weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Michael, why didn't you just come out and admit you bashed your wife in a heat of passion .. it was so obvious to all!

He sure did...eerily at the bottom of a staircase under a print of the "Chat Noir" which was found near the other staircase of his first murder victim. Creepy sociopath.

You know, there was a lot of speculation early on that it was a tale about getting married to Travis that she had been circulating back home that might have led to the rage after May 26. After all, she did move to Mesa after they "broke up," (but let's face it, there wasn't much to 'break up'), and that may have been partly to protect the fantasy she was still peddling to family regarding the coming nuptials. It would be entirely reasonable to imagine that she was sporting a ring of some kind when away from Travis, claiming that they were engaged.

It sounds nutty, of course, because it is. But it isn't any nuttier than women who pretend to be pregnant for nine months, and then, when their obvious deception will be paraded for all to see, desperately murder a pregnant women to steal their child. That is an inconceivably bizarre thing to do, but we know it as happened, and more often than we'd like to admit. Anyway, I think it's the same kind of "cornered animal" mentality that JA might very well have felt as she realized she was about to be thoroughly revealed and humiliated. I do not believe she could stand the thought psychologically, and given her obvious narcissism and who knows what other associative NPD's, the behavior would be entirely consistent.

For me, it was the statement of her father in the interview he gave to police that "she was planning on marrying him," or something to that effect, that really sealed the deal for me regarding this scenario. I could see then that she had been projecting an entirely false reality to others outside of the Mesa environment -- where she could easily control the dialog, since nobody knew the people in Mesa and could not verify anything she was saying one way or another. Because 'normal' people do not assume someone will lie about something like this, she was able to easily get away with the tale.

I'm not saying all people who have these disorders would resort to these extremes, of course. Only that in this case it does seem consistent with JA's behavioral patterns. She was caught -- the walls were closing in, and in her mind it made sense to simply remove the problem.

Note that after his death, she made every effort to inject herself into the center of all activities -- funerary, police investigation -- why? Because she still had that narrative of the "fiancee" running in her head, and she wanted to world to view her that way -- even though she knew she couldn't make that story work outside of a small, controlled, isolated group that did not know Travis. I say it's just part of her pathology. I hope I don't go batty trying to figure it out for myself.

:cow:

lest we forget certain murderesses who were "just bloated".

Yes, but she wrote the "whoredom" email to Lisa. Why would he freak out to this extreme if she did something similar?

It's hard telling - she could have really REALLY pushed things. Maybe a faked pregnancy or said she was pregnant, TA gave her money for a abortion and found out she was never pregnant. it's hard telling. It was enough to REALLY upset him where he threatened her "reputation" that she perceives she has.

For all we know - she could have been harassing his female friends and maybe one that he "liked".

Those were definitely taken at his house and that day (she has brown hair). The photo of him .. bothers me. He's very far away and she's up higher on the bed or standing by the bed. It's not a loving photo or one that he posed for. I think she took photos of herself when he left the room and in a hurry.

She was setting him up .. and had been for awhile. Why else record someone, take photos and other things. She knew she was going to kill him and she wanted to create a case to prove him being abusive or perverted. She may have decided that the day he sent the threatening text and they broke up. I could totally see that actually.

BBM

(where is the good post smilie? :() OK GOOD POST!

I doubt very much Travis was the first man she recorded, took photos of and did other things to use against them at some point in the future. DB comes to mind - when he was on the stand testifying he sounded afraid of JA.

I will only admit this to you. I read it on that nut-job site.
JA is Innocent. It was referenced there yesterday. I am sure one of them sent it to him. They like him and think he is fair to Jodi.
In my defense I only read there to gage the response to the questions from jurors.

Oh ok so they like this story because they think it supports her story and this gun, if found, will show it really WAS Travis' and not her grandparents. Ok good luck with that. Wonder how they can prove it was the GP's. I wonder if Donovan has made a recent visit up to the Hoover Dam since released from jail.

I will bet my home, cars and assets that she was NOT a sex worker. I would have heard about it. We are a close knit community. Someone would have talked and I would be all over this thread talking about it lol

Maybe she's on sugardaddy sites? I could see her doing that. But it sounds more like she lied about someone doing something to TA and that person admitted to her about it via email, but TA says that person doesn't exist. I'm sure she made it seem like people were stalking her, loving her, and everything in between. He probably looked into that person and discovered they aren't real.

I think she found out some information she shouldn't have from snooping in his email, then blamed it on someone who appeared at her work all the way in California. He wanted the name of this imaginary person. Of course she could not produce it. IMO, this exchange was all about her stalking and getting into his private email.

I will only admit this to you. I read it on that nut-job site.
JA is Innocent. It was referenced there yesterday. I am sure one of them sent it to him. They like him and think he is fair to Jodi.
In my defense I only read there to gage the response to the questions from jurors.

Please tell me u detoxified yourself and sprayed yourself with lysol and used hand sanitizer after going there...:floorlaugh: someone posted that u get cooties from going on that site lol

------------
Think Laci and Conner!! :seeya:

I also think of Bill Mcguire washing up in the 3 suitcases he and his wife owned.

Could Juan bring in the new gun evidence if it her grandparents gun in the rebuttal portion of the case????

bbm--totally agree. I think she was "checking out the timer feature on the new camera."

As far as the rope play, I suspect this might be another product of Jodi's imagination.

Remember how strongly Jodi reacted in court to this about the timer, she leaned over to JW, made sure that question to the camera expert was...now that wasn't taken by a timer, right? I've thought the angles looked odd and rushed. After watching Jodi's behavior in court, getting her 'tells' down --there is something off about those naked pics. I hope the camera expert comes back on the stand, more questions asked. Jodi will squirm.
When were the pics taken of her anyway? before or after, just sayin'. ugh, I need brain bleach!

That would be outrageous! Even if they DO find the gun though-- and it's indeed Gramps gun, it'll just be another extraordinary coincidence-- the stranger robber left it at the Hoover Dam!

If there is any truth to this at all, *skeptical*, they could do a ballistics test to see if it was the gun used by Jodi and if it was her grandparents gun, that's game, set, match.

Grandparents are in CA right? So the gun would be registered? Again, I am not really putting much weight in this story, but if it were true it would be huge if it was the grandparents' gun.

I also think of Bill Mcguire washing up in the 3 suitcases he and his wife owned.

Could Juan bring in the new gun evidence if it her grandparents gun in the rebuttal portion of the case????

He sure could. I guess they would have to testify it was their's. The plot thickens....there is still no evidence to support Travis Alexander ever purchasing, owning or storing a gun on the top shelf of his closet other than pathological lying Jodi Arias' story to save her life.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
I'm hearing a .25 caliber gun was found near Hoover Dam, where Jodi says she disposed of hers, and authorities are checking it out.
http://twitter.com/michaelbkiefer

Well, either JA told her DT where the gun was, or it was planted by someone else. Wonder where Donovan and MM were this weekend?

I really hope it's not a game to try to get a mis-trial. :furious:

FYI - IMO this "reporter" has been on the side of the DT the entire time he has been in the courtroom. He has said very mean things about Mr. Martinez, that have nothing to do with with trial, he was the one who sent stuff out about he Hughes email, and also did the piece on ALV being "abused" by blogs/forums etc..I don't trust him. JMO!!

If it's Jodi's grandparents gun I'm becoming a spiritualist .. there have been a number of miracles in this case.

The miracle would be a twenty dollar bill blew out of his hand and landed on a catus.

Oooh you're good. :)

I always wondered if Jodi was on BC.

It's hard telling - she could have really REALLY pushed things. Maybe a faked pregnancy or said she was pregnant, TA gave her money for a abortion and found out she was never pregnant. it's hard telling. It was enough to REALLY upset him where he threatened her "reputation" that she perceives she has.

For all we know - she could have been harassing his female friends and maybe one that he "liked".

If this story is leaking from the Jodi supporter site, passed on to Mike Kiefer then that tells me that someone believes this will exonerate her. Which lends itself to suspiciousness for me.

I think she found out some information she shouldn't have from snooping in his email, then blamed it on someone who appeared at her work all the way in California. He wanted the name of this imaginary person. Of course she could not produce it. IMO, this exchange was all about her stalking and getting into his private email.

ITA agree with this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members