I'd call a hot dog a hot dog. A sausage can be a banger ie bangers and mash. Pecker is a casual word. We do say nose too :seeya:

Nose?

I thought it was 'hooter' across the pond.

We have H(o)(o)ters here, too.

I'm surprised JA doesn't describe herself as a model also, besides being a photographer and artist, considering she did ONE modeling job.

A model for anal lube perhaps.

sorry for the duplicate post....... I am still in websleuth for dummies, chapter 1. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13