weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drumroll:
:rocker: If they had sex I could see him not wanting to be "dirty" and that's why the sheets were in the wash. I think she transferred them from the washer to the dryer in a habit (in other words, she just did it out of habit). But then that leaves 4 hours of the bed without sheets - unless he put new sheets on there. the strange thing though, there's no soap or shampoo in the shower with him (there's a cup) ...

The 4 hours between the first photo and the last holds all the answers.

I have wondered if she could have taken those nudes at an earlier date...printed them out and then she could have taken a picture with TA's camera of the nude pics of herself. Are we sure the nudes were taken at his home?

I do believe she held him hostage for quite awhile.

I agree with all that say he had something on ja..her blackmailing him. I think her potential for being The Good Wife with ppl folks was ending soon.

Never noticed the no shampoo in shower. Good eyes.

Could finding this .25 be like finding the "smoking gun"? :giggle:

------------
Think Laci and Conner!! :seeya:

Ok that gave me chills.

I mean think of the possibility. SOmeone finds a gun randomly on the side of the road. Some guy who maybe likes guns. Someone who thinks they could just keep this gun harmlessly. Who knows nothing about this crime. Then they see it or are informed about it by someone and then remember this gun. I dunno, I don't rule out the idea completely.

Kiefer doesn't seem the type to just intentionally punk people off his work twitter. He seems at least to be giving it some credence...I just don't know.

Yeah, I know, after I posted that I thought, :facepalm:

I don't know what she is but I just am not buying the whole DV/self defense thing so then to me ALV's testimony was just a big waste of my time when I COULD have been doing...ZUMBA.

If I were a tax payer in Arizona I'd not be happy.

Any other better psychiatrists you could think of for JA ? (Scratching my head).

Well, I just want to say that JA's defense team didn't utilize a psychiatrist so "better" does not apply.
The only way to get the DP off the table for JA is if they tried to prove that she suffered from an AXIS I disorder such as Dissociative Disorder (which, she *may* have had a chance at being diagnosed with if she had gone down a different path right from the beginning).....and I'm sure glad she didn't and I'm sure glad she had the DT she had and ALV and Samu*ls! :floorlaugh:

Or "the bad seed." (good film, btw).

To me, a black sheep is someone who goes their own way, an unconventional person, not an evil one.

"The Bad Seed," if you haven't seen it, is a realistic and horrifying film about a psychopathic young girl, who seems like a perfect child to those whom she easily manipulates. She is a killer, too.

The original was much better than the later version IMO.

WildAboutTrial hearing rumors of a .25 caliber pistol found near Hoover Dam[/QUOTE

-----------------
Nhic really? thanks for letting us know. That would be frosting on the cake!:seeya:

YW, wouldn't it though! Am just reading twitter (so nothing is verified!). :seeya:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 11m @heathermfiorino Is everything a lie? She said she disposed of the gun near Hoover Dam and that's where this one was allegedly found.

Kiefer wrote that. Again he doesn't usually go in to theories that point to Jodi's guilt. Interesting...unless maybe he's believing her story that it WAS Travis' gun and this would exonerate her or support her story re: the gun.

BBM ~ Good analysis. :rocker:

That's a very telling statement and random too .. why does it have to be rape to her for him to be killed? *not what you wrote, but what she told Flores* She's highly sexual, she called TA a pedophile, she brings up rape. How much do you want to bet she's accused people of rape, molestation in the past. I'm thinking either SHE is into incest/age play/sexual taboos and can't cope with those thoughts OR she is a victim to sexual assault when she was younger and never told anyone but feels her mother should have noticed. Hence the anger. Jodi is rather passive aggressive so that really fits her mold. :moo:

he does tend to show bias but toward Jodi. So, in my experience, he minimizes things that point to her guilt and exaggerates things that support the defense (like ALV being "stalked" and avoiding reporting how she approached Sam although I told him about it 15 min after it happened).

I have known Kiefer for 20 years so I kind of stay away from tangling with him but if he was to embellish things they tend to help the defense side (he's the one who reported ALV's' hospital visit, however he got that info).

So it makes this gun story slightly more credible to me. Am I even making sense right now?

It makes sense. Who is he though?

Yes, but she wrote the "whoredom" email to Lisa. Why would he freak out to this extreme if she did something similar?

About the lie of someone telling her he was cheating; she did that to bait him into confessing. she probably has sent him emails and made fake facebooks as other women.

Here's something I didn't think about till someone brought up the knife. They were into light bondage right (her getting tied up)? The knife could have been there to cut the rope or for edge play.

I don't think she was in the sex trade. I'm a sex worker and believe me, I would have heard about her if she was one of the "sisters". I run a phone site - there's only 1 that's used as opposed to the hundreds of cam sites. She's not on there.

She ambushed him in the shower and quickly. I think she stabbed him though. I can't see someone walking around with a gun shot to the face. Somehow he stood up at that sink and somehow he tried to get to the door (meaning he had cognitive abilities still) and there was no down time - as the photos show with the time stamps - I think he was on all fours in the hall way, she stabbed his neck/back and head in the hall. I think she cut his throat there too. She then dragged him into the shower.

I'm on the fence if they had sex that day or not. I know what it looks like - but I maintain she took her own nudes.

bbm--totally agree. I think she was "checking out the timer feature on the new camera."

As far as the rope play, I suspect this might be another product of Jodi's imagination.

You know, there was a lot of speculation early on that it was a tale about getting married to Travis that she had been circulating back home that might have led to the rage after May 26. After all, she did move to Mesa after they "broke up," (but let's face it, there wasn't much to 'break up'), and that may have been partly to protect the fantasy she was still peddling to family regarding the coming nuptials. It would be entirely reasonable to imagine that she was sporting a ring of some kind when away from Travis, claiming that they were engaged.

It sounds nutty, of course, because it is. But it isn't any nuttier than women who pretend to be pregnant for nine months, and then, when their obvious deception will be paraded for all to see, desperately murder a pregnant women to steal their child. That is an inconceivably bizarre thing to do, but we know it as happened, and more often than we'd like to admit. Anyway, I think it's the same kind of "cornered animal" mentality that JA might very well have felt as she realized she was about to be thoroughly revealed and humiliated. I do not believe she could stand the thought psychologically, and given her obvious narcissism and who knows what other associative NPD's, the behavior would be entirely consistent.

For me, it was the statement of her father in the interview he gave to police that "she was planning on marrying him," or something to that effect, that really sealed the deal for me regarding this scenario. I could see then that she had been projecting an entirely false reality to others outside of the Mesa environment -- where she could easily control the dialog, since nobody knew the people in Mesa and could not verify anything she was saying one way or another. Because 'normal' people do not assume someone will lie about something like this, she was able to easily get away with the tale.

I'm not saying all people who have these disorders would resort to these extremes, of course. Only that in this case it does seem consistent with JA's behavioral patterns. She was caught -- the walls were closing in, and in her mind it made sense to simply remove the problem.

Note that after his death, she made every effort to inject herself into the center of all activities -- funerary, police investigation -- why? Because she still had that narrative of the "fiancee" running in her head, and she wanted to world to view her that way -- even though she knew she couldn't make that story work outside of a small, controlled, isolated group that did not know Travis. I say it's just part of her pathology. I hope I don't go batty trying to figure it out for myself.

:cow:

some male from FL, I think, called into NG and said awhile back that Jodi's brother was posting--on his Facebook--some weird poem and he also said that Jodi only taped the phone sex because she wanted to use it to scare off women from Travis. Perhaps Jodi sprung on Travis, when he was calling her out on that little game of "someone came in the restaurant and said you were cheating...blah, blah"...Jodi got mad and told Travis that she recorded their little phone sex and she was going to let Mimi hear.
I cannot believe, unless they hear Travis say he knew he was being taped, that it was allowed in court. As many times as Jodi plays deaf and asked Travis, 'say again'...so he would speak louder for the recording. Obvious he didn't know.

:drumroll:

I have wondered if she could have taken those nudes at an earlier date...printed them out and then she could have taken a picture with TA's camera of the nude pics of herself. Are we sure the nudes were taken at his home?

I do believe she held him hostage for quite awhile.

I agree with all that say he had something on ja..her blackmailing him. I think her potential for being The Good Wife with ppl folks was ending soon.

Never noticed the no shampoo in shower. Good eyes.

Those were definitely taken at his house and that day (she has brown hair). The photo of him .. bothers me. He's very far away and she's up higher on the bed or standing by the bed. It's not a loving photo or one that he posed for. I think she took photos of herself when he left the room and in a hurry.

She was setting him up .. and had been for awhile. Why else record someone, take photos and other things. She knew she was going to kill him and she wanted to create a case to prove him being abusive or perverted. She may have decided that the day he sent the threatening text and they broke up. I could totally see that actually.

But wait when did she come out of her fauxg? Before or after she tossed the gun?

I also wonder if she could have had someone like that freaky Donovan go and do a little "gun plant" for her.

Anyone remember the Mike Peterson trial? The last minute "find" of the "fauxpoke" in his garage? Those jurors were insulted by that stunt!

I think she came out of her fognesia after everything had been disposed of.

But wait when did she come out of her fauxg? Before or after she tossed the gun?

I also wonder if she could have had someone like that freaky Donovan go and do a little "gun plant" for her.

Anyone remember the Mike Peterson trial? The last minute "find" of the "fauxpoke" in his garage? Those jurors were insulted by that stunt!

OH Michael, why didn't you just come out and admit you bashed your wife in a heat of passion .. it was so obvious to all!

he does tend to show bias but toward Jodi. So, in my experience, he minimizes things that point to her guilt and exaggerates things that support the defense (like ALV being "stalked" and avoiding reporting how she approached Sam although I told him about it 15 min after it happened).

I have known Kiefer for 20 years so I kind of stay away from tangling with him but if he was to embellish things they tend to help the defense side (he's the one who reported ALV's' hospital visit, however he got that info).

So it makes this gun story slightly more credible to me. Am I even making sense right now?

Ha, you are. On your word, and that observation, I'll take it seriously.

I just normally can't stand the guy because he's, as you said, biased towards Arias. It irks me.

I will only admit this to you. I read it on that nut-job site.
JA is Innocent. It was referenced there yesterday. I am sure one of them sent it to him. They like him and think he is fair to Jodi.
In my defense I only read there to gage the response to the questions from jurors.
Wow, when did that come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members