weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the reason she chose someone like Donovan to befriend. JA is not idiot, she'll likely join a gang herself.
:facepalm:

My prison information comes from my son, who was incarcerated with a celebrity, one Mark Hofmann, the Mormon forger/bomber who is serving a life sentence at Point of the Mountain in Bluffdale, Utah.

He explained to me that he needed no gang because he was buff and extremely dangerous, the way he described it, he was "self-insured" you might say. He told me that this Mark Hofmann was ignored by the Aryan gang because no celebrities are accepted due to their fame disturbing the balance of power for those who have the yeah or nay on who gets in their gang. He said celebrities are invariably isolated and have to depend on the prison's special attention (increased supervision) for protection rather than the gang system.

Mark Hofmann was thrilled the day that another celebrity arrived and they quickly became bunkies - that was baby killing throat-slitter Dan Lafferty, whose story of religious violence was documented by Jon Krakauer in "Under the Banner of Heaven."

Correct me if I'm wrong on this because I'm going by second hand info that's twenty years old. I know some of you have current info/experience right there in Arizona. Would you agree with what my son told me or have things changed?

Criminally insane would mean she didn't know the difference between right and wrong.. With her extreme level of cover up, cleanup and lies she clearly knew what she did was wrong. She even mentioned the ten commandments during her first interrogation saying she was "all for" thou shalt not kill. I don't think it would ever work there's no evidence I've seen in the least that she didn't know right from wrong. It's hard to defend the indefensible because at the end of the day she has no truthful defense in my eyes.. She premeditated a violent murder. I think the best route would have been heat of moment/crime of passion and she tried to plead to a 2nd degree charge but the prosecution knows the evidence is there to get 1st degree.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Yah...I know...I shouldn't have posted THAT... :truce: I'm low on chocolate.

She knew full well what she was doing.

WildAboutTrial hearing rumors of a .25 caliber pistol found near Hoover Dam

Kiefer's reporting is as useless as HLN. All bias.

he does tend to show bias but toward Jodi. So, in my experience, he minimizes things that point to her guilt and exaggerates things that support the defense (like ALV being "stalked" and avoiding reporting how she approached Sam although I told him about it 15 min after it happened).

I have known Kiefer for 20 years so I kind of stay away from tangling with him but if he was to embellish things they tend to help the defense side (he's the one who reported ALV's' hospital visit, however he got that info).

So it makes this gun story slightly more credible to me. Am I even making sense right now?

Agree, not a sex worker.

I think she lied and said 'someone' had sent her an email about someone who was close to Travis and he was protecting them against her spreading vicious rumours based on lies. Like 'I got an email from <insert name here> and he told me <insert infraction here> about (say) Mimi', and she contacted Travis to tell him hoping to turn him off Mimi, but it backfires because he thinks it's a lie.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 6m
I'm hearing a .25 caliber gun was found near Hoover Dam, where Jodi says she disposed of hers, and authorities are checking it out.
http://twitter.com/michaelbkiefer

Where did he get this info from?

He as in MM?

That is Matt M.. we don't know where he is. He fell off the face of the planet since the trial began.

I don't blame him :floorlaugh: I think JA may have something over him. Just like DB. I watched his testimony again last night and he just doesn't seem to be forthcoming...for some reason.

he does tend to show bias but toward Jodi. So, in my experience, he minimizes things that point to her guilt and exaggerates things that support the defense (like ALV being "stalked" and avoiding reporting how she approached Sam although I told him about it 15 min after it happened).

I have known Kiefer for 20 years so I kind of stay away from tangling with him but if he was to embellish things they tend to help the defense side (he's the one who reported ALV's' hospital visit, however he got that info).

So it makes this gun story slightly more credible to me. Am I even making sense right now?

I looked at that link you provided and it just looked like some random poster on another forum said they "heard" about this from their brother in law. It is most likely coming from the same place - strange internet rumors. I just don't think this story sounds reasonable at all. MOO.

Yeah, I know, after I posted that I thought, :facepalm:

I don't know what she is but I just am not buying the whole DV/self defense thing so then to me ALV's testimony was just a big waste of my time when I COULD have been doing...ZUMBA.

If I were a tax payer in Arizona I'd not be happy.

Any other better psychiatrists you could think of for JA ? (Scratching my head).

Hannibal Lecter comes to mind. :fence:

He tweeted it about 20 minutes ago.

Hope you're doing well and got lots of rest!

Thanks Peachy...I'm bouncing around. Saturdays are the hard ones for me..the days I crash generally. It will be better tomorrow. :)

Yeah, I know, after I posted that I thought, :facepalm:

I don't know what she is but I just am not buying the whole DV/self defense thing so then to me ALV's testimony was just a big waste of my time when I COULD have been doing...ZUMBA.

If I were a tax payer in Arizona I'd not be happy.

Any other better psychiatrists you could think of for JA ? (Scratching my head).

Can't think of the name of a psychiatrist, how about another psychologist? Dr. Robert Hare :floorlaugh:

ITA the DV/self defense is bunk and knew ALV's testimony would be bs so only saw about 10% of it. Had better things to do that listen to her bs. LOL

The trial is in the home stretch now, we all need to take a break from trial watching for at least a week after this one is over. LOL

If it's Jodi's grandparents gun I'm becoming a spiritualist .. there have been a number of miracles in this case.

WildAboutTrial hearing rumors of a .25 caliber pistol found near Hoover Dam[/QUOTE

-----------------
Nhic really? thanks for letting us know. That would be frosting on the cake!:seeya:

This is true as well. Thank you for pointing that out.

I believe the old folks use to refer to that child as "The Black Sheep"

Or "the bad seed." (good film, btw).

To me, a black sheep is someone who goes their own way, an unconventional person, not an evil one.

"The Bad Seed," if you haven't seen it, is a realistic and horrifying film about a psychopathic young girl, who seems like a perfect child to those whom she easily manipulates. She is a killer, too.

Kiefer's biggest beef with this trial (or one of his biggest--we had a long talk one night recently) is the circus like atmosphere. He really hates all the over dramatizing of everything . So that he's even talking about it gives it some credibility, to me. That and the fact that it doesn't in any way help Jodi, not even the suggestion of it.

I'm kind of interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members